It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget Iraq. Look what's happening in Korea!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
While all the world is busy watching events in Iraq, it seems the smoke and mirrors club is up to something in North Korea.

Major events to date:

Sep 2003.
China deploys 100,000+ troops along North Korean border. Troop movement dismissed as "not unusual".

US & Korea fail to meet agreement in six-nation talks regarding North Korea's nuclear program.

April 2004.
Huge explosion on the Ryongchon railway docks, symbolic site in the US-Korean war and crucial transport line for aid from China. 1850 houses levelled and 6350 damaged. Over 1300 dead and injured. Some speculate a possible low-yield tactical nuclear device. NK Government cites "explosion of dynamite intended for use in irrigation canals". Blast occurs just nine hours after North Korean leader Kim Jong Il passes through the station, en route to Pyongyang after a secret visit to China

September 2004.Mammoth explosion, four kilometers in diameter in North Korea. Date of explosion coincides with the 56th Anniversary of the founding of the DPRK. Some speculation of DPRK nuclear bomb testing. US denies possibility.

October 2004.
China deploys further 30,000 troops to the border with North Korea, speculated as a show of support for NK and to stave off US aggression. Other reports site "refugee control".

November 2004.
Massive freak weather occurrences, blotting out the sun over Shen Yang, capital of Liao Ning Province, the Chinese province that borders with NK. Map

Timeline of events up to October 2004.

With the last one, one wonders if the NWO isn't showing their HAARP...*cough cough*...I mean hand to China.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Something isnt right, thats for sure...

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
i read awhile ago about a planned WWIII which would involve India and Pakistan over Kasmir, Mid East and N & S Korea. these would be the hotspots that would ignite a third world war. what i read was about NWO Illiumanti etc last plan for a war so bad everyone will think its armeggedon, and after that war they will try and bring in the full NWO, "out of caos order" etc.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthStrgnrThanFiction
i read awhile ago about a planned WWIII which would involve India and Pakistan over Kasmir, Mid East and N & S Korea. these would be the hotspots that would ignite a third world war. what i read was about NWO Illiumanti etc last plan for a war so bad everyone will think its armeggedon, and after that war they will try and bring in the full NWO, "out of caos order" etc.

Can you post a link as to where you read this little tidbit of information?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
There sure is alot of activity in North Korea, but I'm really not sure each of those events can be pinned of the North Korean government. I most certainly don't believe they control a device which can manipulate the weather. I'm not even sure that it's possible, at that.

On another note, I'm not abosultly certain that North Korea poses a real threat to the world. It seems to me they just want to be left alone. Perhaps that is what we should be doing, leaving them be. Of course, that doesn't mean we don't have to stay prepared to invade if necessary.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I have to agree with skyfox2.
Lets keep our cool, let them be, and stay prepared to take action if the need should arise.
Great post though. We should keep a watchfull eye on the events unfolding all around us, and not just in Korea.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
i agree as well.but i think the more we interfere with other countries, "bullying" them around and such the more we risk them getting pissed and not wanting to deal with our "premptive" policies. and then ww3 comes around and everyone dies. damn, does that make sense? im not too sure myself...

[edit on 16-11-2004 by denseuno]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
see this is were we (the U.S. government) the mistake, going into iraq. yeah its a good thing saddam is gone but were are the "weapons of mass destruction"? there in @#%$&* Korea. well we all know where we are going next coughkoreacough and mabye there might be a draft.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I heard recently that North Korea was saying they are now ready for multilateral talks. That country is in so much trouble. Most of the citizens want out and China wants to keep them out of there as well. Whats the solution?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I think the US might be waiting for Kim to die. I have heard that his health is failing.

Regardless, I don't think this has much to do with the NWO - i mean, exactly how important is N korea to the rest of the world?

It could cease to exist and no one would lose anything.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   
We have no reason to go to North Korea, they have nothing of value we want like oil, or a presence in the middle of an area hostile to our ally Israel. Incidentally who buys all of our military technology, modifies it and perfects it for us.

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
I think the US might be waiting for Kim to die. I have heard that his health is failing.

Regardless, I don't think this has much to do with the NWO - i mean, exactly how important is N korea to the rest of the world?

It could cease to exist and no one would lose anything.

N Korea is important to the NWO agenda just as most countries are in the world. Honestly, N Korea would be high on the list but its still significant.

And Yes, the US is probably waiting for him to die, i doubt the US want a war with N Korea.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
www.cuttingedge.org

you'll have to search the site though (very christian site)

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Wow

As this fool Bush distracts the world with his 'war on terrorism', it seems that hands are being 'shook and cut' under the table...

Good finds. You should have this moved to the "Political Conspiracies" section; this seems, more or less, a topic that would recieve alot of articulation among that section.

Deep

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
There was a recent thread where they brought up some possible credible sources (or rumors) that the Kim's pictures are being taken down with only a couple of good explanations:

1. Power struggle
2. New picture going up
3. Dead or going to be soon

On the lighter side, don't you love it that their missiles are all called Dong's. They should poke fun at us by calling them the Long Dong, or Super Long Dong, or Long Dong Silver. Then the Kim could say to us "Stop messing with me or I'll slap you upside the head with one of my Long Dong's" hee hee

new topics

top topics

join