It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Keep Secrets, the Wikileaks Documentary!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I dont know how many of you may have seen this documentary but I found it fascinating, it is essentially a history of Wkiileaks. It contains a number of interesting individuals such as journalists, hackers, academics and Assange himself and inelegance officials. It has lots of interesting stuff to say on the Manning case including the guy who turned him in (what a ......)

I found it very interesting and I know many on ATS are interested on the subject and it is well worth a watch.
edit on 26-10-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hello, completely off topic but I cannot post anywhere else. Sorry for potentially derailing your thread..

I cannot seem to open a thread on this website. When I press new thread on any of the pages, it just goes to a page with the ATS Logo on top and nothing else. I have a presentation which I need to do in a few months, but I am starting to prepare so early so that it will turn out perfect. It will be about any conspiracy which is not a real conspiracy, as there are facts and numbers. I have chosen the Israeli occupation of Palestine as of now, but if there is any other and better subject I will do the presentation about that. I am a 15 year old student in Europe.
Thanks in advance for helping.

-M

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mardinio

You need a certain amount of posts under your belt before starting a thread, see T&C

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the link. I don't believe I've seen this particular documentary on the subject. That's this evenings viewing sorted out, though!

edit on 26-10-2013 by Flaunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

About the guy who turned Asange in...you meant to say what a hero right? Oh wait you support his treasonous actions don't you ? Yes let's let all the bad guys know all of our secrets. We wouldn't want to be a step ahead of anyone with an agenda to do us in. Secrets are bad things aren't they. Shakes head.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

About the guy who turned Asange in...you meant to say what a hero right?

You did not even watch the video or read my comments did you,

I clearly say that it has interesting stuff regarding the manning case including the guy who turned him in, I was not talking about assange, but any excuse to disagree eh?

Oh wait you support his treasonous actions don't you ?

what?

Because you are getting so confused its difficult to understand this question.

If you mean manning's actions and are asking if i support them then yes to some extent i have to say i do, i think some of his leaks were disclosing information that should be in the public domain in my view.

If you mean Assange then i cannot say i support all of his actions, I do think that his facilitation of these leaks was a good thing however I do think that he was irresponsible in just dumping it all into the public domain with the names of Afghans who assisted American forces for instance.

Really though, most of your comments make nose sense because you have not watched the documentary, misunderstood my comments and then made assumptions about my views on this.

please think before you post.
edit on 27-10-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Wikileaks, isn´t that that organisation that didn´t leak anything we didn´t know yet?

Still don't know what all the fuss was about.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I thought you'd posted the new movie (has anyone seen it? thumbs up or down?), but this will do. Thanks for the post!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
How do we actually know that Julian Assange isn't actually a disinformation agent propt up to look like "a good guy", meanwhile he's actually working for tptb. Or maybe he started out with good intentions but was coopted. Like they told him, you either work with us or you'll be put away like bradly M. I don't trust any of those figure heads. Also I have a feeling that wikileaks might have been coopted. Maybe they leaked that one gunship massicar but now it got bought by some big corporations and is only there as another watered down fake and totally controled alternative media hub. But in actuality all the high top secret videos that get put on there are sensored. So you only get to see a slight bit of controversial videos, but nothing that will reveal anymore damning evidence like the gunship one. It's almost like alex jones, it's hard to say if they got to him and are now using him and or at least sensoring him. I think all the Bill" Cooper's are dead or coopted. If you don't believe me consider Phillip Marshall. He was writing books on 9/11. He was killed along with his family and dog. They probably tried to get to him but he wouldn't turn so they killed him, because he knew too much and started leaking it. So again Julian Assange is like a hero, he gets documentaries, main stream movies, books, the website remains functional, etc etc etc. So again that doesn't happen to easy. Generally speaking those people end up dead, and all information they worked on gets swept away, unless they get coopted, and then they get rich and famous.

(one of his books that got him in trouble)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Aleister

I thought you'd posted the new movie (has anyone seen it? thumbs up or down?), but this will do. Thanks for the post!

I still have not seen the movie but this documentary is new as far as i know I think it only came out in the last month or so.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Did you even watch the documentary, there is no way that he is some kind of disinfo agent.

And i fail to see what those videos have to do with the OP

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Did you even watch the documentary, there is no way that he is some kind of disinfo agent.

Fact is that he didn't leak anything we weren't already aware of to some extent which makes me wonder.

The fact that you are discussing it also makes me wonder.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNewSense

Fact is that he didn't leak anything we weren't already aware of to some extent which makes me wonder.

Not everything, for example we strongly suspected kill lists but it was wikileaks that confirmed the existence of TF 373

I have just authored a new thread were Wikileaks was the source that confirmed that CENTCOM Commander told lies to Yemen. And i just so happen to be starting another thread on another topic that again became public knowledge largely due to Wikileaks.

But then their are other things such as the disclosure of the video showing a Apache gunship killing reporters and firing on a van with kids in it.

And lets not forget what they done with the Iceland banks.

The fact that you are discussing it also makes me wonder.

why?

edit on 29-10-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

All of that was more or less known.

why?

Because your MO is not natural in any way, shape or form.

edit on 29-10-2013 by TheNewSense because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

No it was not "more or less known" it was suspected but the existence of TF373 was not public knowledge and it was Wikileaks that brought down the corrupt Icelandic banks.

And how would you know what my "MO" is?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

And how would you know what my "MO" is?

By reading your posts?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Then I think you need to do some more reading because this is exactly the kind of thing I like to post about I find things like Wikileaks and the information they disclosed to be very interesting.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by spartacus699

And i fail to see what those videos have to do with the OP

Well they didn't kill em or lock em up yet, that's how I know something could be a rye. he could be a secret agent

edit on 30-10-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join