It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some theories on Adams race and genetics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
And also, the garden was offplanet. The Northern Circumference.

The fall was descending into human flesh. Spirit taking flesh.

The Trees of Life, with Michael Tsarion
edit on 26-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
@UnifiedSerenity...... Now that you've brought up satan, the Islamic account is that satan refused to follow the command to prostrate before the newly formed Adam. He reasoned that he , being made from fire, was superior to the being made of clay or soil. He was cursed for this and swore to mislead and lead humans astray as retaliarion.Naturally, Adam in the garden was his first target. The biblical narrative depicts a talking snake misleading Eve for no reason. But when you put the pieces together, we see the reason why Satan wanted to cause Adams downfall. This is why satan is the enemy of humankind.
edit on 26-10-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

The bibles says a shining one talked with Eve, not a snake. It's the word Nachash and depending on the marks used in that word it can mean 3 different things, and in the original it is a shining one and we know Satan aka Lucifer comes as an angel (messenger) of light.

Snakes are of course symbols of evil throughout the bible and Jesus / Yeshua accused the imposter Jews playing scribes of Israel of being of their father the devil, the father of lies and that they were vipers. He spoke openly who their literal lineage father was, and in fact are seeds of Satan. Most Christians don't like this Kenite teaching, but the two churches praised in Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 both knew about these imposters of the house of Satan. Eve gave birth to twins with different fathers, and Cain (Satan's son) slew Abel, and Jesus said it to them openly and that is why they killed him.

"You are guilty of the blood of all the prophets from Zacharias on the porch of Solomon to Abel". I don't think he was being figurative. Lucifer was the only one in the first earth age to be judged to perish and hence he is called the son of perdition thus he has had his goal to stop God and drag as many of God's children away into damnation serving him. Thus he targeted Eth ha Adam and Eve, and they fell, and he thought he could stop the messianic prophesy that Eve's seed would crush his head by killing her children and ultimately Messiah on the cross.

I really find it amazing how much more the bible really says if we read it in it's original languages.
edit on 26-10-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

.....aaaaand you're still analysing a myth. Can I ask why?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
@UnifiedSerenity ........1) The genesis narrative mentions things about the snake being a cunning creature, for some reason. The being that deceived Eve was cursed to crawl on its belly. I'm not too sure about this alternative explanation about a 'shining one' deceiving Eve... But there could be something to it, anyway. -............................................................................,........................ 2) as for Cain being the son of someone other than Adam, there is nothing that supports such a concept.... God warned Cain before he murdered Abel.... ''sin is crouching at your door.... Overcome it''. Cain may have been misled by Satan to do murder his brother but he acted on his own ...that does not mean he was literally the devils child. -.....................................................................................................................................3) Regarding Jesus' accusation that certain Jews were responsible for the death of Abel.... Its unlikely that those Jews were literally direct descendants of a murderer who lived thousands of years ago. Maybe he meant that they were walking in the same path as Cain who murdered Abel.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

sk0rpi0n
2) as for Cain being the son of someone other than Adam, there is nothing that supports such a concept.... God warned Cain before he murdered Abel.... ''sin is crouching at your door.... Overcome it''. Cain may have been misled by Satan to do murder his brother but he acted on his own ...that does not mean he was literally the devils child.

Cain is not listed in Adam's lineage. Even if he is a bad boy he would still be listed. The enemy aka Lucifer mimics God and Cain's kids mimics Adam's lineage in name but usually add the "el" instead of the "ah" which plays into the little god image and not breath of life in Yahovah. Just as Jesus says to forgive 70x 7 Cain's kid says to return evil 70x7.

-3) Regarding Jesus' accusation that certain Jews were responsible for the death of Abel.... Its unlikely that those Jews were literally direct descendants of a murderer who lived thousands of years ago. Maybe he meant that they were walking in the same path as Cain who murdered Abel.

To follow the children of Kayin whom we call Cain, and who are the Kenites, you just have to follow the bread crumb trail. One of Lucifer's hall marks is changing names and we see it in his system where his agents change the names of their groups once people catch on to who they are serving much as Lucifer trust which is housed at the UN changed it's name to Lucis Trust. The American Eugenics society changed it's name to Planned Parenthood.

Here is the Hebrew of Cain:

H7014
קין
qayin
kah'-yin
The same as H7013 (with a play upon the affinity to H7069); Kajin, the name of the first child, also of a place in Palestine, and of an Oriental tribe: - Cain, Kenite (-s).

1Ch 2:55 And the families of the scribes which dwelt at Jabez; the Tirathites, the Shimeathites, and Suchathites. These are the Kenites that came of Hemath, the father of the house of Rechab.

We then find this house of Rechab who are Kenites in Jeremiah 35 and it's interesting they are tent dwellers just as Kayin / Cain was cursed to be, they do not plant seed just as Cain was cursed to never yield fruit from the ground, and how obedient they are to their father (I wish we were as obedient to our Father God. Read Jer 35:12-19 and see just how disappointed God is in His children who will NOT obey Him and yet these Rechabites are so obedient):

Jer 35:1 The word which came unto Jeremiah from the LORD in the days of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, saying,
Jer 35:2 Go unto the house of the Rechabites, and speak unto them, and bring them into the house of the LORD, into one of the chambers, and give them wine to drink.
Jer 35:3 Then I took Jaazaniah the son of Jeremiah, the son of Habaziniah, and his brethren, and all his sons, and the whole house of the Rechabites;

So, we find these Rechabites again. Notice what comes next.

er 35:5 And I set before the sons of the house of the Rechabites pots full of wine, and cups, and I said unto them, Drink ye wine.
Jer 35:6 But they said, We will drink no wine: for Jonadab the son of Rechab our father commanded us, saying, Ye shall drink no wine, neither ye, nor your sons for ever:
Jer 35:7 Neither shall ye build house, nor sow seed, nor plant vineyard, nor have any: but all your days ye shall dwell in tents; that ye may live many days in the land where ye be strangers.
Jer 35:8 Thus have we obeyed the voice of Jonadab the son of Rechab our father in all that he hath charged us, to drink no wine all our days, we, our wives, our sons, nor our daughters;
Jer 35:9 Nor to build houses for us to dwell in: neither have we vineyard, nor field, nor seed:
Jer 35:10 But we have dwelt in tents, and have obeyed, and done according to all that Jonadab our father commanded us.

Then notice where they go. They are not Hebrews. They run away from persecution, and where do they go?

Jer 35:11 But it came to pass, when Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon came up into the land, and that we said, Come, and let us go to Jerusalem for fear of the army of the Chaldeans,for fear of the army of the Syrians: so we dwell at Jerusalem.

They look like Eve's kids because they are, but their father is not Adam. They moved into Judea. It was called that because of tribe of Judah lived there and they mixed in and started saying they were of Judah and called themselves Jews and they were not.

Some will bring up Moses marrying a Kenite, but that is the twist because she was not a Kenite, but a daughter of a Midian Priest living in a Kenite area.

Of the 7 churches in the book of Revelation, only two found favor with God, and what set them apart was they knew who the Kenites are. They are the Tares in the parable of the wheat and the tares. God planted good seed in Eth ha Adam and Eve for that messianic lineage, and the evil one came in and sowed evil seed amongst them. We are told in the parable to not harm them for it will harm the good children and that God will deal with them through His angels at the harvest. Jesus taught in parable rather than outright because the message was for those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

Parable of the Tares:

Mat 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
Mat 13:25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
Mat 13:26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
Mat 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
Mat 13:28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
Mat 13:29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
Mat 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I will add that even Jesus / Yeshua's disciples did not understand, and asked him later about the parable of the wheat and tares, and Jesus explained it thusly:

Mat 13:35 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.
Mat 13:36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
Mat 13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
Mat 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
Mat 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
Mat 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
Mat 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Mat 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

This secret is from the very foundation of this world age. Jesus was teaching them the secret of the children of Satan known as the Kenites. I will now post the two churches part in Revelation:

Rev 2:8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Rev 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
Rev 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Some mistake this passage to mean all Jews are not really Jews and that is not what it is saying. It is talking about a group (Cain's children) who moved into Judea to escape war and mixed in and later claimed to be Jews. They are still there today.

I want to point out that if you had a curse upon you that you could NEVER grow food for yourself, would you not be in a state of fear? You would be dependent upon those who could grow food and through the years animosity would grow and you would dream of a way to one day control them, to never fear for food and logically they became lawyers aka scribes and bankers aka money changers whom Yeshua beat in the temple for turning God's house of prayer into a den of robbers.

They created the international banking system, they play NWO good cop / bad cop and they are bringing to world into subjugation to worship their Father Lucifer in a one world ecumenical religion, and that is why everyone loves Pope Francis. One should wonder why the world and even atheists would like this guy. Lucifer is coming in peacefully and prosperously and Jesus warned us not to be fooled. He wondered it there would be any of faith left when he returned or would we all fall asleep and be taken in rapturous seduction by the imposter who wants to be worshiped as God.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

About the origin of cain :

Most people pretty much refuse to believe anything that’s not written in the canon Bible itself. I can’t change that, but I will still supply a couple of passages from some of those other biblical texts that very much supports the theory that Cain was the son of Samael and not Adam.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the ranks that those aliens titled themselces with in this time period. Samael had the rank of Archon (archangel). He was a chief accuser in the court of the aliens (referred to in biblical texts as the heavenly court). Archons was also referred to as “Lords”.

Only the Thrones were ranked higher. Those were the alien ministers which almost functioned as politicians. They were also referred to as ministering angels. There was also a Metathron, but that would possibly be another post, once I reached the required twenty. Much more could of course be written about the ranking system, but I will come back to that if there should turn up any interest in it.

Anyway. Here are some passages that strongly suggest that Cain is the son of Samael (one of the Satan’s, which had black skin). As Cain’s mother (Eve) was white skinned, Cain himself thus became brown skinned.

From the book of the generations of Adam

“Eight times since our leaving the Garden, the moon had become new, when a son was born to my wife Lilith. We all rejoiced at his appearing, and on the eighth day, when I dedicated him to Jehovah, I called him Cain [meaning acquisition]. "I have named him this," I explained, "because we have acquired this child from Jehovah." The appearance of my son Cain was not like ours, for he seemed to have the mark of the satans on him, although this was not clearly visible to the physical eye. Despite this, I rejoiced in my son and tried to raise him up to Jehovah.”

From the legends of the Jews

“Satan, in the guise of the serpent, approached her, and the fruit of their union was Cain, the ancestor of all the impious generations that were rebellious toward God, and rose up against Him. Cain's descent from Satan, who is the angel Samael, was revealed in his seraphic appearance. At his birth, the exclamation was wrung from Eve, "I have gotten a man through an angel of the Lord.”

“Seth was so formed from birth that the rite of circumcision could be dispensed with. He was thus one of the thirteen men born perfect in a way. Adam begot him in his likeness and image, different from Cain, who had not been in his likeness and image. Thus Seth became, in a genuine sense, the father of the human race, especially the father of the pious, while the depraved and godless are descended from Cain”

From The Apocalypse of Adam

“Then the God, who created us, created a son from himself and Eve, your mother.”

From The book of jasher

“And she called the name of the first born Cain, saying, I have obtained a man from the Lord”

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The man of whom, under the name of Adam, tradition has preserved the memory, was one of those who, in some one of the countries of the globe, survived one of the great cataclysms which at various epochs have changed its surface, and who became the founder of one of the races that people the earth at the present day.

The laws of nature render it impossible that the amount of progress which we know to have been accomplished by the human race of our planet long before the time of Christ could have been accomplished so rapidly as must have been the case if it had only been in existence upon the globe since the period assigned as the date of Adam. The opinion most consonant with reason is that which regards the story of Adam as a myth, or as an allegory personifying the earliest ages of the world Diversity of Human Races.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
@UnifiedSerenity..... You make some good points. You are right, a certain group of people dominate international banking (I have covered this same subject in my thread - ''the whores name revealed''). But it cant be that they were direct descendants of Cain. Because, given how long its been since Cain half the planet would be his descendants. Plus a lot of interbreeding would have taken place between the children of Cain and Seth. -.............................................................................,...,,,,,,,,,2) The parable of the wheat and tares is not necessarily absolute proof of the Kenite race. As it could be interpreted in alternate ways. I.e . the enemy corrupted the soil(earth) by planting tares (sin) where good was supposed to grow.
edit on 27-10-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

sk0rpi0n
@UnifiedSerenity..... You make some good points. You are right, a certain group of people dominate international banking (I have covered this same subject in my thread - ''the whores name revealed''). But it cant be that they were direct descendants of Cain. Because, given how long its been since Cain half the planet would be his descendants. Plus a lot of interbreeding would have taken place between the children of Cain and Seth. -.............................................................................,...,,,,,,,,,2) The parable of the wheat and tares is not necessarily absolute proof of the Kenite race. As it could be interpreted in alternate ways. I.e . the enemy corrupted the soil(earth) by planting tares (sin) where good was supposed to grow.
edit on 27-10-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

We can chalk it up to power and control, but look at who is controlling things, and don't you find it interesting how most of the private agriculture is dead now? How 4 huge companies produce a majority of our food and they are bastardizing it with genetic manipulation?

As for one family descendent staying aware, that is what the ancient orders are all about and why they inbreed as they do. Of course they mix in new genetic material, but who controls the family? What is the all seeing eye, and the secrets contained? That they new religion is all about "you are god". It's the oldest lie, and it's easy to follow Jesus words, and I showed you how they infiltrated Judah claiming to be Jews and are not.

What family line does Lucifer hate the most and tried to wipe out? It was Eve's down to Abraham, and into Jacob. Lucifer does all he can to turn the world against Jacob, and it isn't they are without any fault, but much of the hatred against them just like the church is Lucifer's fifth column using their name and them getting the blame.

Jesus said he was revealing a secret from the beginning of the age, and the events happening with lucifer and eve are what he is referring to, and why he used the parables he used.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join