It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Caught by camera over Garston-Watford-Hertfordshire UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hello ATS'er!

I came across this News Article from my local news paper the Watford Observer, This woman took pictures of this UFO in the sky over Garston-Watford-Hertfordshire.

Here is the link to the Article
UFO - Watford Observer.

Here is the picture she had taken

What do you ATS'ers think? I find it pretty intriguing considering it happend just down the road.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BloodSister

Sorry looks like a soon to be banned Chinese lantern to me.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Looks like a red blood cell to me. My guess is an out of focus chinese lantern.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
If the sky was clear both Mars & Jupiter could be seen that time from that location.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The first photo is way more unusual and interesting.

Trying to work out what it might be, the gap is rather unusual.

"I thought it was just a plane at first but it just stayed there and kept glowing for around 10 to 15 minutes. It was right in front of me and I thought ‘what the hell is that?’, it stayed right in front of me - I couldn’t believe it."

Ms Norton then went and got her camera to capture the mysterious object, which had a bright light in front of it.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
A local comment from the article:

fugu says...

It was Mars.

At 5.20am Wednesday, looking south-east from Boundary Way you would have had a good view of Mars, it would have been the brightest thing in the sky in that direction. The Unidentified Flying Object is now an identified planet. Can you now change the headline to "Woman sees Planet.

Sounds logical....

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

But it apprently just disapeard?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Yeah i'm pretty puzzled of what this picture could be!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Yup the lantern candle blew out...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
looks like a messed up glowing jellyfish in the sky...that or out of focus Chinese lantern

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

BloodSister

But it apprently just disapeard?

If you read the article and posts, you would have known that the cloud cover was rolling in at the time. So, with a thick cloud cover at night, it would appear to be gone, right?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
It's a rock.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
just another " Blurry " photo , and only 2 photos, battery run low or no space on camera?
a round out of focus photo could be a planet

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I love how people are so selective with the evidence they actually refer to. The main photo, not the circular object is obviously the object the person was referring to in their statement. That object, given the size of the pixellation, is at quite some distance in a darkened sky taken using the digital zoom on the camera. I looked for it being attached to something else and therefore something ground based seen in an unusual way, so far, to no avail.

What it quite obviously isn't, is some sort of Chinese lantern of the a misidentified star or planet. What's more, the object the witness speaks of conforms to her given description. "An object with a light in front of it".

It did strike me it might be the moon however, the "straight edged gap" would be one very strange cloud formation so I'm minded it's not that either.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

I like your view on this, it seems everyone has just came out with the same boring thing and they all seem the same narrow minded nay sayers!

Thanks for taking more information from this Article and having something decent to say about.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

boymonkey74

Sorry looks like a soon to be banned Chinese lantern to me.

really? to me it doesnt looks like anything at all...its ridiculous. cant believe its got its own thread

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Considering this post is ridiculous to you, why did you bother commenting on it.

top topics

join