It seems like your immune system is acting as it should. Most people's immune systems are compromised yet it is the norm now.
I thought it would be worth something to list the things I do different regarding my health.
Who knows, these things could be responsible for my "super" immune system.
- smoked anything my whole life
- took any illegal substances my whole life
- took artificial vitamins and minerals/food supplements since 2012
- took any medicines since 2011
- took any vaccination since my infancy (I only had three shots)
I very rarely:
- take alcoholic beverages since 2009
- indulge myself in food since 2011
- go to parties/dinner invitations since 2011
- exercised/done outdoor leisure activities since 2012
I have significantly cut back on:
- red meat since 2011 and consumed more vegetables in proportion.
- daily intake of food by weight.
- Head injury when I was 12 which was never treated. It left a permanent deformation at the top of my skull and headaches often originate at the
deformation. Headaches are sometimes triggered by changes in air pressure/temperature and stress which I never tried to suppress using medicines.
Interestingly, I never had such headaches when I lived in New Zealand even despite of stress. The headaches came back when I went home but frequency
of the headaches became less with less pain and also went away much quicker.
Things maybe worth mentioning:
- I traveled extensively from 2008 to 2012, visiting countries like USA, Hong Kong, and New Zealand. This may have helped boosted my immune system by
exposure to a great variety of people. That did not stop me from getting sick in those times.
- Despite a significant reduction of daily intake of food and water since 2011, I only lost 7 pounds. My weight has remained the same since 2012
- Several months ago, I experimented consuming wild plants, raw. Some of these plants caused negative reactions, like painful swelling of skin in
contact and the throat, mild fever/nausea, etc. After one week, I became completely immune of their toxins. Consuming the same wild plants, raw did
not cause any negative reaction (not even the skin and and throat irritation) and even tasted a lot better. I stopped the experiment after I became
completely immune of the plant toxins involved.
- Not sure if the wild plants boosted my immune system or the other way around. My already improved immune system also adapted my cells to make
myself immune to the plant toxins. I never heard anyone develop immunity to plant toxins, especially the skin reactions so quickly.
Looking here at the list I made, it seems like a lot has changed in my habits beginning 2011.
It's a lot less pleasurable but a lot cheaper lifestyle. If it is solely due to lifestyle/dietary changes then it could have certain implications in
the future, especially with a global pandemic against an unknown disease without any cure.
Such pandemic would exact a heavy toll among those who live the "Modern Western Culture" with their compromised immune system medicines deemed
useless by the new disease. Anyone who pursue austere lifestyles may be spared.
The poor and isolated tribes will retake our planet if such worst-case pandemic would arise?