It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 9: Gigantic Cilindrical Objects caught in front of the Moon...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Astonishing anomalies came from NASA archive. Something is slipped out? In this image by Apollo 9 mission eol.jsc.nasa.gov... appear three gigantic cilindrical objects right in front of the lunar disc.

Thanks to streetcap1.

The same kind of Cilindrical Objects caught near the Rings of Saturn?

edit on 27-10-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
More image anomalies from the image scanning process perhaps .

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
If it L shape then we are screw..
Very interesting Sir..
Hope someone can explain it..it very Huge!
SnF

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
If would be interesting to know what date the picture of the cylinders near Saturn and the picture near the moon were taken, then it may be possible to plot their course , distance traveled and ultimately their final destination !

edit on 27-10-2013 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
i believe they are ufos

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
those cylinders are classified,,ya dont have a reason too need to know

edit on 27-10-2013 by Blowback because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Nah not this time Arken.
They look like cuts or indentations on the photograph

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Apollo-9's moon mission?

Arken, please stop injuring people by making them fall off their chairs laughing so hard.

Clue: There WAS no "Apollo-9 moon mission". Did you really think there had been?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Oh, but, Jim, don't you know that USA bought its space program wholesale from Yugoslavia, and they just so happened to have coincidentally named some highly classified missions to the moon to fight the Nazis based there "Apollo"?

On a more serious note; this is indeed quite funny. Apollo 9? Moon?

lots of

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Arken
Astonishing anomalies came from NASA archive. Something is slipped out?

Thanks to streetcap1.
vmfXCVmWSL4

Good old 'full disclosure' Streetcap1, again?

Well, I posted this note on the youtube link:

Uh, Apollo-9 never WENT to the moon, guys. The nuts are exploiting your ignorance and gullibility, AGAIN. Why do you make it so EASY for them to do so?

And guess what? Streetcap1 has [horror!] BLOCKED me from its site.

For fun, somebody else might want to post my message and see how long it takes Streetcap1 to delete it.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

gortex
More image anomalies from the image scanning process perhaps .

Whatever they are (I have no idea), I have never seen scanning anomalies looking like that.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

12voltz
If would be interesting to know what date the picture of the cylinders near Saturn and the picture near the moon were taken, then it may be possible to plot their course , distance traveled and ultimately their final destination !

Apollo 9 happened in 1969, the photos of Saturn with those "cylinders" are from, if I'm not wrong, the 1990s.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I'm still figuring out if these are taken in space or from the surface of earth? It says Apollo I know but it looks so if they shot it from earth?

If from earth then you could place allot of theories on this picture , but if this has been shot in space well that's a different story then I would say to Armstrong those babies are definitely huge!

edit on 0b36America/ChicagoSun, 27 Oct 2013 07:54:36 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 27 Oct 2013 07:54:36 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

JimOberg
Apollo-9's moon mission?

Arken, please stop injuring people by making them fall off their chairs laughing so hard.

Clue: There WAS no "Apollo-9 moon mission". Did you really think there had been?

Mr.Oberg I'm confused as to where you see any mention of "moon mission", unless of course it's already been fixed?

dX
edit on 27-10-2013 by HumanoidX because: TYPO

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

JimOberg
Apollo-9's moon mission?

JimOberg, Presumed Expert Of "Something", (for the future... only PEOS) please stop injuring yourself by making this kind of comments.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Apollo 9 flew, but it never left orbit, and from what I can find never took any close up photos of the moon either (or any of the moon for that matter).

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Arken

Apollo 9 flew, but it never left orbit, and from what I can find never took any close up photos of the moon either (or any of the moon for that matter).

Here you go www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

And looking through all the photograph magazines there isn't a single image that even comes close to the image in the video. There wasn't a single close up image of the moon in their photographs.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Blowback

those cylinders are classified

And yet they found their way to youtube... Amazing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join