It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

polish magazine publishes a previously unknown photo related to smolensk crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
actually, they've used it as their magazine's cover. they claim it was taken when polish prime minister Donald Tusk (left) visited the crash site. both Tusk and Putin (right, obviously) seem to be pretty happy. the question is, was it really taken there, at that time? is anyone familiar with this photo?

for those unfamiliar with the event: en.wikipedia.org...

search returned no results, so mods, if there's a thread about it already, close/whatever.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
That event is for me still very suspicious. I still see it as a warning to smaller(not compromised democrazy's) governments to do what the big boys tell you.

They didn't want the euro (read: one world government) and where as one of the few european countries not affected by the crisis, instead booming...

Down they went..

RIP

edit on 27-10-2013 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

'Key witness' in Polish presidential plane crash dies, suicide suspected

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Just because somebody is happy that somebody else died (and lets be honest, they were political enemies), does NOT mean he/she killed him/her.

edit on 27/10/13 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill

And just because they may not have killed them, does not mean there is nothing more to the story. It does not mean they did not benefit. It does not mean they knew nothing of the details.

...of course there may be nothing to it. Many times planes full of a country's leadership crash and kill everybody on board with absolutely, positively nothing out of the ordinary. The key for me was Putin smiling. He seems relieved to know it was a total accident.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
accident, sure.

- voices on the video from the crash site, one saying 'don't kill us' in polish, then shots fired
- the video mentioned was removed from youtube, together with the whole account of the person that posted it, that person disappeared
- he reappeared later, only to give a testimony that it was nothing, being obviously scared during the interview. the red dot from a laser scope was clearly visible on his forehead
- the overall mess with the bodies (stolen stuff, dna tests)
- some time earlier the exact same plane crashed, i don't remember where exactly - egypt perhaps? doesn't matter. most, if not all, of the passengers, survived
- many professors claim that it couldn't happen the way it was described in the official report. recently a new claim was made - that the tree that was supposedly hit by the plane, was actually down days earlier, according to satellite photos. coincidence?

i'm not saying that it was certainly planned - i believe that it was, but it doesn't matter here. the question in this thread is about this particular photo - is it really from that day, from that place - or is it a deliberate hoax, a photo from entirely different timeframe, that perhaps went unnoticed earlier and someone decided to use it to support this particular conspiracy theory. if that's the case, the question is - who and for what purpose?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

If you were replying to my post, I was being sarcastic.

I do not believe it happened as related by the press. I do not believe it was a total accident.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Do they seem happy? I'm not entirely sure. I mean both men's expression can be construed as grins, but there's not enough context from this one image for me to draw that conclusion myself. If there were two or three successive images taken within a few moments that showed those facial expressions continuing, maybe, but to me this can simply be an image taken of both men beginning to grimace. The man behind Putin seems rather somber.

I'm not taking this angle as an attempt to defend their actions if they were involved with the crash, nor am I wishing to paint them in a sympathetic light. I'm simply commenting on the image itself as I take it at face value.
edit on 27-10-2013 by ArchAngel_X because: typo

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

jedi_hamster
accident, sure.

- voices on the video from the crash site, one saying 'don't kill us' in polish, then shots fired -

No such voces, no such video - proven fake 2yrs ago

- the video mentioned was removed from youtube, together with the whole account of the person that posted it, that person disappeared

Also proven fake

- he reappeared later, only to give a testimony that it was nothing, being obviously scared during the interview. the red dot from a laser scope was clearly visible on his forehead

Red... dot... COME ON it does not need any explanation, fake and a retarded one

- the overall mess with the bodies (stolen stuff, dna tests)

Lots of bodies in very bad condition, hurry to get them to poland on time after the examinations, the political pressure - people make mistakes. Normal.

- some time earlier the exact same plane crashed, i don't remember where exactly - egypt perhaps? doesn't matter. most, if not all, of the passengers, survived

There is no comparison - the crash took place in specific conditions, the plane crashed upside down, where the fuselage was weaker, the speed, the height were all wrong.

- many professors claim that it couldn't happen the way it was described in the official report. recently a new claim was made - that the tree that was supposedly hit by the plane, was actually down days earlier, according to satellite photos. coincidence?

The proffesors you mention are nutjobs specializing in the areas that are in no way connected with plane aerodynamics or crashes. Their theories are dictated by politicians opposite to government, poisoning people's minds with sick ideas, dancing their merry dance on 96 people's graves.

i'm not saying that it was certainly planned - i believe that it was, but it doesn't matter here. the question in this thread is about this particular photo - is it really from that day, from that place - or is it a deliberate hoax, a photo from entirely different timeframe, that perhaps went unnoticed earlier and someone decided to use it to support this particular conspiracy theory. if that's the case, the question is - who and for what purpose?

Don't get me wrong, I love me some conspiracy theory, however this one is simple as it is. They were not supposed to land in these conditions, they were too low, incoming too fast, disregarded signals of being too low, hit some trees, went upside down, hit the ground with the most sensitive part of fuselage. That's it.

The only thing that makes all this interesting is how the event divided the people, this however is a work for psychologists and social behavuiour scholars.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Well die long before we ever figure out all the manipulations the elites pull over our eyes.......
I bet theres a pile of 2nd ww vets who are still shocked that Pearl Harbour was a known attack which was used to start the US off in WW2....could have been prevented or mitigated through warnings never sent.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gigaherc

i saw that video, i've enhanced the audio track myself with professional audio editing software and the voices were there.

of course, there's always a possibility to call everything a lie, but then i know what i saw, and i know what i've heard, and obviously i wasn't the only one, since you know the topic. so the question is, where is the proof that it was all fake?

also, there's a bigger problem. there were a lot of people on that plane that shouldn't be there. that's one thing. second thing, as far as i can recall, Tusk and Putin agreed on the date and place of Tusk's visit, and polish president was not invited - that's why it ended up this way, because contrary to Tusk, which is called by many Putin's puppet, he was left out of the loop. and of course everything else just had to follow the worst case scenario, no matter how improbable it was, right?

perhaps you're missing the point of this thread - i'm asking if someone knows that photo and can confirm that it wasn't taken at that date, at that place, because i smell a deliberate hoax by that magazine, designed by someone from a government probably - so i'm not believing in all their lies. both sides lied. the problem is, Tusk's side lied a lot more, and the way the whole investigation was handled, is some bad joke at best. it smells conspiracy to high heaven, wether you like it or not.

top topics

join