It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dont know where to post this....but I am so offended

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
msnvideo.msn.com...#/video/cc4feca4-591c-438e-8953-208b6742fcd5

I wish I could link the actual video..not the corporation making $ from this interesting presention

its cute...her parents have taught her she is special...as all children are.

Hmmm...I wonder

If ya put a white little dunce cap on her head...
And told her how special she was
Would it be so cute these days...

So...when does being an indigenous clan change from being the clan? No KKK right? Hmm...I'm on a rant here...and I applogize to all the awesome posters in this thread for now being linked to my CRAZY ideas...but uh...hello?

Isn't this little girl saying don't dress up like me...cuase well I like me, and I don't want to be YOU? or my friends say its not cool to make fun of people that aren't like me...oh wait...this kid says she is like me...wait...I am so confused...what happened...oh that's right, some white chic said she was an indian.

that is all.
X

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Everybody has the right to be offended. Thats it, it ends there.

No body is obligated to give a rats behind if someone is offended. People dressing up like a native american offends you? Dont hang out with people who dress like native americans, problem solved.

I have seen a surge of people being "offended" by anything and everything. Its getting really old! Who cares if you are offended? Your offence offends me!

People really need to get it through their heads that being offended doesn't mean a damn thing, it doesn't make you better than anyone else and it doesn't put you on some kind of moral soap box where you can start dictating other people's actions.

DC

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Well maybe if they are offended at the silly Indian costumes we could drench them in blood and human remains such as the Mohawk tribe which has practiced cannibalism.

Certainly they wouldn't get upset over actual history now would they?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Spookybelle

My ancestors used to make potty in dirt holes.

I might be skipping that during any rememberance ceremony.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by xDeadcowx

Thank you

and thanks to all those that took the time to hear me rant...I've so gotten it out of my system I don't recal why I was offended by some girl saying that her native American incestry should give her special statis

Butt...I would soooooo like to note the buds that stopped in to put their notes on my thread ... guys like """"""""" and """"""" and don't forget """""oh yeah & $X Im seriously dudes its like we soooo think the same...

ith that put behind me...please please may this thread continue to grow with the pred u juice and height that has fueled the ATS I have grown to love and treat via antibiotics and alcohol for years now!!

Love you guys!!
x

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
People nowadays are super sensitive about some issues; try to dress up like rabbi or imam or pope in the time of Halloween and watch how they are going to react.

50 years ago these things didn’t matter.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Why was nobody offended when Elizabeth Warren impersonated a Native American?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Mine did too, and you lacking the good grace not to mention it offends me!! I'm suing!!!11!11!1!1!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

BobM88
Why was nobody offended when Elizabeth Warren impersonated a Native American?

Silly question! She's a progressive democrat. She can hate, use minority status at will, use racial slurs randomly and support removing freedoms and liberties in support of American government!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

To quote Red Forman: What?? You can't just run around telling people the truth like that!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

BobM88
reply to post by beezzer

Mine did too, and you lacking the good grace not to mention it offends me!! I'm suing!!!11!11!1!1!

lol.

Apologies. There will be a sensitivity class I will attend where we will all make potty in dirt holes then have tofu to celebrate.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Smells like white folks in this thread.

Stay classy.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

AKA "re-education"

*A distant loud speaker blares in a monotone voice as beezzer digs his slit trench in the 'training' session*: "America is a whorehouse... where the revolutionary ideals of your forefathers... are corrupted and sold in alleys by vendors of capitalism..."

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

MichaelPMaccabee
Smells like white folks in this thread.

Stay classy.

Cool.

You can tell peoples ethnicity by their posts!

You must be psychotic!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

beezzer

You can't? I mean, it isn't even thinly veiled...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

MichaelPMaccabee

beezzer

I guess progressives have that ability.

You are so awesome!

What colour am I?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
this is the best thread ever about a chain saw juggler

Ok...after that ha ha

I'm sorry to all those that actually want to see a vid about a little white girl telling people not to dress us as Indians becaue it offends her ancestry.....

if it is actually important to you, maybe you could help me fix this thing where I go to look at a link that says one thing then makes me watch 5 other videos before I get to what I actually clicked on.......

hmmm

another thread'

False ad ver tiz ink

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

beezzer

What colour am I?

Who cares?

Oh, wait, I know who! Progressives?!?!?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

BobM88

beezzer

What colour am I?

Who cares?

Oh, wait, I know who! Progressives?!?!?

You just won 5 internetz!

Brilliant answer!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

beezzer

MichaelPMaccabee

beezzer

I guess progressives have that ability.

You are so awesome!

What colour am I?

Yes, I am a progressive. Proudly progressive, actually. Attempting ridicule based on that title will lead you nowhere. Having said, that, I already know that I am awesome, regardless of your sarcasm. Yes, I guess I can sense sarcasm as well, perhaps it has nothing to do with my progressivism, and more to do with my ability to read and understand the messages of other people... which is the point of a message board.

Am I to be mocked for being able to understand subtext? Anti-Intellectual? Hmm..

You are white.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join