It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a man vanish into thin air. Was it a time slip, or a space slip?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Thecakeisalie
I have a regular route to the hospital and back, and on this route there is a roundabout with four exit lanes.

That's your problem right there, the roundabout. I have one of those by my house and I swear I experience dimensional shifting and all sorts of crazy stuff, that's if I'm lucky enough to make it out the other side to tell the story -

I'm honestly entirely under the conclusion that it was roundabout related, all sorts of crazy things can happen on those things.
edit on 27pmSun, 27 Oct 2013 12:58:44 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Maybe the problem is you, not the man you saw vanish.
edit on 27-10-2013 by CosmicDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Thecakeisalie

Great story OP. No idea what to make of it. I do have one question that might aid in explaining this though. Was there any static about him? What I mean is that static you would get on your TV when you were trying to tune into a channel but it wasn't perfect reception. It might resemble static but not be exactly like the snow on the TV. Just curious.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Happened to me once in 2009. He was walking and I was on my bike. I turned for a split second away in another direction and I've seen him literally changing position in a intermittent way and than he was gone. I searched for him to no avail. This happened in a parking spot.
Anyway, I've seen this person a few times after that.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

So why does the explanation have to fall to one of those 2 choices?

Maybe it was just your imagination that you "saw" the rider?

You may say no, it isn't possible I imagined it..... It's more possible than a time slip or somje other far fetched explanation......In my opinion.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

In our cars there are blind slots. In our actual vision there should not be. I do not have any blind spots.

Really? You must have different eyes than everyone else.
Blind spot test

visionaryeyecare.wordpress.com...

And there's your answer!

It would appear that you do have a blind spot....whether you like it or not!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Sippy Cup

What if he didn't slip, but you time slipped, n now this guy is writing on social media, about how some guy just vanishes in front of him!!
edit on 27-10-2013 by Sippy Cup because: error

duuuuuuude you like... just blew my mind maaaaaannnn!
time slipception.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Well if string theory is correct you could have glimpsed into another parallel... I'm not sure about time space warps.. I think you.d have to be by a worm hole... not real familiar with the time demension... and we.'re not by a black hole so your theory is as good as anyone elses

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

remind me of jumper.

peace.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicDude

Like spoon bending in The Matrix?

peace.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I must say some of the comments are amusing, It really does sound ridiculous and I told myself that.

But that's what I saw, I know that I'm not crazy but people might get the impression that I am, Think of all the commercial airline pilots that have seen UFO's but are reluctant to talk for the same reason.

I really have no idea what took place. It was just a moment of high strangeness, and I wouldn't be the only one who has had moments like these. I only came to the idea of time/space slip because there was no other possibility that really fitted.

I'm hoping what happened is due to some undiscovered property of physics, such as M theory. Everyone has their views and mine revolve around science, I'd like to think that one day science will solve the unsolved phenomena that many people experience everyday .

But then again this rider could've fallen into a manhole that lead to the matrix, now that's a story fit for ATS.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

In our cars there are blind slots. In our actual vision there should not be. I do not have any blind spots.

Anywhere you're not looking at is a blind spot.

reply to post by AfterInfinity

Looks like Neo had a Tom Selleck mustache slip. How else does one explain panel 2?

jsettica

This is vary simple he used a means of transposition called non local locality.

Not sure if this is a typo or just vary clever wordplay...
edit on 10/28/2013 by ExquisitExamplE because: e becomes a

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
are there security cameras on your route?

maybe you could check them out at the police station.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

CosmicDude
Maybe the problem is you, not the man you saw vanish.
edit on 27-10-2013 by CosmicDude because: (no reason given)

Well... that was constructive.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Interesting experience...I believe you. A few months ago (during the daytime) a friend of mine and myself were riding the bus home from shopping (the bust stopped for a red light)... we both saw a man in a wheel chair moving down the sidewalk..and we both saw him vanish into thin air. Also...a man that was sitting next to us on the bus had seen it too.

Why the man vanished...how he vanished...I don't know; I just know myself and 2 other people saw the same thing.

Your thread reminded me of another that was created in September...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

Yup you do we all do

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sippy Cup

INCEPTION!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

Very simple experiment. Hold one finger up from each hand and hold it up level with your eyes. Choose one side (eg. right), Close the eye on that side (Right) and look at your right finger with your left eye then move the left finger sideways. The tip should disappear - that's your blind spot.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
You were probably just getting ahead of yourself so to speak.reply to post by Thecakeisalie

Text

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

The most reasonable explanation is that you briefly saw a ghost. This sort of thing happens more often than people think, and ghosts often look perfectly real and distinct.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join