It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Didn't see THAT coming! 'Psychic' bus driver!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Didn't see THAT coming! 'Psychic' bus driver who refused to pick up children because he sensed 'something bad would happen' is fired

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

A psychic bus driver has been sacked after refusing to pick up schoolchildren because he had a premonition 'that something bad would happen'.
The clairvoyant driver, who has not been named, left the children standing at the side of the road in Dundee.
But the driver failed to see what was coming for his career prospects when he was hauled in front of bosses at National Express.

I had to laugh when I read this, not funny about the children who were left at the side of the road though....

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

Too bad he wasn't psychic enough to know how to do his job and still avoid trouble.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Psychic discrimination - he can't help it, he was born that way

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The supposed quote from the fired driver, "I didn't see this coming," if his exact words, is his own misinterpretation of the situation. He DID see something coming but naturally would have concluded that it was a driving accident and not something as unlikely as his being fired. In effect, he foresaw a traumatic event in his life, but not what it was to be.

Nevertheless, skeptics of psi powers will laugh and call the situation proof that psychic abilities are bogus. When the exact opposite can be understood with credible reason.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I didn't see that coming when I married my first wife who turned out to be the devil in disguise

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Ironic that the bad thing he saw coming was his firing for following his instincts! Hee hee...

top topics

join