It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama’s Princeton Classmate Is Executive At Company That Built Obamacare Website

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This is also interesting about Vivek Kundra. An in your face type of message from Wikipedia.

"Kundra served as director of Infrastructure Technology for Arlington County, Virginia, starting September 11, 2001."
en.wikipedia.org...

What a coincidence, he started at his position on September 11, 2001! He must be part of the overall plan to destroy America!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by irishchic

Hey Irish chic Girl!!!! it's been years!!! How the hell are you?

I agree with you totally!! When will it end?? If ever!!! Will this administration ever be held accountable for anything
they have done that has failed!

At least when Bush made a mistake he was not above admitting it or apologizing! Obama seems only capable of passing the blame around, and screaming racist if someone objects to his idea!!

So good to see you!

Pax

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Ah, jimmy x, nice to see you. You are mistaken my friend! This issue is not about right or left! This is sooo much bigger than that! Plenty of Democrats are outraged by the debacle of Obama's website flop!

There is an equal amount of corruption on both sides..We need to place the blame where it lies, at the feet of Barrack Obama!! No one else!! We the entire country stand to lose more than money if the Affordable Healthcare Act takes place!! For once lets unite on holding the President accountable for giving us misleading information and betraying the trust of ALL the people in the U.S.!!

I am not gonna debate, argue or discuss right or left in this issue...There are plenty of threads that are out where they may welcome the bait. Please let's focus on the bigger picture

Thanks so much,
Pax

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

YOU look AMAZING!!! Nice to see your smart and sassy self as well!

I think we "crawl back in" when times require it and it's REALLY starting to heat up!

SO glad your intelligent-imput is here again, it will be valued as always!

I believe this is a WHOLE new style of challenges we are facing, one that wears many masks and it's going to be a wild ride in the not too distant future!

HUGS!
edit on 26-10-2013 by irishchic because: spelling

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

How many people were in Princeton's graduating class of 1985?

The article doesn't say that Michelle knows this person...and lots of people go to Princeton.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

paxnatus
reply to post by jimmyx

Ah, jimmy x, nice to see you. You are mistaken my friend! This issue is not about right or left! This is sooo much bigger than that! Plenty of Democrats are outraged by the debacle of Obama's website flop!

There is an equal amount of corruption on both sides..We need to place the blame where it lies, at the feet of Barrack Obama!! No one else!! We the entire country stand to lose more than money if the Affordable Healthcare Act takes place!! For once lets unite on holding the President accountable for giving us misleading information and betraying the trust of ALL the people in the U.S.!!

I am not gonna debate, argue or discuss right or left in this issue...There are plenty of threads that are out where they may welcome the bait. Please let's focus on the bigger picture

Thanks so much,
Pax

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

AlienScience

The article doesn't say thapeoplet Michelle knows this person...and lots of people go to Princeton.
Out of over ateast 280 million then, not many.. Do you know how hard it is to get into Princeton? Sure you do. It doesnt state she knew her then, but she could have, or even known her most recently. The good ole girls club you catch that draft?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
They were classmates. They were are in the same Alumni group "Association of Black Princeton Alumni" as well as this woman working for the government at one time at the GAO. There are no coincidences.

One more thing to point out. This company, CGI, is also in charge of the Hurricane Sandy fund debacle where there was 2 billion dollars and there are still people without help.

Link

In total, 700 million of 60 billion to be used as a federal aid package have been dispersed 1.2 %???

Where did ALL of that money go folks????

Also, this is 'one' of many companies who have tried to obtain contracts since Bush was in office. Funny how this one keeps rising to the top especially after being a donor to the DNC.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Not trying to derail, just a thought...

I think the reason this mess is so big is it so 'in your face' for so many Americans. The feds have been doing business (dare I call it that) this way for years, political affiliations be damned. Just pure incompetence and corruption. Nothing more.

NOW, it is hitting home with many Americans. They are finally starting to pay attention. Sad, really.

What's even more sad is some can't smell it when their noses are shoved in it. Some are even on this thread - arguing straw men. A longer roll out would have helped. How do you define 'classmate'? Bush this or Obama that. Please stop. It's embarrassing.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

Oh it gets even better! Michelle and he friend belonged to a group that invited a PLO terrorist to speak and caused a huge mess with the Jewish folks on campus

“It was an ugly scene, but few expected perfect harmony when the OBU, in conjunction with the Third World Center (TWC), invited Hassan Rahman, the Palestine Liberation Organization’s deputy UN observer, to appear on campus,” according to a January 25, 1982 Princeton Alumni Weekly (Volume 82) article entitled “War of Words” in the column “On the Campus” by Ted Lempert ’83.

Rahman “reiterated the PLO’s position that the Palestinians deserve a homeland and that they are entitled to use terrorism to achieve their goal, just as American revolutionaries did against the British.

Michelle Obama and CGI Federal executive belonged to student group at Princeton that hosted pro-terrorist speaker

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

The list goes on and on and on and on...if you travel down that hole far enough I do not think most citizens would be happen with that they found.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It's been a FAIL since the swearing in in 08. The FAIL will continue until the ladder part of 2016. At which time the American people elect a new LIAR to be POTUS. What in the hell were we thinking in 08? And it matters not who or from what party we elect the new LIAR from.....nothing will change,nothing.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienScience

Evidently a prerequisite to continuing support of Obama is that one must be skilled in the art of self-delusion.

I urge everyone to refrain from responding to trolls like jimmy and Alienscience. The silent observers will see their posts for what they are -- desperate attempts on behalf of the posters to avoid realizing the obvious truth.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I think it was designed to fail, but for a slightly different reason. Or well, maybe you could call it an addition to...

They know that many people are opposed to it. So they pass it, and then try and get everyone riled up over "who's damn fault this all is", have problems with the site, keep saying the deadline is approaching and there will be penalties, while continuing the blame game. The result is that the sheep are gonna say "just fix the damn thing you incompetent SOBS, and they have just tricked a bunch of people into signing up who otherwise probably wouldn't have.

An added benefit is that they can justify throwing more and more money at their buddies in charge of building this lie.

Good lord I wish I had a billion dollars to build a website.

Just today I heard one of those crooks saying "a lot of people were opposed to the bill, but most people just want the website to run properly".

If you listen to them speak on the hill, and really listen, they usually say exactly what they're doing and why. They just know nobody will be bothered to pay attention to what they have to say.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This doesn't surprise me much. If you take a little stroll through the names of the people who were prominent during the Bush administration, it's not difficult at all to find how these people were all linked starting around the time of Nixon. Cross referencing on sites like Wikipedia is hard on people like that.

The Obama's and their associates (past and present) are much more nebulous and inscrutable. Although Bush and his people were definitely dirty, it's pretty clear someone has taken great effort to obfuscate when it comes to Obama's past. Bits and pieces can be found but very little that hasn't been gone over with a fine-toothed comb a million times.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

AlienScience

The article doesn't say that Michelle knows this person...and lots of people go to Princeton.

But this picture and story does.....

CGI Federal executive spent ‘Christmas with the Obamas’

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Oh gosh... I already knew this but the picture puts it more in context the way they have their arms around each other,

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join