It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Girl in the Fridge.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I was cleaning out my phone tonight and I have found a photo from late last year that I would like to share with you all that I think some of you may get quite a kick out of this !

Before that I shall first share the story that comes with this.

A very old friend of mine travels all over Australia with her job. They go through the outback, visiting a lot of small towns, old mining towns, and new mining towns. Putting on a bit of a show for the miners.

Now I have sent her a message too find out the name of the town as it escapes me, so I will hopefully hear back from her soon, and update with it.

As the story was told too me from her.

They came into a small one street town, that had one pub, and a population off no more than a 1000 people. Now at the end of the street on the corner was a big two story house, that had been long abandoned, when asking the lady at the pub about it, they where informed that it was haunted and no one went near it. Apparently there once had been a family that lived in this house a long time ago, the mother died during giving birth to a little girl, and five years later, the father couldn't handle it anymore, and killed himself and his daughter.

Sounds like your average haunted house story right ?

Here's where it gets interesting
My friends and her co-workers just could not resist themselves and that night before their show started they grabbed a few torches, a roadie each for good measure, and two of the security guards traveling with them for "protection" They went and explored this house claiming the whole time, a very eerie feel to the whole place.

Now this is where the photo comes into play. Note this photo was taken on an I-phone, and texted too me three days later as it was only then they noticed just whats really going on in this photo.

What do you think ATS ? Is that a little girls face in the fridge ? Or Pure coincidence on the way the ice has defrosted ?

Namaste
~sacri~

edit on Sun Oct 27 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: replaced image

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

1) That's a fridge?
2) Is this picture supposed to have been taken in the abandoned house? It doesn't look the slightest bit abandoned. In fact, it looks like the television is on. Or was this supposed to have been taken at the pub, before the abandoned house visit? Wondering if it was at the pub because it looks like the tv is mounted up over a window.
3) Yes, I can see what looks like a female face. I'm pretty skeptical, though.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Moderators Please move this to hoax bin.

Photo is from a IPHONE app. This photo screams fake straight out and was taken in a pub not a house.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I am sorry I should have clarified myself better, the photo was taken at the pub later that night while the girls were working.

This photo is NOT from an app. I can send anyone the original photo upon request, I had to edit the photo, as the girl in the photo is not wearing enough clothes for the T&C on this site, and you can clearly see by my editing skills I possess neither the correct programs, and more importantly the skill to fake something, like what is shown in the window of the bar fridge.

Yes a bar fridge. I am not claiming this to be anything merely sharing the photo, and story here for discussion.

Namaste
~sacri~

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

Ok, so they were in the pub at the time. Are there two doors to the bar fridge, or is it a window that is to the left of the door with the face?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Sad this thread did not get the proper attention it deserves.

Thanks for sharing nonetheless.... The face is definitely there.
One can still hope someone with more understanding of picture-computer analysis will drop by and help prove whether this evidence if faulty or real.

Anyway, very compelling stuff.... Almost too good to be true : )

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I saw this yesterday and couldn't help laughing. I saw the "uncensored" version.

You were had by your friends since this is VERY OBVIOUSLY some app.

edit on 12013RuMondayAmerica/Chicago51AMMondayMonday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
You're a chancer.

edit on 28/10/2013 by Believe_nothing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

gwynnhwyfar
reply to post by Sacri

Ok, so they were in the pub at the time. Are there two doors to the bar fridge, or is it a window that is to the left of the door with the face?

What you can see to the left of the door in question is another door here in Australia, beer is often served from bar fridges that are loaded from either behind, or the front depending on the venue. You will often find multiple doors side by side, behind the whole bar top for quick easy access regarding drink service. I am unsure as to why there is so much confusion regarding bar fridges

NoRulesAllowed
I saw this yesterday and couldn't help laughing. I saw the "uncensored" version.

You were had by your friends since this is VERY OBVIOUSLY some app.

edit on 12013RuMondayAmerica/Chicago51AMMondayMonday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

I would like for you to explain too me how you have come to such conclusions ? From your lack of any rational explanation, or elaboration on your part, I can only assume that because my friends are in the adult industry their character is being called into question here?

Firstly if you had taken the time to read my thread properly you will notice when I said the girls face was only noticed THREE days after the picture was taken, considering they had already moved towns, since the alleged face being caught in the photo, I find this highly unreasonable, for you to assume, and even more so assert this photo has been phone apped.

Furthermore on this topic, the person involved as myself neither has the skill, or ability to edit something like this, I know this girl extremely well, she would not have faked this as she was genuinely shaken up by this incident.

Sadly as the poster above me said this thread has missed the intended crowd. I do not know why, perhaps I am not articulating myself eloquently enough, or maybe it's my hopeless editing that has scared, the crowd away
And mate I have no idea what a chancer means ??

Namaste
~sacri~

edit on 28-10-2013 by Sacri because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

its fake face it you overlaid a picture over the window of the bar fridge.
set it to black and white, the out line of girls face is black.
the rest of its white and I can see some overlapping over the fridge frame.

So you are telling me this ghost bought its own white background in as well?

its a fake.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
double post
edit on 28/10/2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

amraks
reply to post by Sacri

its fake face it you overlaid a picture over the window of the bar fridge.
set it to black and white, the out line of girls face is black.
the rest of its white and I can see some overlapping over the fridge frame.

So you are telling me this ghost bought its own white background in as well?

its a fake.

To be quite frank with you mate I do not for moment appreciate my integrity, or honesty being challenged. I frequent ATS to participate in discussion, to learn, and to share. Why I would waste my time in "trolling" is incomprehensible. Now please if you have nothing to contribute to this topic other than your unwanted opinion, could you kindly remove yourself.

Namaste
~sacri~

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

I saw that pic yesterday before it was edited... And I was wondering, if you said that no one noticed the face of the girl in the fridge til three days later, then why was that guy behind the girl pointing to it?

Or was he just giving a sideways thumbs up? Just nat the curious cat in all...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

I am contributing its called debunking that photo which I have.

Another thing you say you have no idea how to manipulate photos yet you know how to sensor stuff out.

I call BS
edit on 28/10/2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

He didn't censor it out, a mod did.

I saw the photo yesterday before it was censored...

I just wanted you to know I guess.

Peace and love
-nat

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I would love original picture to play with.

wanna see what I can come up with.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
fotoforensics.com...

Should be seeing more noise around the bar fridge if this was real.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

natalia
reply to post by Sacri

I saw that pic yesterday before it was edited... And I was wondering, if you said that no one noticed the face of the girl in the fridge til three days later, then why was that guy behind the girl pointing to it?

Or was he just giving a sideways thumbs up? Just nat the curious cat in all...

I would call it a hang ten where the thumb and pinky are out

reply to post by amraks

I must admit you are really testing my patience, editing photos is a very broad term, my two year old niece could open paint and draw a white box over the female in the photo, as I have done. That is about as far as my photo editing skills go.. oh wait I know how to make circles also... a clear indication that I decided to dig up an old photo, fake an image start a thread. For what reason ? My mind does not work like that.

If your such the photo editing mastermind that you claim to be then here is the original upload

files.above... top secret.com/files/img/jf526d2c8f.png

Work your Magic run it through whatever program you want I have absolutely nothing to hide, this is the original photo as I received it, and uploaded straight to ATS.

Come back when you have some solid proof to your claims, I have presented a story, I have presented photographic evidence to this story, all you have done is maintained my integrity is in question and attempted to get a raise out of me. Sadly for you I will not bite. If you would like to perhaps back up your claims that I FAKED this photo with evidence then by all means go ahead otherwise your mindless dribble, is just viewed as an attempt to sully what should have been a good discussion. Boredom must be rife in your area tonight

Namaste
~sacri~

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Guy, if you can't take people doubting then don't post a thread. What are you expecting? People to go, Ooooo, ahhh a ghost! You sound too thin skinned for this. Btw I have an iPhone app that could make this pic so don't be surprised when someone says that.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

damwel
Guy, if you can't take people doubting then don't post a thread. What are you expecting? People to go, Ooooo, ahhh a ghost! You sound too thin skinned for this. Btw I have an iPhone app that could make this pic so don't be surprised when someone says that.

Mate there is one huge difference between.

Doubt over there being anything paranormal, about this photo, and being called out to say I DELIBERATELY edited this photo, too mislead and create a thread for mere "trolling" Purposes. Catch my drift ?

This is the paranormal thread right ? Not who can do the best photo editing thread? Of which I would clearly not waste my time participating in.

Namaste
~sacri~

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join