It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Recorded During Yoga Excersise.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Its not CGI, its a BUG. A fake CGI would tend to elaborate their effect for the viewer, but as you correctly pointed out this is not blurring because the object is very small, very close to the camera and moves across the screen in a short period of time compared to a larger object much further away in the distance. Basically its strobing.

A BUG. End of story. Shut this NONSENSE DOWN....

reply to post by Tardacus

A BUG. End of story. Shut this NONSENSE DOWN....

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Hi,
Before I read your post I picked that too.
I don't go with the bug theory either.
Regards

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

2timesOO
reply to post by onehuman

Hi,
Before I read your post I picked that too.
I don't go with the bug theory either.
Regards

As I mentioned before, the reason the object appears in two frames simultaneously could be the result of "video interlacing".

Video interlacing is a video compression method in which information is borrowed from one frame to the next. The idea for this being that if pixels don't change from one frame to the next (say, for example, because of a non-changing background) not all of the pixel information for every frame needs to be kept uniquely in the file memory. Instead, if the video software in the device that created or saved the video file senses that certain background pixels have not changed from one frame to the next, there fore it does not need to remember each pixel in every frame uniquely; it just says "for that pixel, use this information I already have in memory", thus saving file space, and making the file smaller. It also makes the video run more smoothly, because each frame can load much faster, letting the video buffer ahead faster -- i.e., faster than the playback speed.

So that's what video interlacing is (in a nutshell)...

...but how could that potentially result in frames where the object can be seen twice in the same frame? Well, video interlacing is not always perfect. Sometimes the device doing the file creation/file saving makes mistakes. Sometimes information/pixels that are unique to two different frames is read as being the same/unchanging in those two different frames (sometime because of fast motion). Therefore, the information from one frame (say the pixels of the object) can be interlaced on top of the information of the next frame, thus creating frames where the object appears twice.

To me, this actually makes me think the object was really there (possibly a bug close to the camera, possibly something else). If it was CGI, then I think there would be less of a chance of the image appearing twice on the same frame. There is less of a chance for the video interlacing algorithm to read a CGI-added object as pixel information that could be interlaced.
edit on 11/1/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Hi,
Yes, it can be, and probably is (a camera's artefact) but there's a chance it isn't (I don't have the urge to go there). About the bug theory, for that to be a bug it would have to be real close to the camera lens to display that aparent velocity but to keep something in focus that near to the lens would require a field depth that would put every spec of dust on the lens also in focus ... I don't believe that is the case.
Regards
edit on 1-11-2013 by 2timesOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Wow,actually that was pretty useful information.Thanks!

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 2timesOO

Thats why i think that the object is not close to the camera.The camera focus has been set to the girl.The object not seems blurry enuff...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join