It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone please pray for an ATS member OpinionatedB

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

What is this young angels name?

Regardless, I am going to spend much of my devotions and prayers tonight dedicated to her and her healing.

Father, I pray in the Most Holy Name of our Lord Jesus Christ, forgive the sins of this young girl and her parents, bless them with faith hope and love and get them through these tough times, and if it by thy Will, Oh Heavenly King, Father, Comforter and Spirit of Truth and Wisdom and Love, I ask you to miraculously and instantly heal this young girl and extend her time here on Earth,

Father, if it by thy will for her to enter into your rest and abode with you in Paradise, I ask you to forgive her sins, past, present, and future and bring her into your warm embrace and to let the moment of transition be as painless and fast as possible,

Father, I thank thee no matter the outcome of this situation, and You know I will continue to pray for this young, beautiful vibrant soul Father, and I pray many others on here join me in praying to You, Oh God our King,

Thank you for hearing Our Prayers, our Lord and our God,

Thank you, thank you, thank you,

Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy,

In the Most Holy Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,

Through and with Christ our Lord,

Amen

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I found respect for OpinionatedB a few months back when I first heard of her emotional struggle with her daughters illness, I cannot offer you my prayers as a I dont think they will work for one, and I dont think it appropriate at this time.
Im truly saddened by your loss, and only hope the pain will fade with time. Just be rest assured that your daughters pain is at an end.
As I said when I spoke of my mothers death...everything happens for a reason.
I would extend a hand of support in times you need a shoulder to lean on, and wish you all the strength to get through this most difficult of times.

Respectfully yours.

Dave.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Thank you so much for your words of condolence.

You are correct in one thing, just knowing her suffering is over and that she does not have to endure such pain anymore is a blessing. At the end she was out of her mind in pain and there was no controlling it anymore. She could not so much as take a sip of water without vomiting those last 2 weeks.

When it gets that bad, death is a blessing... even though I would have liked to keep her here... I could never have asked her to endure that hell...

Thank you Dave.

edit on 28-10-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

OpinionatedB

When it gets that bad, death is a blessing... even though I would have liked to keep her here... I could never have asked her to endure that hell...

Indeed, it is the exact same mental and emotional battle I played out in my own head for the short week that my mother was is a coma, after she had always expressed to me it was her wish never to be in a state of dependence on her children. It was something I found extremely difficult to deal with. When my sister uttered the words "Its OK mum, we will be alright" and in that same second as my sister finished saying it, we watched the colour drain out of my mother that the realisation it was meant to be finally became apparent to me.

Stay strong, you are indeed OpinionatedB, im sure you will be.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Please accept my sincere condolences.
I may not fully understand the nature and hidden nature of the measureless universe and our little short play in it but I'd like to try to help you find a piece of peace of mind by the end of the day.
You don't really need a distraction. You also don't need to be afraid of your sanity as you have obviously strong faith in our beloved Lord Supreme and Jesus the Saviour.
Death keeps somehow close to me last few years and I feel this can be the time of darkness or the time of highest prayer, heart purification, understanding and illumination of darkness. Death is everywhere. It's a great mystery. Tears are mystery. We all shall be dead in 100 years from now. These things happen all the time all over the world. Everything was probably said thousands of times already but the tears are comming anyway.
I can't really imagine mother's child loss and intensity of emotions and brainstorming in those days. Yes I've lost father but it's not the same. It may sound incomparable but who cares - I think closest to it I got this weekend as I've just buried a kitten I loved and carried like a little child of mine. (You can see it here)
It's just remarkable how sincere consolation one can get from anonymous foreign people.

Sometimes the right words of prayer in mind can calm down indomitable flow of tears comming in waves from our heart. There's no need to run away from it but mind/heart interaction could sometimes accelerate it forever.
I would like to offer you something not your mind but your heart and soul may need to turn the shady nightmare into tears of spiritual joy - a very special prayerfull spiritual music:

Each Breathing Moment Is A Miracle

Don't judge it for a while as a whole, just use some of the songs as a one time pill and leave the rest if you wish. I do it this way. Simultanous singing works even better than just listening.
I hope it can help you for a fleeting moment.

with love
edit on 28/10/2013 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Praying for you and your Family. Your Daughter is well again, and you will see her again one day.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers everyday.

Sending you all positive and loving energy,

RT

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

As I posted in her thread.. Opinionated or another net saavy ATS poster should start a kickstarter for donations to give her daughtera kids the blowout christmas she is wishing for. I will spread it on fb. With kickstarter just small donations from a lot of people could give her kids a good Christmas which they deserve in the face od this.

She'sl fairly close to my own age. I hate to hear this.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

GogoVicMorrow

As I posted in her thread.. Opinionated or another net saavy ATS poster should start a kickstarter for donations to give her daughtera kids the blowout christmas she is wishing for. I will spread it on fb. With kickstarter just small donations from a lot of people could give her kids a good Christmas which they deserve in the face od this.

She'sl fairly close to my own age. I hate to hear this.

Now that is a great idea, and in the true spirit of Christmas.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join