It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are YOU a Totten Nam Veteran?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
DId you experience the 2011 Tottenham riots?

What happened?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

abacus10
DId you experience the 2011 Tottenham riots?

It wasn't just Tottenham, several major towns and cities all experienced trouble as chavvy little oiks ran riot because some idiot with a gun got shot by armed police.

abacus10
What happened?

Twats ran riot, that's what happened.

Should be interesting to see how this thread develops...

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I was in Canada at the time... still am, so I am genuinely not-in-the-know and keen to find out about this.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
It was all over London and other major cities stupid idiots using it as an excuse to "get what the government won't provide for them" one interview I saw had a late teen/ early twenties fool saying the government don't give us money to buy things like big tellies and games consoles so they took it as their god given right to loot pilfer and steal from decent hard working people. I was in greenwich that night working and the fools decided they were going to try to rob one of our ticket machines was quite funny watching them struggle to break into it with an afterwards very bent crowbar then get taken down very hard by the transport police. They thought no one could see but CCTV was out Allie that night.

youtu.be... here's a link to some fool thinking she's doing right by "getting her taxes back" she's probably never paid any and doesn't seem to understand currys aren't the tax office
edit on 27-10-2013 by Chrisw0801 because: Link added

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by abacus10

To answer your question no, I wasn't and am glad for it. It looked like a pretty rough day.

But why is this in the Military Projects forum?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

It seems from the latest reports that Duggan *may* not have been armed, the gun being found a ridiculous distance from his body, and possibly planted. He may possibly have been shot by a trigger happy cop - hopefully time will tell.

The oiks, chavs and twats bit is spot on though. I was on my hols at the time, which is a shame as it would have been the perfect time for some large bits of wood that i own to come into contact with a malnourished looter's bonce. meh

edit on 27-10-2013 by skalla because: typos

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

From what I understand it, the gun was found only 10-15ft away from where he was shot, which is well within throwing distance, which if he did get it out to lob it away, might explain why the cop shot him. Either way, the chap was well known to Police and intelligence said he had gone to collect a weapon, hence the stop. His family annoy me, acting as if he was some whiter than white angel who did no harm, which was total bollocks.

Either way, the truth will out from the inquest and it certainly did not justify the behaviour seen by those one those fateful August evenings. As someone said, many were out simply to steal and damage property and were on camera saying things like they deserved to loot as the Government were cutting benefits etc...

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

TDawgRex
reply to post by abacus10

But why is this in the Military Projects forum?

It made the place look more like a war zone with rioters and Police armed up better than many 3rd World Armies.

top topics

join