It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
First post. I can't believe I haven't joined already. So often this forum comes up when I'm researching stuff I'm interested in. The reason I've finally got round to it is that I decided this morning to instigate a worldwide revolution. Unfortunately the terms of the site forbid me from soliciting fellow members to join me, but it's still useful to chat with like minded people.
This week sep 11th conspiracies are once again raging through my mind. That pissed me off. What annoys me is that it really shouldn't be a fringe subject, it's so important. What annoyed me more is that all discussion on the internet is so one sided and impolite, either Truther or Debunker. ATS is actually a very well ordered discussion compared to most other places. Then once I joined I discovered why. Newbies can't post. Co-incidently I had just been reading a post on Scott Creightons blog, I thought he made one really awesome point. Then I joined here and found out he has his own subforum.
Rather than overthrowing the military my revolution will be based around a new financial model. The 20 hour working week combined with governments reclaiming the ability to loan to themselves instead of the current government bond system. And renewable energy. Pretty simple really. Some of the best info I've found on the internet comes from these forums. This is definitely the place to find relevant information for my scheme.
I know you might be thinking I should go join Occupy or something instead of ATS if I want to join a revolution. But I really believe those kind of things are infiltrated by the government. If you're prepared to kill millions and steal billions, then infiltrating a few internet forums and hippy protest groups is a walk in the park.
Also I'm interested in a bunch of the other forums, especially ancient civilizations. The thread about a possible Atlantis off Cuba is one of the best explanations I've read. Screw these people saying it was somewhere in the med t哈at got flooded in a Tsunami when Vesuvius erupted. Either it happened or it didn't.
So the forum is awesome. But...One problem I would like to point out is that registering through VPN took ages! I have to use it I'm in China. But since this site probably has a few users who feel value anonymity online, it would be nice if it was VPN friendly.
See you around

P.S. Like all great revolutionaries Ho-Chi Minh, Che Guevera, Bin-Laden etc. I have facial hair.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Welcome to our crazy but great forum. Looking forward to your future posts. Have your first flag on me

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

numberjuggler
First post. I can't believe I haven't joined already. So often this forum comes up when I'm researching stuff I'm interested in. The reason I've finally got round to it is that I decided this morning to instigate a worldwide revolution. Unfortunately the terms of the site forbid me from soliciting fellow members to join me, but it's still useful to chat with like minded people.

welcome! we're new here too!

there's a worldwide revolution currently underway juggler, not soliciting, just sayin'..

edit on 26-10-2013 by 985units because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by numberjuggler

Welcome to ATS, numberjuggler!

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send and receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the plethora of information provided below:

Terms and Conditions

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

As far as posting in the 9/11 forum goes, you will need a WATS score of "1" to reply to threads in the 9/11 forum, and you will need a WATS score of "10" to start new threads in the 9/11 forum. You can read more about that here:

All Members: 9/11 Conspiracies Forum Update and Information

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. In the meantime, kick your feet up, have a look around and enjoy your stay.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo and welcome to Madville on Sea...................Enjoy

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by numberjuggler

Welcome! Chill out and enjoy the ride!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
And welcome from one of the girls. See you around the boards.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hi!!
edit on 6-11-2013 by SeanThomaspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Hi!! Hi again!
edit on 6-11-2013 by SeanThomaspoon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join