It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police attack nurse because she called her supervisor.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Hospital, emergency, and police personnel tend to all get along pretty well for the most part, and have a level of camaraderie. Hospitals are trouble magnets, and emergency personnel never know when they are going into a hostile situation, so both depend on the police for protection. The police of course depend on the other two if they ever get hurt. I have never witnessed any sort of interaction that went bad like this one did.

That is why there is obviously more to this then meets the eye on the nurses part. Again, favorite patient, or something here.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

www.jsonline.com... off topic slightly but i think it will answer your question,they can forcibly take blood but ONLY with a warrant now where as before i think they just did it

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by gladtobehere

I keep trying to construe some sort of mechanism turning all this loose.

The only one that makes sense to me is a kind of spiritual demonic triggering mechanism . . . a general increase in lawlessness for this END TIMES era.

One could fantasize a NWO globalist oligarchy cue-in for the police forces but I'd think that would have been leaked long ago and I haven't read of such.

Why soooooo much of such . . .

Perhaps it's 'merely' because they sense consciously or unconsciously what the globalists are sanctioning, urging, setting up . . . and are 'going there' sooner than wholesale mandated?

I don't know.

Very curious. There HAS to be SOME sort of mechanism fostering such a massive increase in such cases, imho.

I see it as public conditioning. The government cant come in full fledged acting the way they want, without stirring up the general public. So we will condition them to such treatment start off small, getting more and more violent, and more and more common, until most people wont even blink an eye when the boys in black roll through their neighborhood executing or dragging off anyone considered a "threat"

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

then these police should they ever need medical care in such an institute should be treated with the same professional courtesy?...is there where we resort to an eye for an eye?......yes the police had the authority but did they need to be thugs to get the job done?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
media.cmgdigital.com... here is a link to the complaint but this is the first time i realized this is all from 2011 i had thought this was a more recent thing but figured people might wanna see the complaint the nurse is filing
edit
if whats claimed in the complaint she might get them for excessive force for tazing her after she fell....assuming that that is what really happened guess we have to wait for that trial to start
edit on 26-10-2013 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

A bit more detail here:

www.gwinnettdailypost.com...

Lawrenceville police initially responded to the Scenic Highway campus when a female patients' husband complained that a male patient had been making unwanted sexual advances on his wife.

Police interviewed the alleged victim, who claimed Morey Lockhart, 22, of Conyers, had grabbed her buttocks and inner thigh on a smoke break.

Officers fetched a sexual battery warrant for Lockhart, returned to the hospital but were met by a dogged Bien-Aime, who said she'd taken "an oath to protect" patients and called officers' actions "an injustice," the report states.

Vice wrote that she twice warned Bien-Aime she could be arrested for obstruction if she didn't get out of the way. Officers called in Lt. M. Tinkey who warned the nurse a third time, the report states.

"The nurse ... began laughing at (the lieutenant) and told him that she did not think that he would arrest her," Officer Vice wrote.

When police moved in to physically restrain Bien-Aime, she began flailing her arms and screaming as she was handcuffed. While being led to a patrol car, she fell to the floor and refused to stand, which prompted the lieutenant to order Vice to use her Taser, the report states.

Struck in the buttocks, Bien-Aime yelled and said, "What was that?" the report states. She was secured in the patrol car and taken to jail.

The reason this is coming to a head now is because she has filed for a lawsuit to counter the state charging her with a felony. You can bet she is going to pad her story in her favor as opposed to the witness of multiple officers, and camera footage. She stands to lose her RN License if she is charged.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

pavil

Onslaught2996
Of course there are some right wingers are standing up for the four white cops assaulting the black nurse. Of course they believe the report, I mean why would cops lie, it's not like they are covering their butts or anything.

I can see the posts now if it had been a white nurse..the same right wingers defending the cops would be all over this and complaining about rights being taken away ..etc and also somehow blaming Obama for this.

I would like to see the whole video...the part where she locks the police out. All I see is the cops speak with her, she says something back...gets on phone..hands over phone..then gets rushed and assaulted.

From my Previous Post:

I'm thinking the psychiatric facility is going to get an new patient soon.........

Waiting for the other shoe to drop in this discussion.........

Knew I wouldn't have to wait long.

Are you even sure the officers were White? You didn't know the Nurse was till you saw a Mug shot.

Anyone with sufficient vision would see that the nurse is black, and all the officers present there are white. Anyone...

To anyone who thought the officers were being obstructed by the nurse, and should have just let the cops through because they are cops, and we are to lay a golden carpet wherever their feet may touch the floor, get a grip.

I won't doubt she had her own little power trip, I've encountered hospital personnel who do (and MUCH worse) when I've been hospitalized. But in that power trip, she probably wanted to stick it authority by STRICTLY following ward policy, even if it meant going up against a cop.

On the other hand, do we know any details of the patient? How do we know if the patient had some infectious disease, and placed on contact isolation or something? Do we know if their were a certain set of guidelines that had to be followed for this particular patient? Or maybe there is a legit reason why officers, despite them being the royal, armed demi-gods who are entitled and owed our fear and adoration
, are not supposed to go rolling up on psych patients without some sort of preparation specifically performed for them; patient sees group of armed, black uniformed men. Patient proceeds to go apesh**. Our Royal demi-gods had no choice but to smite another (unarmed) unruly subject. Maybe the nurse had this in mind, and proceeded accordingly.

Either way, the end result is typical of police nowadays, and is the reason why I have dropped my "not all cops are bad" standpoint: one of the nurses gave an the phone so that they can speak with the superior, and they were SPEAKING. That means that they found were willing to see what the supervisor had to say. If they really wanted to arrest the perv patient, the officer on the phone, including the 3 others standing around, would have bypassed all that and just proceeded to do so all at once. The fact that the fat ass, old one decides to unlock the door and attack the woman by himself, with the others following suit, while the one officer still talked on the phone, means that they WANTED to woop someone's ass. He didn't have to rush the woman like that. He didn't have to violently grab her. It was ethically wrong, period. She had every right to resist being attacked and detained. I would have fought tooth and nail for my right to not be yoked up and slammed to the floor. They could have followed the cop on the phone's lead and waited for the supervisor's word. Instead, the fat, old one decides it's action time, and the rest follow.

The patient might escape or kill somebody else? My ass. Period. Not happening.

You People who thinks the nurse deserve what she got wouldn't recognize evil officers if they kicked down your front door, shot you, then helped themselves to some food. Shame...

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Wow, she must have been one tough cookie to require 4 cops to take her down.... /sarcasm.

Bad cops bad cops, what you gonna do, what you gonna do when 4 come at youuu.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Why do you feel the need to attribute this to outside sources. Like mankind is incapable of doing bad all on their own. Didn't your god give you free will? That's what this is. Free will not demons. Jeez what a racket.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

She is not the only one capable of padding the story. Everything you just quoted is hearsay and the other side padding IMO.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I'm a nurse. Regardless of who they are or what they MAY have done, I have a DUTY to care for and protect my patients, at all times. All nurses do. Patients have rights. She doesn't follow protocol, she loses her job and the hospital gets sued...

Seems to me she was following protocols, which is what I would have done. Seems VERY fishy the cops just "show up" to arrest a patient. What if the patient was actively having a heart attack or on a ventilator and in a coma?

I'm not saying this patient was in that situation, but she was just doing her job. No reason to body slam and arrest her for it. That is just freaking ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Georgia, why am I not surprised... that state PD is already notorious as it is...
I hope they all burn in hell.

(post by HandyDandy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Nothing would make me happier to see one of those fine officers in need of medical attention at that hospital. Hopefully its something very serious.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
"When will people stand up to this madness?"

Yea...you keep saying it. So...

WHEN WILL YOU???

No one has the balls to stand up to this kind of madness. No one wants to take the risk to stand up for what they feel is right. You will all get beat the faq down one by one. It's just a matter of time.

There's no point in arguing here, some will stand up for the police, some will stand up for the nurse. Bottom line is, even if the police had the RIGHT to react this way, was it NECESSARY?

Those who stand up for the police, the police might as well drawn their firearms and placed a few on her chest, right?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Last time I checked cops are required to wait for the hospital to follow medical protocol. So she absolutely has a case. You cannot just go into a hospital and serve a warrant or arrest someone under medical care. That's not the way it works. I hope she wins a large sum and everyone involved is fired without pay.
edit on 27-10-2013 by Pimpintology because: he is tired

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

xDeadcowx

Wow! Thats just crazy!

That gang of cops has 2 options in that situation. Wait until the hospital follow their procedures and let them in to apprehend the suspect, or barge in with brute force and take whatever they wanted.

Apparently they chose the latter and assaulted that nurse in the process.

Why do they need 5 cops to apprehend one person who's in the hospital? What justification do that have to assault that nurse? Im sure she was just doing her job and covering her own backside. I work in a field that deals with a lot of personal information, much like the information in a hospital, and there are clearly defined procedures for dealing with situations involving law enforcement. Most of the time the procedure is to not release any information, or allow any access, without someone from the legal team on hand. You can get sued in a heartbeat for allowing anyone access to anything they shouldn't have access to, cop or not.

These cops were either on a super power trip, or they had some other reason for wanting this person so bad. Either way they had no reason to ASSAULT that nurse like they did and i really hope they pay for that assault, though i highly doubt it will even end up on there record as a reprimand.

I weep for the future of the country and the world when this kind of stuff is commonplace and accepted.

DC

ETA: Here is a better link to the news page that has the video, and all of the information.
Link
edit on 10/26/2013 by xDeadcowx because: ETA

The problem seems plain and simple to me, police have become big headed and full of themselves and their pride gets people killed and beaten every day!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

honestly, i'm not surprised... if you've been to one of their county jails, 90% are black. as much as i appreciate the south for their jolly good hospitality, GA's PD is quite known for their brutality.

source: my experience

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

defcon5
reply to post by Bedlam

Hospital, emergency, and police personnel tend to all get along pretty well for the most part, and have a level of camaraderie. Hospitals are trouble magnets, and emergency personnel never know when they are going into a hostile situation, so both depend on the police for protection. The police of course depend on the other two if they ever get hurt. I have never witnessed any sort of interaction that went bad like this one did.

That is why there is obviously more to this then meets the eye on the nurses part. Again, favorite patient, or something here.

I work in a hospital and I agree. We have officers stationed in our hospital, very good relationship.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

bigman88

To anyone who thought the officers were being obstructed by the nurse, and should have just let the cops through because they are cops, and we are to lay a golden carpet wherever their feet may touch the floor, get a grip.

No. I think she should have because a woman was SEXUALLY ASSAULTED, and the police were there to arrest the person who did it, and they had a warrant that gives them the legal right to do so.

I won't doubt she had her own little power trip, I've encountered hospital personnel who do (and MUCH worse) when I've been hospitalized. But in that power trip, she probably wanted to stick it authority by STRICTLY following ward policy, even if it meant going up against a cop.

Well the charges filed against her don't say that. They say she flat out refused to let them arrest the patient, and she did so because she believed the police would not arrest her for doing so.

On the other hand, do we know any details of the patient? How do we know if the patient had some infectious disease, and placed on contact isolation or something? Do we know if their were a certain set of guidelines that had to be followed for this particular patient?

Yes, we do know, and there isn't. The guy sexually assaulted a woman during his smoke break, if he was on contact precautions he wouldn't be having a smoke break with other patients.

Or maybe there is a legit reason why officers, despite them being the royal, armed demi-gods who are entitled and owed our fear and adoration
, are not supposed to go rolling up on psych patients without some sort of preparation specifically performed for them; patient sees group of armed, black uniformed men. Patient proceeds to go apesh**. Our Royal demi-gods had no choice but to smite another (unarmed) unruly subject. Maybe the nurse had this in mind, and proceeded accordingly.

I work in a psychiatric hospital, everything here is complete garbage.

Either way, the end result is typical of police nowadays, and is the reason why I have dropped my "not all cops are bad" standpoint: one of the nurses gave an the phone so that they can speak with the superior, and they were SPEAKING. That means that they found were willing to see what the supervisor had to say. If they really wanted to arrest the perv patient, the officer on the phone, including the 3 others standing around, would have bypassed all that and just proceeded to do so all at once. The fact that the fat ass, old one decides to unlock the door and attack the woman by himself, with the others following suit, while the one officer still talked on the phone, means that they WANTED to woop someone's ass. He didn't have to rush the woman like that. He didn't have to violently grab her. It was ethically wrong, period. She had every right to resist being attacked and detained. I would have fought tooth and nail for my right to not be yoked up and slammed to the floor. They could have followed the cop on the phone's lead and waited for the supervisor's word. Instead, the fat, old one decides it's action time, and the rest follow.

The patient might escape or kill somebody else? My ass. Period. Not happening.

You People who thinks the nurse deserve what she got wouldn't recognize evil officers if they kicked down your front door, shot you, then helped themselves to some food. Shame...

I am sure they did arrest the patient. The nurse (if she did what is claimed) absolutely deserved to be arrested. Imagine YOUR wife gets sexually assaulted in a hospital, and then a nurse REFUSES to allow police to arrest the person responsible. Don't you think that person deserves to be arrested as well? I do.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join