It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Universe

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Energy and matter are the same thing, just as was stated in E=MC^2. When it was stated that mass is converted into energy, let's explain it this way. What happens when an atom absorbs a neutron? It releases a gamma ray. By releasing energy the atom will decrease in volume. This is what happens to all matter that enters into the wormhole. It no longer retains its material form. Rather it is violently destroyed and converted into energy. It no longer retains its material form. In the case of super-massive black holes that material is converted into rays of energy and funneled into the pedestal our universe "sits" on. And it seems quite plausible that it is then released back into the universe again through quasars at the edge of the universe in order to be reused.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Broom

I looked up 'wormhole' and it seems that it is a tunnel which joins two times - like now with tomorrow/yesterday - it is a theory - it has not been done has it?

It seems that maybe there is an idea that there is a yesterday existing now (somewhere else).

I have a theory that nothing can appear to exist without an observer being present. The observed and observer are one.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Itisnowagain
reply to post by Broom

I looked up 'wormhole' and it seems that it is a tunnel which joins two times - like now with tomorrow/yesterday - it is a theory - it has not been done has it?

It seems that maybe there is an idea that there is a yesterday existing now (somewhere else).

I have a theory that nothing can appear to exist without an observer being present. The observed and observer are one.

Time is our perception of energy in motion. Hence, there is only one way time can travel, and that is forward. It is an impossibility to change time, or to travel through time. What you are referring to, it appears, is space travel. (ETA: There are people who believe in time travel. But it is an impossibility, and wormholes will never be used for such).

Wormholes do indeed exist.

As we are on the subject of energy, all the universe is made up of invisible energy threads, neatly laid out as a network, and this in turn is layered so thick that it functions similar to a fluid. Among these threads (known as "strings of energy") there are holes where the energy flows. These are called wormholes.

What exactly that energy is, as you may have been asking earlier, is unknown. Scientists are still trying to figure it out.
edit on 27-10-2013 by Broom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Broom
This is what happens to all matter that enters into the wormhole. It no longer retains its material form. Rather it is violently destroyed and converted into energy. It no longer retains its material form. In the case of super-massive black holes that material is converted into rays of energy and funneled into the pedestal our universe "sits" on. And it seems quite plausible that it is then released back into the universe again through quasars at the edge of the universe in order to be reused.

Have you ever considered that you might be a black hole?
When you go to sleep there is absolutely nothing - this nothing cannot be remembered because there is nothing to remember. All material form disappears in deep sleep.
On waking a material (appearing form) world appears.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

Broom
This is what happens to all matter that enters into the wormhole. It no longer retains its material form. Rather it is violently destroyed and converted into energy. It no longer retains its material form. In the case of super-massive black holes that material is converted into rays of energy and funneled into the pedestal our universe "sits" on. And it seems quite plausible that it is then released back into the universe again through quasars at the edge of the universe in order to be reused.

When you go to sleep there is absolutely nothing - this nothing cannot be remembered because there is nothing to remember. All material form disappears in deep sleep.

Was that a joke? Sorry if it wasn't. If we were in a black hole we could not exist. The only things that exist in black holes are energy, the particles separated from that energy, and different forces (such as gravity).

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

onequestion
I have been contemplating the idea of the universe existing through forms. Rather then the universe ending or the idea of a multiverse i have come to the conclusion that the universe exist with in forms. Ok..

At the edge of the universe rather then it ending i have realized that it changes form. That this universe is a manifestation of form through the idea of the dimensions existing within the form of the outer reaches of the universe.

But there really isnt an outer edge or reach, its experience. It manifest itself through all forms throughout space dimensionally, or non dimensionally.

Im still grappling with this idea but this is where im starting at with it at least as how i can explain it.

Enjoy.

form
fôrm/
noun
the visible shape or configuration of something.
"the form, color, and texture of the tree"
synonyms: shape, configuration, formation, structure, construction, arrangement, appearance, exterior, outline, format, layout, design More
arrangement of parts; shape.
"the entities underlying physical form"
the body or shape of a person or thing.
"his eyes scanned her slender form"
synonyms: body, shape, figure, stature, build, frame, physique, anatomy; More
arrangement and style in literary or musical composition.
"these videos are a triumph of form over content"
synonyms: shape, configuration, formation, structure, construction, arrangement, appearance, exterior, outline, format, layout, design More
PHILOSOPHY
the essential nature of a species or thing, esp. (in Plato's thought) regarded as an abstract ideal that real things imitate or participate in.
a mold, frame, or block in or on which something is shaped.
synonyms: mold, cast, shape, matrix, die More
a temporary structure for holding fresh concrete in shape while it sets.
a particular way in which a thing exists or appears; a manifestation.
"her obsession has taken the form of compulsive exercise"
synonyms: manifestation, appearance, embodiment, incarnation, semblance, shape, guise More
any of the ways in which a word may be spelled, pronounced, or inflected.
"an adjectival rather than adverbial form"
the structure of a word, phrase, sentence, or discourse.
"every distinction in meaning is associated with a distinction in form"
a type or variety of something.
"sponsorship is a form of advertising"
synonyms: kind, sort, type, class, classification, category, variety, genre, brand, style; More
an artistic or literary genre.
BOTANY
a taxonomic category that ranks below variety, which contains organisms differing from the typical kind in some trivial, frequently impermanent, character, e.g., a color variant.
the customary or correct method or procedure; what is usually done.
"an excessive concern for legal form and precedent"
synonyms: etiquette, social practice, custom, usage, use, modus operandi, habit, wont, protocol, procedure, rules, convention, tradition, fashion, style; More
good manners, manners, polite behavior, correct behavior, convention, etiquette, protocol;
informalthe done thing
a set order of words; a formula.
a formality or item of mere ceremony.
"the outward forms of religion"
a printed document with blank spaces for information to be inserted.
"an application form"
synonyms: questionnaire, document, coupon, paper, sheet More
BRIT.
a class or year in a school, usually given a specifying number.
"the fifth form"
the state of an athlete or sports team with regard to their current standard of performance.
"illness has affected his form"
synonyms: fitness, condition, fettle, shape, trim, health More
details of previous performances by a racehorse or greyhound.
"an interested bystander studying the form"
BRIT.
a long bench without a back.
variant spelling of forme.
BRIT.
a hare's lair.
verb
verb: form; 3rd person present: forms; past tense: formed; past participle: formed; gerund or present participle: forming
bring together parts or combine to create (something).
"the company was formed in 1982"
synonyms: set up, establish, found, launch, float, create, bring into being, institute, start (up), get going, initiate, bring about, inaugurate More
arrange, draw up, line up, assemble, organize, sort, order, range, array, dispose, marshal, deploy
antonyms: dissolve
organize people or things into (a group or body).
"peasants and miners were formed into a militia"
go to make up or constitute.
"the precepts that form the basis of the book"
synonyms: constitute, make, make up, compose, add up to More
gradually appear or develop.
"a thick mist was forming all around"
synonyms: materialize, come into being/existence, crystallize, emerge, spring up, develop; More
antonyms: disappear
conceive (an idea or plan) in one's mind.
synonyms: formulate, devise, conceive, work out, think up, lay, draw up, put together, produce, fashion, concoct, forge, hatch, incubate, develop; More
enter into or contract (a relationship).
"the women would form supportive friendships"
articulate (a word, speech sound, or other linguistic unit).
construct (a new word) by derivation or inflection.
make or fashion into a certain shape or form.
"form the dough into balls"
synonyms: make, construct, build, manufacture, fabricate, assemble, put together; More

a form or forms of what ?
edit on 27-10-2013 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Broom

Itisnowagain

Broom

Was that a joke? Sorry if it wasn't. If we were in a black hole we could not exist. The only things that exist in black holes are energy, the particles separated from that energy, and different forces (such as gravity).

But there is only energy.
What are you?

How is energy not things? Energy appears as things but really there are no things.
Maybe there are no things. Just tendencies.

Atoms are not things. They are only tendencies.
Heisenberg
edit on 27-10-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

rom12345

a form or forms of what ?

The form that is forming as this.

This is the apparent existing form - it is always present - ever-changing.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Itisnowagain

Broom

Itisnowagain

Broom

But there is only energy.
What are you?

How is energy not things? Energy appears as things but really there are no things.
Maybe there are no things. Just tendencies.

Atoms are not things. They are only tendencies.
Heisenberg

Perhaps. Yet here we are.

I, on the other hand, am nothing lofty. Simply a mere broom. Nothing of importance really.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Im leaning toward one of the english dictionary entries.

BRIT.
a long bench without a back

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Broom

Naturally I do not understand Black Hole Theory (but then no one seems to), but neither can I understand your statement thus:

"In the case of super-massive black holes that material is converted into rays of energy and funneled into the pedestal our universe "sits" on. And it seems quite plausible that it is then released back into the universe again through quasars at the edge of the universe in order to be reused."

To my mind it would be more simple and logical to 'imagine' that all of the matter/energy that is sucked into a black hole (super massive or not) is collected at the 'singularity' until it explodes outwards as a big bang.

It is with this in mind that I came to accept that our universe may never implode on itself in a big crunch, once it runs out of momentum, and gravity wins (which I had always held as sacred in my mind, no matter the 'missing mass') but instead that our universe is just the remains of a black hole, which reached critical mass in a wider universe, beyond our own...
edit on 27-10-2013 by f4andHALFtoads because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2013 by f4andHALFtoads because: just clearing up the language to form a better thought

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

The point is not to explore the known universe. The point is theoretical to discover and explore.

Science is not all encompassing. Not even close.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

And what is beyond that? What is in that picture that you cant see with your normal eyes?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

Are the forms manifestations of the forces or are the forces manifestations of the forms?

As you approach the boundaries:
do the forces change or just the forms change?
do both, force, and form, change?
does one ever cease to exist beyond boundaries?

What comes manifest into our observable universe comes from the other. What i mean when i say form is that it is different in experience. Im still working that out.

When i approach the boundary the form of it changes, its experience is different, it becomes something else.

do both force and form change? tough question.... ill to sit on that one but my initial thought would be that form not force is the change.

no one does not cease to exist, your existence is what changes. I cant fully answer this yet because im still playing with the words creatively, im kind of seeing where the idea leads.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

You dont have your original creative thoughts that you explore?

God i hope you do.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Scientists like to play around with the fanciful ideas of multiverses and the inflationary theory, among other things. But it appears they have no support in reality.
reply to post by Broom

Enjoyed your post and you talking about exactly what im talking about.

Yes outside of those boundaries is what im contemplating. The idea of god is included. This is where it starts to get real heavy. Thought is a form outside of the physical known universe and this is apart of what im talking about.

Thought manifest outside of the physical boundaries so studied by these scientists and i think thought is a form of the universe in which exist outside of the physical plane.

Think about it. Thought manifest into shape, however thought is apart of our universe, but not in form.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by intrptr

And what is beyond that? What is in that picture that you cant see with your normal eyes?

Good question. I don't know. The possibilities boggle the mind.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Yeah i agree it is mind boggling, probably as boggling as some of my posts lol.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Not boggling at all. I got an applause from a mod for the "deep field" post. Thanks for starting this thread. I applause you, too.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Broom

How do you know what is "in" a black hole? We don't know if black holes are containers or doors to other places. Saying "in" assumes you know for a fact that it is a containet.

Also, itsnowagain did not say "in" a black hole, but "be" a blackhole

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join