Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Ufo Recorded During Yoga Excersise.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
HOAX!!!!! OP trying to seduce men into accepting eastern religious practices such as yoga by making us look at the rear end of a women!! How disgusting are you op? @OUTRAGED

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Gedo:Rinne Tensei

A friend of mine was about to learn some yoga,when she caught a UFO with her eyes.

She caught it with her eyes going at your estimated speed of

(I think the object estimated speed was somewhere between 200,000-220,000 kmph)

Is this a troll thread?

How could she possibly see this with her eyes when her face is facing the ground and the bug (its a bug) flies past close to the camera?

Is this video of your friend doing Yoga or is this the video she was going to watch and copy the moves and spotted the bug when watching the video?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gedo:Rinne Tensei

(Any more math can be reversed from my result by free will.)

There must be some math to begins with for there to be more of.

I would say insect sooner than bird,but for an insect its still too fast and flying in too straight.

Well yeah if its going a billion mile an hour or whatever you think its estimated at what ever that means.

So someone else estimated the speed and your going of your memory of their estimated speed when you say "I think" or did you estimate it?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

No one really knows what it is.

Hi,

I'm No one and I really know what was filmed in the video in the OP.

Its flying straighter than all the insects outside my yard, and faster.

All of them? really?

How many insects are out side your yard, I assume that is the rest of world, or did you mean outside around your yard?

Everyting is speculation at this point.

Yes,

even your very own existence.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It's damn near impossible to see anything, how could anyone catch that with their eyes. Okay she did, all I could manage is one frame of an almost imperceptible tiny grey dot. that's one UFO I shall not be concerned about.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
It does not look like a bug. A bug would be bigger closer to the camera, and slower if away from the camera. The UFO looks like it were time skipping through the frame. I believe it is a UFO. I have seen two for a few seconds in 2009, I believe a lot is possible.

My dog has gone out side at 8:00pm and later at night for years she has turned her head up and barked at the sky.
It is weird and scary. Who knows what noise she is hearing in the sky. She never barks unless there is some one or some animal. She is not a dog who just barks. She always panicky and aggressive when she barks at the sky.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I must examine many more videos of your friend.

Strictly for measurement purposes...

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

Im caught officer.Please accept my repentance.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

She caught the object while while watched the video.

And no the girl doing the excersise is friend of mine.

Although you can try to watch the original one and see if you can even observe it without slow motion.
Only if you want to test yourself.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

You can guess the speed of something if you take the,object speed and size and how far it is to the camera...i just guessed those datas and concluded it.

Please ignore my guess results if its disturbing you.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Maybe i made a bad description....but the girl in the video is not my friend and she didnt even noticed the object after uploading the video.

The girl who noticed is wanted to learn yoga from the girl in the video,who is by my guess is already learned it well.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

whyamIhere
I must examine many more videos of your friend.

Strictly for measurement purposes...

www.youtube.com...

It turns out there are many to research.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Gedo:Rinne Tensei
A friend of mine was about to learn some yoga,when she caught a UFO with her eyes.

I made a slow motion version of the original.

Here:

edit on 10America/Chicago272013:R531010America/Chicago by Gedo:Rinne Tensei because: (no reason given)
edit on 10America/Chicago272013:R531010America/Chicago by Gedo:Rinne Tensei because: (no reason given)

What sort of physicist are you to give such a radical estimate....do you have any qualifications other than just a random number picker???

Btw, I think it is pretty sad for you to have to post this video here at ATS when there is clearly no UFO here. Moreover, it is just another way to get "hits" on her page so she can do marketing of her Yoga.

Biggest FAIL EVER! This shift should be removed from ATS.
edit on 27-10-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

So 35 miles a second

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Skywatcher2011

I made a slow motion version of the original.

Here:

What sort of physicist are you to give such a radical estimate....do you have any qualifications other than just a random number picker???

Btw, I think it is pretty sad for you to have to post this video here at ATS when there is clearly no UFO here. Moreover, it is just another way to get "hits" on her page so she can do marketing of her Yoga.

Biggest FAIL EVER! This shift should be removed from ATS.
edit on 27-10-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

I think it is an honest piece of video, submitted with an anomaly that is not identified and wanted our opinion.
If it was truly to get hits and or advertise, don't you think there would have been mention of Kino Yoga (as seen on the Youtube link another ATS'er posted earlier)? Maybe the OP thought there was something interesting enough to bring it up. I can see something in the video including the original on youtube which appears as a 2 blips in real-time on my TV monitor @1080p, my laptop screen is a bit more challenging to see it.

Are you saying you do not see what the OP has stated is on this clip or do you think it is not a UFO?
If you think it is an identified object let us know because I can't tell what it is and I'm not ready to believe it is just an ordinary insect yet.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

I think he is questioning the OP's estimation of the speed of the craft.

There is no way to determine speed unless you know how close to the camera the object was. If it was an insect a few feet from the camera, then it would be moving more slowly than an object 50 feet from the camera, and moving even A LOT more slowly than a craft in the sky several miles from the camera.

Therefore, not knowing the distance from the camera, the OP's estimate of the object traveling 200,000 to 220,000 km/h can be noting but a random guess at a number

edit on 10/27/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

There is something called After Effects or other software that can be used to edit videos...like this one.

There is no way someone would take their time to slow down ANY video to a Yoga clip just to whip something out and then notice something in the clip like a UFO?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I think it`s hoax, if you watch closely and pause the video you can see that the "object" isn`t moving it fades in and fades out. At several places in the video you can see 2 "objects" at the same time in different places, one is fading in while the other is fading out.
In order for the camera to be showing 2 images of the "object" at the same time in different places,the "object" would have to be traveling faster than the speed of light.
I think it`s CGI.
edit on 27-10-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Skywatcher2011

There is something called After Effects or other software that can be used to edit videos...like this one.

There is no way someone would take their time to slow down ANY video to a Yoga clip just to whip something out and then notice something in the clip like a UFO?

I watched the video at full speed and once I looked away from the yoga woman, I noticed the blip. On my screen, it is an irritating two flashes of light but enough that I, myself, would be curious as to the cause.

You and I have differing opinions of the OP's intentions and that's okay with me.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I was left with the impression that the poster felt the OP was being disingenuous by posting a hoaxed video with the intent to help his friend accumulate YouTube hits or somehow advertise a business.

In any event, I don't feel the OP did such.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join