It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Tells The Truth - Although It Changes Over Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
How funny, I bumped the enter button and my post came up empty. Oh the irony... BRB with the rest of the post.

Ok here is the post.

You see what I was looking for was video of him discussing privacy before the NSA leaks but after he was elected as president. You won't find anything on video, and this first video's freudian slip is the only clip that I could find. He is one smart cookie and knows when to keep his trap shut. He seemed to clam up on privacy after he was elected, which is something we should have noticed. I kick myself for missing this back then.

My take? He was informed about the NSA from the get go after inauguration, and chose not to be an advocate for the people and the principles that he spoke so strongly about. The only mentions I could find about privacy post election (pre snowden) were when other people were doing the talking for him. Pre-meditated deception if you ask me.

The first video was from at least 3 years ago, the second was from before he was elected, and the last was post Snowden.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

The truth

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The old truth

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The truth of today

edit on 26-10-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
so is this a joke and posted in the rant section? I am so confused.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

No there really is a post coming up. I am just having difficulty finding proof of this. I think I would have backed out of the thread had I not bumped submit. I just need more time. I may ask for a trash bin on this one.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Don't worry Obama has never told the truth and a rant about it wouldn't be very original. he is a horrible president and his days are numbered.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

here you go

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

elouina

No there really is a post coming up. I am just having difficulty finding proof of this.

With the title "Obama Told the Truth" you may be awhile.

I'll come back next week to check on you.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
That was when he said "If I like my doctor I will get to keep my doctor?" .... oh wait...

It was when he said he was going to close Gitmo, right? No??

He was going to bring the troops home? Not that one either, huh?

I'll wait for one then while I put my waders on.

edit on 10/26/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Bassago

elouina

No there really is a post coming up. I am just having difficulty finding proof of this.

With the title "Obama Told the Truth" you may be awhile.

I'll come back next week to check on you.

Yeah I really am sweating over this one. Maybe we can let this thread die a graceful death? Too many posters to ask for a trash bin on this one.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
"Obama Told the Truth".....

The easiest way to find truth in anything Obama ever says is to just list the opposite.

Then it's obvious !!!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
But he has told the truth. He promised change. He never said for the better or worse, change did happen.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

elouina

Yeah I really am sweating over this one. Maybe we can let this thread die a graceful death? Too many posters to ask for a trash bin on this one.

Oh no you don't, this is too much fun.

Honestly in the spirit of fairness I actually googled "what Obama has done right" the other day trying to find something to discuss on ATS. Really, I did. No lie, cross my heart.

I found a bunch but then when checking it out almost all of it was spin so I finally gave up.

True story.

eta - OK I'll be quiet. If it passes away on it's own I won't say anything else.

edit on 308am3333am12013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Sounds like you were off to a bumpy start, don't fret friend! Those of us that came in late cant tell the difference.

That said, this is a funny video. He probably meant to say piracy, but no matter what his intention was, what he actually said couldn't be more fitting. It kinda makes you think about how much of all this NSA spying on your own citizens crap was planned way ahead of time...

DC

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

xDeadcowx
reply to post by elouina

Sounds like you were off to a bumpy start, don't fret friend! Those of us that came in late cant tell the difference.

That said, this is a funny video. He probably meant to say piracy, but no matter what his intention was, what he actually said couldn't be more fitting. It kinda makes you think about how much of all this NSA spying on your own citizens crap was planned way ahead of time...

DC

The whole premise of my thread was that pre election, on video, Obama was talking privacy protection for this, and privacy protection for that. But after election the only mention we get of privacy, pre Snowden, is a Freudian slip. This says a lot. We were all sleeping at the wheel on this one. This is my gripe. Go ahead, take a look around at his videos.

I guess I got thrown off track with the accidental submit and an empty post. Then the thread became ripe for the jokes and pun forum.
I need to go turn my thermostat down now, is it a bit hot in here?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Ok all fixed up now. This is what I originally intended. And when I finally recovered from my embarrassment I was able to get it together.
Now we have a rant.

This thread is now 100% Elouina approved.

top topics

join