It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SSDD. CNN is caught lying to us again. Paid for by Uncle Sugar, among others.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
CNN is bought and paid for by the US Gov't

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Sadist says....

So, nothing new, ehh? We've heard it, known it, and it's been proven all before.

But, I thought this was interesting, none the less. Particularly for those who have only recently woken from their slumber.

Just remember, someone is always paying someone else's bills. Nobody wants to bite the hand that feeds them.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SadistNocturne

This is sort of old news being recirculated, although I am happy that it is getting around again. Judging by much of the MSM news we see today, it is all bought and paid for propaganda.

Star and flag since it is worth repeating.
edit on 26-10-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

elouina

This is sort of old news being recirculated, although I am happy that it is getting around again. Judging by much of the MSM news we see today, it is all bought and paid for propaganda.

Precisely why I posted it

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

SadistNocturne

elouina

Well, it was definitely news to me.

Thanks for posting it.

I'm actually gobsmacked that this is/was not a bigger story. But then again - by definition, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. They all must do it as I don't believe professional courtesy would have kept this story from being heavily/gleefully reported by the other news outlets. Only the throwing stones / glass houses & there but for the grace of God go I thing would explain the relative silence(?).

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Riffrafter

SadistNocturne

elouina

Well, it was definitely news to me.

Thanks for posting it.

I'm actually gobsmacked that this is/was not a bigger story. But then again - by definition, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. They all must do it as I don't believe professional courtesy would have kept this story from being heavily/gleefully reported by the other news outlets. Only the throwing stones / glass houses & there but for the grace of God go I thing would explain the relative silence(?).

Good!

Dig deeper, and share what you find with everyone else....there's tons more out there!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I think she is telling half truths herself or she has not dug deep enough. The real problem is Israel and there supporters. Just take the new president of CNN and the Israeli Church. Dana Bash also tied to it. Dana Bash married John King and forced him to change religions and join that church. And that church is tie into a lot of organizations that it creates with members to donate money to its causes. And how about CNN presidents kid 15 years old given a board member position on Corey Bookers online video start up. He recently resigned because people were complaining. But he got stock options. Also Corey Booker with all the propaganda saving woman from a fire, saving the life of a dog on two occasions, Patrolling the streets at night like Batman to stop crime. How about Mark Zukerberg from Facebook donating 100 million to Bookers school district? Spy software founder donates to Booker the Israeli plant in the Democrats? That church also a big pusher of the ADL. The rabbis of the church are the leaders of it. You also have Alan Grayson who is part of this mess. The burning cross spelling Tea Party? He has been working with the Tea Party for a couple of years saying he is working across the isle but he is a DINO working for a different master so to speak. And I think the Tea Party would also call him a RINO. So who do you think he is working with? Also all the complaints on medical device tax in Obamacare comes from Israel. They have been doing tours paid for by the Ministry of Israel to put on shows to sell all the Israel medical devices to the US. That clause in the fight on Obamacare is coming from them. And they showed how they can get the politicians they pay for to shut our government down for what Israel wants. That should be a wake up call to people.

So is the US doing this or Israel and its supporters?

And don't forget all the Republicans going to Israel and skinny dipping in the river there. Or how Mitt Romney went to Israel to raise campaign funds to run against Obama. But were supposed to believe they made sure they had dual citizenship before donating. How about Mitt being partners with Benjamin Netanyahu at Bain Capitol? So yes this crosses the party line in all directions.
edit on 26-10-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Here is the video in the article.

Here is a segment of the Bahrain report that Amber Lyon and her team put together. CNNi refused to allow it to air because the Bahrain Government had paid them not to show it.

Her interview with RT starts at 1:43

Alex Jones interview of her

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Just another media sensationalism…

Nothing new, the whole world knew about monkey business of these crooks and liars for decades. She just play her part to keep the mind of public of from the more important and exclusive events both in the past and the future.

edit on 26-10-2013 by amkia because: (no reason given)

top topics

join