It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
- voices on the video from the crash site, one saying 'don't kill us' in polish, then shots fired -
No such voces, no such video - proven fake 2yrs ago
- the video mentioned was removed from youtube, together with the whole account of the person that posted it, that person disappeared
Also proven fake
- he reappeared later, only to give a testimony that it was nothing, being obviously scared during the interview. the red dot from a laser scope was clearly visible on his forehead
Red... dot... COME ON it does not need any explanation, fake and a retarded one
- the overall mess with the bodies (stolen stuff, dna tests)
Lots of bodies in very bad condition, hurry to get them to poland on time after the examinations, the political pressure - people make mistakes. Normal.
- some time earlier the exact same plane crashed, i don't remember where exactly - egypt perhaps? doesn't matter. most, if not all, of the passengers, survived
There is no comparison - the crash took place in specific conditions, the plane crashed upside down, where the fuselage was weaker, the speed, the height were all wrong.
- many professors claim that it couldn't happen the way it was described in the official report. recently a new claim was made - that the tree that was supposedly hit by the plane, was actually down days earlier, according to satellite photos. coincidence?
The proffesors you mention are nutjobs specializing in the areas that are in no way connected with plane aerodynamics or crashes. Their theories are dictated by politicians opposite to government, poisoning people's minds with sick ideas, dancing their merry dance on 96 people's graves.
i'm not saying that it was certainly planned - i believe that it was, but it doesn't matter here. the question in this thread is about this particular photo - is it really from that day, from that place - or is it a deliberate hoax, a photo from entirely different timeframe, that perhaps went unnoticed earlier and someone decided to use it to support this particular conspiracy theory. if that's the case, the question is - who and for what purpose?