CNN's Carol Costello: Obama's People Are 'Nasty'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Cult worshipers do not abandon their guru - they aren't able because they are not in possession of an independent mind. Liberal progressives - aka - Bama-troids are very much like the followers of persons such as Jim Jones and they would rather drink the Kool-Aid than to renounce their god. Some might appear to jump the ship, but that's merely an illusion on their part. They only imagine that they've done so, but its virtually impossible for them to have done such a thing in reality, because - as stated - they have no mind of their own inasmuch as they have surrendered it to their guru(s) who have complete and total charge over them. Sad huh?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

So the O-bots in the administration put their jack boots to the backs of the necks of those who dare to think differently or expose the Obama administration for what it is??? Geee ... I"m so surprised (Sarcasm). To the O-bots ... I TOLD YOU SO. Hows that hope n change coming ??

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
So Sibelius who regularly lies to the press and public about O-care is still secure in her job...but the Obamacare navigator who was truthfully answering questions to Hannity is fired:

Obamacare operator who spoke to Sean Hannity promptly fired

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

If you read the left wing blogs you would know that they have been disgusted by oboomerng's policies for years now.

If they call bush three. They might even hate the man, who showed so much promise during his first run only to become what we have today.

A failure going down as the second most worst president along with W

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

elouina
Right now I can't stop chuckling. More and more the news folks are awakening. This time it was a CNN reporter. Remember how in the past we would never hear such a thing? Visit the article to read even more gossip about the president and the media.

"President Obama’s people can be quite nasty. They don’t like you to say anything bad about their boss, and they’re not afraid to use whatever means they have at hand to stop you from doing that, including threatening your job," she said.

Only weeks ago, the Washington Post published a long piece calling the Obama administration the "most closed, control-freak administration" ever seen. The piece went on to paint Barack Obama's White House as being presided over by a paranoid, secretive, even vindictive president and said that journalists have become afraid of their own shadows for fear that Obama is spying on them.

Back in February, veteran journalist Bob Woodward claimed he was threatened by a White House official when he wrote a piece that Obama's team did not like. Woodward was attacked by a long list of the usual D.C. media suspects for making the revelation.

CNN's Carol Costello: Obama's People Are 'Nasty'

S&F One can only hope more & more members of the Left-wing, Liberal media are beginning to wake up to what a fraud Obama is.

Maybe we would get better balanced, more accurate news.
edit on 30-10-2013 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Thank you! You know every time I see the left journalists going against what is all wrong in the Obama admin, I will point it out. It is about time they stand up for principles and not worry so much about partisanship. What has been going on in the Obama admin is downright scary and needs to end. And quite frankly I think they are tired of being bullied.

May I suggest another video for your viewing pleasure?
CNN Anderson Cooper - Whitehouse Retribution - Strong Arming Insurance Companies To Silence Them

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

elouina
reply to post by AuranVector

Thank you! You know every time I see the left journalists going against what is all wrong in the Obama admin, I will point it out. It is about time they stand up for principles and not worry so much about partisanship. What has been going on in the Obama admin is downright scary and needs to end. And quite frankly I think they are tired of being bullied.

May I suggest another video for your viewing pleasure?
CNN Anderson Cooper - Whitehouse Retribution - Strong Arming Insurance Companies To Silence Them

Thanks for the link. Worth watching Anderson Cooper interview a CNN investigative reporter uncovering Obama WH dirt -- Chicago-style politics. The only things missing (for now) are the Obama "enforcers" sent out to break knee caps.

Too bad that thread isn't getting more traffic. More people need to be aware of that story.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join