It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nations Church / Ideology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
That's you battle ground there no?
The ones stating how the nation will be aligned morally and ideologically.

If anyone has a chance of being NWO / Secret Society it would d be them.
From the Church of England to the RCC.
Change their minds and the nations aligns, government, local churches and leaders?

For example if the RCC came out with a new religious text and started pushing the sense in it then you have changed the direction of the RCC. But then say COE decides to use it also, and maybe some middle east and far east countries.

Or for example if a peoples nations managed to convince themselves that their ideology was not quite right, it would not be the government they would approach it would be head of state. church of England, the RCC.

The governments are running the day to day whilst the ideologists, heads of states and religions are fighting over our rights and their desired direction?

Just some thoughts and will be full of factual mistakes no doubt but I hope my point is clear?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by guidetube

Okay, I'll bump this. Try to get it going, three days after posting.

The governments are running the day to day whilst the ideologists, heads of states and religions are fighting over our rights and their desired direction?

Just some thoughts and will be full of factual mistakes no doubt but I hope my point is clear?

I don't know what the 'governments' are doing day to day except trying to prevent the collapse of the "1st World".

"Ideologists, heads of state, and religions are fighting over our rights...."

This I'm not quite sure I understand. Yes, the religious 'factions' of the 'global civilization' that we ARE (make no mistake - we are already, NOW, the New World Order....) are battling over which rights we have and which they don't want us to have. The S is H the F.....
in our lifetimes!!!!!

I think it's time for religion to GO AWAY.

We have to be rational, think about "community", "cooperation", reciprocal altruism, and the well-being of ALL HUMANS. No "God" is coming to save us/disappear us. It's up to us.

join