It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edward Snowden a double agent!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Something about the edward snowden case never sat right with me, sites like the gaurdian and other msm sites are working with the government against us, they purposly report silly news stories to keep us distracted from the truth, so why would the gaurdian of all news sites come out with the edward snowden case.

Well according to the illuminati card game project PRISM was predicted

now if it was predicted in the illuminati card game wouldnt that mean that means edward snowden is also predicted?
i mean this seems fishy imo this guy would have been assasinated like phil schnieder if he was legit imo.
Anyways this article articulates what im saying much better than i could and theyve gone to much more trouble to put it together, but basically edward snowden is a double agent, staged event otherwise hed be dead by now, i mean look at brietbart, wasnt he gonna expose obama than bam he mysteriously died.

www.redicecreations.com...
edit on 10-26-2013 by breadinspector because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

breadinspector
Something about the edward snowden case never sat right with me, sites like the gaurdian and other msm sites are working with the government against us, they purposly report silly news stories to keep us distracted from the truth, so why would the gaurdian of all news sites come out with the edward snowden case.

All news sites publish a wide range of news, soft, and hard. news you find silly may be found interesting to others.

You ask why the Guardian published the PRISM material. Well because they are the Guardian, one of the most well respected and renowned newspapers in the world. They are known for their strong and objective reporting. In addition, it was the Guardian of which Edward Snowden decided to contact, as he didn't really trust any other newspaper.

It has always been accepted that the NSA is spying on everything and everybody. It's their job...

now if it was predicted in the illuminati card game wouldnt that mean that means edward snowden is also predicted?

Not necessarily

i mean this seems fishy imo this guy would have been assasinated like phil schnieder if he was legit imo.

Manning wasn't assassinated. Other whistleblowers in recent history haven't been assassinated either.

Anyways this article articulates what im saying much better than i could and theyve gone to much more trouble to put it together, but basically edward snowden is a double agent, staged event otherwise hed be dead by now, i mean look at brietbart, wasnt he gonna expose obama than bam he mysteriously died.

I will read that article, but there needs to be better evidence than an illuminati card game, an alternative news site and the fact that Edward Snowden is still alive...

Daas.
edit on 26-10-2013 by daaskapital because: Edited quote to delete videos. Slowing down the page.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Usually whistleblowers who hold back stuff get wacked but once the cat is out of the bag there is no point to killing them so the illuminatti don't at that point.

the DC madam is a good example of that

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

daaskapital

breadinspector

All news sites publish a wide range of news, soft, and hard. news you find silly may be found interesting to others.

You ask why the Guardian published the PRISM material. Well because they are the Guardian, one of the most well respected and renowned newspapers in the world. They are known for their strong and objective reporting. In addition, it was the Guardian of which Edward Snowden decided to contact, as he didn't really trust any other newspaper.

It has always been accepted that the NSA is spying on everything and everybody. It's their job...

Not necessarily

Manning wasn't assassinated. Other whistleblowers in recent history haven't been assassinated either.

I will read that article, but there needs to be better evidence than an illuminati card game, an alternative news site and the fact that Edward Snowden is still alive...

Daas.
edit on 26-10-2013 by daaskapital because: Edited quote to delete videos. Slowing down the page.

you sound like a paid disfino agent to come into a thread like this to spread truth, you come with the intent to spread disinfo like your opening quote on how its the nsas job to spy you and you defending the msm

so me putting up facts will be useless since youll just ignore
not necersarily how? put up some facts, he prism case was predicted in the illuminati card game so it means snowden was also predicted, manning wasnt assasinated true but brietbart was, manning could also be another agent

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

breadinspector
you sound like a paid disfino agent to come into a thread like this to spread truth, you come with the intent to spread disinfo like your opening quote on how its the nsas job to spy you and you defending the msm

so me putting up facts will be useless since youll just ignore
not necersarily how? put up some facts, he prism case was predicted in the illuminati card game so it means snowden was also predicted, manning wasnt assasinated true but brietbart was, manning could also be another agent

No, i am not a disinfo agent. I just prefer to believe credible sources rather than alternative sources which could have been written by you or me. I also prefer not to jump on the whole Illuminati card game thing. Especially in this instance, where it is widely known that the NSA spies on people. The Illuminati card game predicted nothing significant. It was widely known that the NSA had/has eyes and ears everywhere...

I am not ignoring these so called facts. As i stated, i watched the videos and read the article. I need more proof from you than just a card game, assumed beliefs and an alternative news site though.

Manning could have been an agent, but i just think he was incredibly stupid. His shortsightedness is what landed him in trouble. The US likes to argue that Manning acted as an agent of WikiLeaks...

Look, just because i don't agree with you on this matter does not mean i am a disinfo agent.

The simple facts of the Edward Snowden story is as follows:

Snowden wanted to expose criminal activity on behalf of the government

Snowden searched for reputable news organisations

Snowden decides to run with the Guardian, arguably the best newspaper in the world

Snowden meets Glenn Greenwald in Hong Kong and divulges more of the information he had sent him earlier

Snowden flees Hong Kong for South America, whereby he has to stop at Russia for transit

USA cancels Snowden's passport, effectively trapping him in the Russian airport

Snowden applies for asylum

Russia accepts temporary asylum

He doesn't seem to be a double agent to me...he is just trying to make the best out of his crap situation...

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
How do we know you arent some shill, sent here to flood the forum with the nuttiest of the insane to make "conspiracy theorists" look bat nuts bonkers?

Look, they actually believe some card game fortells the future!

I mean, it can work both ways, right?

You know, twist reality so ass backward that we aren't even sure the guy existed.

I'm trying, but can't seem to prove you're not.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

lernmore
How do we know you arent some shill, sent here to flood the forum with the nuttiest of the insane to make "conspiracy theorists" look bat nuts bonkers?

Look, they actually believe some card game fortells the future!

I mean, it can work both ways, right?

You know, twist reality so ass backward that we aren't even sure the guy existed.

I'm trying, but can't seem to prove you're not.

mate this is the truth and who would pay me to do this?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

breadinspector
mate this is the truth

Hard to argue with that.

and who would pay me to do this?

I'm sure there's a very long list of individuals, agencies, and governments that might benefit, if the public didn't take the curious more serious.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

Yeah if you can name names and don't disclose to the press immediately then they either kill or imprison you.

Hastings,Oswald,Brietbart,multiple people investigating JFK, bhutto(admitted OBL died in late 2001), DC madam.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I, as many here probably did considered that Snowden was potentially a double agent back when he jumped ship but I had a change of heart after thinking about what I'd have done in his place... Not so simple and worse when you know there aren't any rules, friends, officials or agencies to help you, once you decide to do the right thing.

Knowing what he knows, going to any "newspaper" or MSM crap factory would have led to his immediate capture and all would've been swept under a Washington rug and dealt with per the norm.

I'm a fan of your theory and if I saw anything resembling a..clue? I'd enjoy the mystery but I gotta say, no. Don't buy the card game theory or its premise

Cheers

top topics

join