It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK & LBJ at the Fort Worth breakfast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

"The Eyes of Texas are Upon You"

I captured this image from the video (probably last year) and I always wanted to do a thread on it. This is from the Fort Worth breakfast on the morning of November 22, 1963.

en.wikipedia.org...:_3_Shots_That_Changed_America

When the boys choir sings "The Eyes of Texas are Upon You" to John Kennedy it will send the chills up your spine.

Here is just a portion of the opening lyrics of the song:

The eyes of Texas are upon you
All the live long days
The eyes of Texas are upon you
And you cannot get away

Only then a few hours later there is another EYE signal. The famous Albert Thomas wink on the plane.

Elvis Presley also sang this song as part of a medley with "The Yellow Rose of Texas" in Viva Las Vegas from 1963.

edit on 10/26/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/26/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: fixed the date, thanks Happy1

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Fort Worth breakfast moving images of JFK & LBJ can be found in the documentary already mentioned.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

I'm a little confused - JFK was shot in November - are you saying he was alive on 12/22/63?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Even Jackie made her own entrance at the Fort Worth breakfast to much applause. The color theme for Jackie was pink and red. A pink dress and the red roses at the table.

Later in the day her husband's brains would be all over her pink dress, splattered in red. Look at her eyes.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Happy1

I'm a little confused - JFK was shot in November - are you saying he was alive on 12/22/63?

Fixed. I appreciate your good EYE for details

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

What point are your trying to make in these pictures and events of that fateful day? That it had occult symbology in it?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

What point are your trying to make in these pictures and events of that fateful day? That it had occult symbology in it?

Not necessarily occult, spooky stuff.. but yes... EYE signals were being used, not ritualistically, but in the sense that LBJ was giving the "popeye" to someone, but who?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
For lots of info about LBJ's involvement in the JFK murder go to this site...LBJ also had his own sister killed.

www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk...

One of his hit men was Malcolm [Mac] Wallace.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

cathar
For lots of info about LBJ's involvement in the JFK murder go to this site...LBJ also had his own sister killed.

www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk...

One of his hit men was Malcolm [Mac] Wallace.

You can also find lots of stuff right here on ATS to learn more.

One of the world's most experienced fingerprint experts was given a set of prints and then an "orphan" print that had been lifted from one of the boxes in the sniper's nest. Every person known to have been there had been documented and eliminated before this lone print was looked at. The elderly gentleman found 30+ matches on that print. He was willing to stake his reputation 100% on it being a print from Malcolm Wallace. Under ordinary circumstances, that alone would have won a murder case. Instead, since the only place that still considered it a cold case was the Dallas police department, it had to go to them. They just sent it on to the FBI and it took the FBI 18 months reply. They said the expert was mistaken. He is extremely p*ssed in the video. Like the Mauser found in the SBD, that print has disappeared from the face of the earth...

At the point in time that the OP is about, everything was in place and Johnson knew Kennedy was a dead man walking.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven. We had a political/military coup on live television and most Americans are still in the dark about what happened.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cathar

LBJ was an evil evil man,I was too young to think about it when Kennedy was murdered but as I got older I wanted to know why.From everything I have read over the years it still comes down to : who had the most to gain from Kennedy's death? Why the guy thats next in line of course. The more I read into the background of LBJ the more I saw he was a ruthless sociopath that would stop at nothing to get his way. The whole Vietnam war was just a farce to make money, anyone whos read on the gulf of Tonkin incident, knows that it was a waste of lives and resources to make only certain people rich. I sincerely hope that he rots in hell for what he did.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CornShucker

At the point in time that the OP is about, everything was in place and Johnson knew Kennedy was a dead man walking.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven. We had a political/military coup on live television and most Americans are still in the dark about what happened.

When the murder was done in Dallas JFK became two things. He became a dead, heroic king to the people. And he also became a patsy for the Pentagon's plans of world domination. With JFK's shortened presidency he essentially became a 'presidential patsy' for the anti-communist war-hawks. JFK was blamed for a lot of mishaps in the early 1960's and he was criticized for being soft on communism.

Once the war-hawks got back into power there was nothing to stop them from fighting a 10-year hot war in SE Asia. (I say "got back into power" because both Nixon and LBJ had been diminished in power from the 1960 election. Nixon was out of office completely and LBJ took the powerless position of VP to get closer to the White House.)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

SayonaraJupiter

When the murder was done in Dallas JFK became two things. He became a dead, heroic king to the people. And he also became a patsy for the Pentagon's plans of world domination. With JFK's shortened presidency he essentially became a 'presidential patsy' for the anti-communist war-hawks. JFK was blamed for a lot of mishaps in the early 1960's and he was criticized for being soft on communism.

Once the war-hawks got back into power there was nothing to stop them from fighting a 10-year hot war in SE Asia. (I say "got back into power" because both Nixon and LBJ had been diminished in power from the 1960 election. Nixon was out of office completely and LBJ took the powerless position of VP to get closer to the White House.)
-- snip --

All we need to know to completely validate your point is only topic on the agenda at the very first cabinet meeting of the Johnson administration. JFK hadn't been dead 24 hours and the country was in shock, countless groups of citizens and state governments were looking to D.C. for assurance that we could weather the storm and our country's enemies had to have been salivating with the thought of a temporarily paralyzed United States. What did LBJ only want to talk about? Vietnam!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

What did LBJ only want to talk about? Vietnam!

LBJ become CEO of the military industrial complex he was telling his cabinet they were back in business.

November 22, 1963, when JFK was eating breakfast at the Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce.

JFK's last meal :

President John F. Kennedy's last meal was a simple breakfast of soft-boiled eggs, bacon, toast, marmalade, orange juice and coffee, eaten in Dallas before the fateful motorcade ride where he was assassinated. Source www.deseretnews.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Here's a link to JFK's speech notes for the Fort Worth breakfast remarks.
It's worth noting that in the first 2 pages of his notes he makes mention to the military industrial complex no less than 5 times. He does not stop talking about the military industrial complex for
www.jfklibrary.org...

JFK knew who is audience was! He also knew that he was in the heart of miltary-industrial territory. Most people focus on the limo ride through Dallas but the Fort Worth breakfast is where the "Eyes of Texas" were truly upon him.

Here is the whole speech "As Actually Delivered" and provided to the newspapers.... with all of the military industrial comments highlighted in red.

edit to add: thumblink for larger version image

edit on 10/27/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: add thumb link

edit on 10/27/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: add actually

edit on 10/27/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

top topics

join