It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Wants Justice For 13 Year Old. Demands Release of Identities of the Cops

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenMindedRealist

You can twist my words, dodge my assertions of your incredulity, and miss/ignore the points made in this thread all you want.

And you can ignore the facts, make judgments based on hind sight, ignore the laws that govern how police operate and make assertions that police should place themselves in an unreasonable amount of danger. You are still wrong.

Just because you wouldn't want to take on such an immense responsibility yourself does not mean there aren't people out there who would, and do.

You have no idea who I am. And you have a very unreasonable view on how the police should operate. We ask police officers place themselves in situations where their death could result, yes, but not place themselves in a situation where there death is likely due to the terrible policies you argue for.

If we could clean house and ensure that only the good guys remained, I would be all for doubling police salaries.

OOOHHH WOW. Double the salary? Nope, sorry, that is still not enough money for a person to sign up for police work under the policies you proscribe. Honestly, there is no amount of money you could pay someone and then ask them to rather be stabbed and go to the hospital over shooting someone who was wielding the knife and going home safely.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

adjensen
reply to post by Unity_99

The name of the cop who did the firing was revealed by the local paper yesterday. His partner apparently did not discharge his weapon.

Deputy who shot Santa Rosa boy identified

Just curious - Does anyone know if Anonymous followed thru on their promise to out the officers involved or did articles like this suffice for them? Have they released any further statements about this?

This article only mentioned the officer that did the firing and I thought Anon said they were going to release the names of all the officers involved.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join