It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops. facts. from a former Fed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This is my comments from a thread that I feel need discussed in their entirety. And I would like to hear disputes to my claims as they are among the MOST DIRE for a FREE REPUBLIC.

how can one justify?

Personally, I walked away from a Very promising career as a fed, the whole thing sickened me. Half the time, Bigger Jerks wearing badges than half the people locked up!!

cops have REFUSED to ACT WITH TOTAL HONOR,
and have REFUSED to DESTROY the blue line,
Profited off the MISERY of others in a system that COPS ADMIT is corrupt (ffs,!),
Being the PAWNS the ELITES have hidden behind,
Being the force the ELITES use to FLEECE the population!

1. Free Speech Zones
2. swat raids on people's property/home/farm
3. THROWING an AMERICAN out of their home for the PROFIT of FOREIGN INTERESTS!!...
4. BENEFITING from a FOR PROFIT prison system
5. Arresting NON VIOLENT drug addicts (minor possession)
6. TAX ENFORCEMENT.. taking away a person's home for taxes.
7. Revenue Generation..$$ tickets for money instead if safety. (drunk going 90 in a school zone vs 15mph over ticket in clear conditions)
8. TSA .. the mere existence is an Attack to our freedom
9. checkpoints... this makes my American Red White Blue BLOOD BOIL!

when did checkpoints become cool? what type of society has checkpoints?

we are America. In no way want a single cop to be harmed.

My goal.. An internal awakening of Integrity and HONOR to the IDEALS that FOUNDED our REPUBLIC and made it GREAT!
Badges are Redcoats. and all one has to do is say "NO MORE", and refuse to participate in UN-AMERICAN acts!
If ordered to do one of the above, or any other UN America act.. Take OFF the redcoat! for acting against American Freedoms is DETESTABLE and you are SELLING out YOUR NATION for a PAYCHECK and PENSION

Taxing someone's property and seizing it is UN AMERICAN!
Locking someone up for GROWING A PLANT --- UN-AMERICAN!
Locking someone up for Distilling Whiskey --- UN-AMERICAN!
Seatbelt law -- UN--AMERICA!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

In our present situation, soldiers of conscience are more valuable than soldiers with guns.

A true sign of a totalitarian state is law enforcement officers are either state military or are provided elite status that places them above the law of commoners. Currently, LEO's feel this elite status is granted by and supported by the population. So sure, that they are perfectly comfortable living with their families amongst the commoners.

I believe this will change. LEO's will either have to be accountable to citizens or they will not be safe living amongst them.

So, you either have "citizen police" or elites that go home to guarded compounds at night. This is the choice.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Should we focus on the cops who are doing UN-American things or should we focus on the American population that is sitting back and just letting UN-American things happen?

They can only get away with what WE THE PEOPLE allow them to. And from my point of view, most of us are quick to complain but slow in taking action to fix the problem.

Good thread

Peace

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
You sound like my uncle. He walked away from the Secret Service after having served in the FBI. His reasons for leaving are different than yours but his are valid too.

At the end of the day, there is no longer honor in wearing a badge. Those who hold them are granted immunity for their crimes and are quickly becoming the largest criminal class...and the one We The People will most likely have to face off against. How unfortunate for them.

I applaud you for sacrificing a most certain plum life based on your conscience. It's unfortunate that things have become what they have.

I wish you the best.
edit on 26-10-2013 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

jam321
Should we focus on the cops who are doing UN-American things or should we focus on the American population that is sitting back and just letting UN-American things happen?

They can only get away with what WE THE PEOPLE allow them to. And from my point of view, most of us are quick to complain but slow in taking action to fix the problem.

Good thread

Peace

I am for a peaceful resolution. But chanting KoomBayah with silly posters like what you see in a pro wrestling arena.

When cops are allowed to wear masks(*), and appear like some Nazi-darth vader storm troopers, enforcing free speech zones, using Weapons of War (guns, chemical weapons, sonic weapons, armored trucks, etc.).. then what?

We either take my approach of shouting, name calling, and SHAMING, or..

the tragic much filled civil war.
We all have the reckless cop-hating redneck relatives raised on Guns and Bible, still steaming over Grandpa's alcohol prohibition stories of Revenue'rs, muslims existing in their country, jobs stolen by illegals, etc..

I dare say if that happens, none will win. Outside forces will then Pounce upon the remains.

*masks. how can any cop with a shred of honor wear a mask?
How can the rest of his "good guy" buddies even ALLOW it. The so called "good" cops should have tackled the mask wearers and ripped the mask off if needed.

Wearing masks?...disgusting.

edit on 26-10-2013 by HanzHenry because: clear

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
If the good guys leave the force, we are left with the bad guys. Maybe a few good ones make it in after the exodus, but I doubt it would mean much if they too leave.

I hope you the best for you. Your moral integrity is a valuable thing.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
In Canada recently, masks worn to demonstrations etc.....have been made illegal by law......
Just the cops are allowed to cover their faces......
These people are the cowards of the country.....and have been caught inciting riots at demonstrations.....(The idiots were all wearing issue combat boots of the same kind......)
They did this in order to escalate the violence against the demonstrators.......and discredit them in the public eye....
Since when have the police the authority to act like his?
The obvious answer to the situation is revolution......
If this happens their jobs wont be worth a plugged nickel.
Nor will their lives or the lives of their families....
The police have to be made to understand that they too, are totally expendable in the eyes of the elites, who will gladly put them in harms way to save themselves.
True power lies with the people and it must be shown to do so once more it seems.....................

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

InverseLookingGlass
reply to post by HanzHenry

LEO's will either have to be accountable to citizens or they will not be safe living amongst them.

Yup. And methinks the time for making a decision is coming very soon. That 'different world' Arundhati Roy heard breathing is breathing down our necks. Like a wounded animal.

“Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”
― Arundhati Roy

top topics

join