Police Dereliction of Duty

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Hi, I live in Govanhill, Glasgow, an area that is currently experienced an alarmingly high crime rate combined with social deprivation due to the influx of refugees imported by our government. The Police refuse to pay these people any mind or do their jobs properly.

Essentially they refuse to enforce the law and allow these refugees to run amuck, do as they wish, roam around in gangs 30-40 strong at all hours of night and day assaulting, raping, pillaging, urinating and stealing anything they can get there hands on because they are afraid to do their jobs properly in case these people(for want of a better word) play the race card.

Point of fact, the only place these socalled officers of the law frequent and patrol with any efficiency or affect in this area is the local delicatessen/roll shop!

And yes the delicatessen does sell exceedingly good doughnuts!
LoL

Strathclyde police, you lot are a dam disgrace! Get off your fat behinds and do the job you are paid to complete!

After all you are public servants are you not?

edit on 26-10-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
totally feel for you here in nz, crime is a big freakin' problem and the "establishment" haven't got a giddy aunt what to do about it..

they keep fining and imprisoning decent everyday folk and crunching them through the justice system instead of hunting down all the drug dealing gangs and organised crime networks..

i want a 100% friggin' tax refund!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 985units

All I require is the same set of rules apply to both UK citizens and the scum we seem to be importing!

Cant have one set of rules for them and another for us!

And it is them and us trust me! They don't want to integrate in to our society all they want is what they can get for free at the expense of the rest of our once mighty nation!

Enoch Powell knew the score, if only we had paid attention rather than brand him as a racist we may very well not be in this mess right now!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I used to deliver in Easterhouse parcels for a catalogue company and once there were two of us in the van. Other guy was delivering and I was having a smoke and protecting the van because in Glasgow in that area it is a bit rough .
I hardly had time to light up when the door opened and this stranger who was about 20 ish jumped in ready to steal the van!
I told him to f... Off and you should have seen his face

Never saw any police vans in the area we were in though.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

Easterhouse is notorious pertaining to crime in Glasgow. Its in the same category as Possil, Castlemilk or Blackhill meaning it hardly somewhere one aspires to purchase property all through i'm sure those places also contain some good souls. I have friends and acquaintances that would testify as much.

However i don't think Easterhouse has as of yet experienced an influx of political refugees on the same level other areas of the city has. It's on the cards through nowhere is safe these days.

As i have said the Police and local authorities need to start doing their job instead of turning a blind eye to these individuals.

Rehouse them in the West end of Glasgow. What's the bet they don't get away with their crap in that postcode!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

There are areas in the states, police will not even patrol. Except to take a quick drive through if they have no other choice. These areas are extremely rough, and gang ridden. I have to say, I'm not so sure I blame the individual officers in our case, though. Some good cops have lost their lives in those areas.

What I don't understand, is why "authorities" have not made it a mission, to bust up these gangs, and restore some semblance of order. Especially since some of those gangs are comprised of illegals. Though many are not.

It sounds like some things are common in both our countries.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

well we dont have that problem here in the US. Some say we have a police state. What we dont have are gangs of 40 or more wild men running a muck. Not the norm though it MAY happen, I couldnt know. (chicago comes to mind)

Would you suggest they get more numbers and crack down a bit?

Kind of like we have here? Or what? Your unarmed police officers go 2-4 deep into a gang territory and tell them to stop?

How would they solve this problem?
edit on 10 26 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Cheers,

Is it true that in the UK, if a "bobbie" loses his hat, he technically loses legal jurisdiction or the ability to arrest citizens? I heard an english comedian make a joke about it saying if your ever getting a ticket, just knock the wankers hat off and run.
If it is true, how did that come about?

-Amitaba-

edit on 26-10-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
in my experiance the police arn't worth bothering with for anything less than armed robbery or murder becasue if you can eventually get them out all they'll do is the barest minimum to stop the situation esculating into a more serious crime then bugger off.

Basicly when it comes to burglary, theft or muggings your on your own. the only petty crimes they do take seriously is speeding and possesion of anything that could be misconstrude as a weapon or drugs. There priorities are totally out of whack.
edit on 26-10-2013 by monkofmimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

"Would you suggest they get more numbers and crack down a bit?"

I suggest that the Police do their job and enforce the law! As to there being more of them, well what's the point considering that the current generation of Police fail or are unwilling to carry out their job description.

That's just throwing good money after bad considering the cost IMHO!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

something else comes to mind.

Considering the resentment people have for cops, what is the incentive to go out of their way to clean up a place brimming with resentment towards them?

I mean its fairly obvious that people consider them "wankers"....so why would they risk getting killed? They arent paid to profile people who MAY be in a gang and search them for weapons or stolen property.

Why would they risk anything for people who dont even like them?

Why not tell the community to face off against them? It is THEIR home?

Cops, arent paid to do that sort of work. Call in your equivalent of the national guard if its that bad. If not all those gang members will just sue when the police use the less than legal means to actually get them in order...

Not having anyone to walk that blue line has consequences as well.....case in point. Your communities are at the mercy of people who walk above the law by walking in between it.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

You know that the only way a hardened criminal and the COMMUNITY he stems from will just go away is if he actually fears the consequences of his actions.

Unless you knock back, they will just take the slap on the wrist with increasing encouragement by always facing against inept justice systems now designed to protect criminals.

If only there were some cops who lived in these communities, or felt welcome there, that had the balls to face these people on their own terms, those they actually respect...but you know that would be illegal, and you dont want that.

You want by the book cops that dont bother anyone, unless they are witnessing them killing people....

The blue line, it has two sides....sometimes it is good when cops walk it.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

"something else comes to mind.

Considering the resentment people have for cops, what is the incentive to go out of their way to clean up a place brimming with resentment towards them?"

There wage at the end of the month should be incentive enough, should it not?

"I mean its fairly obvious that people consider them "wankers"....so why would they risk getting killed. They arent paid to profile people who MAY be in a gang and search them for weapons or stolen property."

Yes they are indeed its called Stop And Search as to profiling, all Police do that im afraid!

"Why would they risk anything for people who dont even like them?"

Its in there job description! Like is neither here nor there i'm afraid!

"Why not tell the community to face off against them? It is THEIR home?"

Tried that cops just jail us or imply the community is racist essentially they just pass the buck!

"Cops, arent paid to do that sort of work. Call in your equivalent of the national guard. If not all those gang members will just sue when the police use the less than legal means to actually get them in order."

Police are not paid to keep the community safe for its citizens where you live that's awful! My heart goes out to both you and your community!

"Not walking that blue line has consequences.....case in point. Your communities are at the mercy of people who walk above the law by walking in between it."

At least well could be able to get to grips with the current situation and return a modicum of law to our streets if we stopped importing them!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

true.

Multiculturalism beyond a personal ethos and when incorporated into public policy is dangerous and fails the population it supposedly enriches. I would bet that many natives of the UK are less multicultural as a consequence of being usurped by passive invasions meant to outbreed them and overwrite home values.

More examples of high ideals failing in the real world I guess.

In the end I do wish you luck. I feel a strong affinity for the UK and consider you our cousins of sorts.

I hope you guys win back your home. You do need to start getting back to basics. Give your cops a break and make them feel welcome. Make them feel invested in their communities beyond their time off duty.

Also you need to unshackle them. Give them the tools and the power necessary to do their job. If a few heads get cracked well, shame, but at least the home team will have a valid response to depravity. Some men just want to see the world burn. For them, Fire is the remedy.

Cheers. Be safe.

Hold it down.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

tadaman

Unless you knock back, they will just take the slap on the wrist with increasing encouragement by always facing against inept justice systems now designed to protect criminals.

that sounds like an endorsment for vigilantism... which is often considered a dangerous idea.

That said if the police cant be relied on that is often a sensible alternative. such as in the us (philidelphia I think) where citizens were trying to get together fund to pay for private security to patrol. and if there are such large problem groups get to know your neighbours and follow the turkish example 100gf.wordpress.com... if a large group starts hassle in your neigbourhood they're probably looking for a easy mark and a united front would quickly discourage them.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

Thanks for the support! You also stay safe, all the best!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

no not vigilantism. I was referring to the not so legal way of dealing with people who do not care in the slightest about their record, prison, or death. For those that knock against society...those that laugh at law and get excited at the defenceless nature of average people. You need to have a response. You HAVE to knock back...or they get excited and so encouraged to do more.

There is a good friend of mine who patrols one of our worst areas in my city. They guy really looks out for hard working and honest people.

For example: He will tag along and watch a mexican guy walking home to make sure he isnt jumped by young hoodlums that wait for him to get paid and walk home after work. If he sees them he tells them to bounce.

If they defy him, he knocks back with an appropriate response. The end result is that they see him and leave to other lax areas where they can get away with wrong doing.

His area isnt heaven but its safer when he is on patrol. This guy is a really good cop. He is also a really good person. That entails him going out of his way to face off with the scum and show them that he isnt afraid of them "taking" his job away. They will get their ass beat if they beat someone for fun , or for a robbery.
They will get harassed if they harass someone...ect.

THAT is why he is a good cop. He cares enough to knock back. Its not in his job description and is actually not something allowed or something the new jacks do out of fear of reprisals. They are laughed at by criminals and cant defend a damn thing as a result. Utterly useless code enforcers. Him...my friend...a great cop that gets things done and keeps those he is responsible for actually safe and happy.

That is what I mean. Does my friend walk the blue line? yeah. He does it for the sole reason that some people walk in between the law and know their way around it.

He meets them there and sends them packing. Thats why we love him. Its not hero worship. The guy is useful and we appreciate that.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Its becoming alarmingly apparent that the police do not serve the public. They are defenders of the crown.
And defenders of Jimmy Savile and people just like him. They are defenders of their own failures.
They defend corruption and organised crime.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

OneManArmy
Its becoming alarmingly apparent that the police do not serve the public. They are defenders of the crown.
And defenders of Jimmy Savile and people just like him. They are defenders of their own failures.
They defend corruption and organised crime.

Cheers,

Truer words could not have been spoken.
Too bad I can't flag your comment so a star will have to do.

-Amitaba-

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Well said my friend! That's just about the gist of the matter!

new topics

top topics

join