It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If aliens contact you does it mean your important comes to show you technology?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

LOl I think. This is always such a muttled subject at best when proposed by smoke and mist. I am surprised you have even joined the discussion!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

breadinspector
Ok so lets say aliens/extra terrestrals come into contact with you, for instance they show you that there existance is real do you think that makes you pretty damn important for them to go out of their way and come all this way to earth and make themselves known to you, you of all people wouldnt that surely mean youre pretty impotant?

Further on this circumstance would they show you their special technology or give you knowledge if you were suposdely able to communicate with them via lets say telepathy or even face to face.

I mean they came all this way to say hi to you surely they will teach you things yeah?

Whats ur guyss thoughts on this?

I think they contact different people for different purposes...are they special? are they important?...perhaps to the aliens, but every individual on this planet is a unique human soul in their own right.
edit on 27-10-2013 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

antar
Did you ever do hypnotherapy? I have considered it, even had a renowned woman travel across half the country to assist me in a session, but I decided at the last minute to decline, to not do the session because of a deep rooted feeling I might just say things that could not be retracted or that were for open knowledge.

Yes. For overwhelming flashbacks.... I would concur that if any one can anyhow cope with their situation they should avoid it. Allowing yourself to undergo hypnotherapy may elevate symptoms and emotional difficulty but on the flip side any credibility is gone if you speak out. When you are whole so to say you have to question memories. You question what you remember first hand, what you remember threw regression, you even question what records are made....

antar
Just because you see the stage hands behind the curtain at a play does not mean you have become an expert or part of the act, that you are any more important in the bigger picture than the audience, actors or production crew, it simply means that you caught something extraordinary, rare and telling.

What I am trying to convey to you is to stop getting caught up in what shows you your connectivity to the big picture, to what feeds your ego and keeps you from your own personal path, the one that will help you first and then like the hundredth monkey, the collective evolutionary path we are all on. Seeing and witnessing something of our future if humanity does not destroy us all first with bombs, pollution , famine and wars, is like being present during a huge lightening storm, you see the lightning strike and yet it is not striking because you are there to witness it, it would strike whether you are there or not. So instead of becoming involved with the storm, with the lightning strikes, use the flashes of light to see where you stand, use the light to figure out where you can walk without tripping in the dark night of our shared evolutionary path.

antar - It takes a lot out of me to write these responses without rattling on. You have a flare for being able to put things into context and drawing out what needs to be said without beating with the insult stick.
Thank You. I understand. Was it Sherly?? Nuff said.....

I want to think that we are progressing in something more that just technological bells and whistles.
I can't be as sure that we will be given to time to make the 100th Monkey jump.
I hope we do...

Back to this tread....

I use skills I was trained to do to make a living now.

I wish when really bumped about important questions as this thread has proposed.
That we would be given pointed questions.
Time to think on them.
Then time to answer.
Time to reason.......
That is why I like it here at ATS.

When I make a bone head spelling error it is pointed out.
That is OK...
I use this site to hone my thought process.
For my own advancement, evolution, what ever.

As far as comments that they communicate in English.
We where briefed & trained with pictures that included 3 separate language box's for each picture.
None of them were English....

During regression sessions I was constantly interrupted to speak in English.
I did not understand that I was even not speaking English.
I would pause and struggle for a minute continue on in English.
I have no other language training.
I don't speak anything but English.
As I have shown here I struggle with spelling English.

- Watcher

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

ThinkingCap

John Reed is a known hoaxster here on ATS.
The video you relayed to us also happens to be the icing on the cake.
That is to say, if his puppet alien wasn't.

Confidence men rule this subject field. What it comes down to is: you tell your story, we nod our head. It ends there. Until one of us can prove it, apply it, or use that information in some way--- it is nothing more than an "I believe you".

Many of us on ATS have seen impressive UFOs, or woken up in the middle of the night to some being hanging over our heads. I think when something like that happens, you realize you know much less than you did before about the nature of reality and everything in between.

Fact is, John Reed is a stump. And you're either fooled by him, or trying to fool ATS with him.
Once again... Stories are nice, and charlatans can be well read liars--- even at times capable of teaching you something, while lying through their teeth. But it's their ego that always makes it quite obvious in the end.

ThinkingCap -

I have not had physical contact with Dr Reed. I stumbled into someone who's experience sounds exactly like him on the internet. I found his story as he related it close to the bone as far as some of the technologies that were evident. I under stood from my experiences that these creatures are highly advanced but are just creates with fancy toys. I knew if they were real and he turned them over that they would never see the light of day.

This summer I stumbled into an interview taken on live TV.
It was filmed somewhere in the Middle America.
It was very high quality and was not distorted in any way.
Dr Reed used what he called the "Artifact" during the show live.
From my experiences that what is real gets buried not erased on the internet.
If it is taken down and if someone or an organized group is trying to keep it available,
then it will be copied and re-posted new names on Youtube.
If your pretty tech'y then you know that Jpeg files degrade every time they are written to a new data source due to compression. New copies will degrade in quality.
ThinkingCap - I see that pattern developing with that post.
I thought that it might have a small chance of being the real deal.

I have seen Broadcast TV stations taken off then air for live reporting on UFO subjects.
In Michigan one was taken off the air for days.
Only to be put back on the air later under new management.

Well back to Dr Reed. I have not seen treads on him so if you could post a couple I would appreciate it.
I just stumbled into him on youtube.

I am relearning the new ATS format. It's been a while sense I was active.
I use ATS to Vet anything new that I run into. I was hoping that he would pass ATS Vetting.

- Watcher

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight

Totally agree, The separatism of everything keeps us from reaching that potential which would have us far more advanced then we are. Just think of humanity with all of the centers in the brain activated!!! I love the idea of a future for humanity, a distant one millions of years away.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I could say a million things probably, but I want to get this post done.

UFOs may or may not be ET in origin, but I think skeptical people generally think it's more likely UFOs are mis-identification of conventional phenomena rather than something more fantastic like aliens or secret military projects or unknown natural processes. I think it's well known witnesses to events are often mistaken and this is accounted for in the justice system. The UFO phenomenon might simply be hysteria. This is something which could be correct. Just consider religion and how widespread it's and just how amazingly irrational it's. It's not a stretch to think UFOs are a myth or embellishment.

Anyway, if some UFOs are ET then one has to wonder if they contacted our governments, and if not, what's the reason for not contacting them? Why buzz our planet?

Dr. Reed? BS. First time I saw all that, I thought HOAX. Still do.

I just don't know - really - whether some UFOs are ET or not. I could be judging too harshly some things as hoaxes. I'm probably wrong all over the place. What I do know - or think I know - is there're many amazing events unfolding on earth and most of them have nothing to do with ET. People are discovering new things every day it seems. We're unlocking new knowledge and creating new technologies. How this all will impact us is unknown. It's like a race between the new things we learn and the constantly threat of war and disaster that follows us. If there's no ET out there, I think humans can keep it interesting, but if not, I hope ET's are out there. Maybe we could go on without them, but perhaps it'd be a better place with someone else.

One last thing that came to me and I want to share. Perhaps several centuries from now we will finally meet intelligent ET's. We will look back on this current time and remember the mythical UFOs. It will be just like how we remember the stories of the canals on Mars. Over 100 years ago people wrote about rivers on Mars and martians! How could they be so dumb? The UFO thing is not much different: instead of canals on Mars it's greys in UFOs. But just because there're no rivers on Mars doesn't mean there're no planets with rivers. Similarly, just because there're no ET UFOs visiting earth right now doesn't mean there're no ET UFOs in hte rest of the universe.
edit on 28-10-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by n120by60w

People like Reed are a detriment to "UFOlogy" as they discredit the rest of us with their disgraceful lies.
As you continue to investigate so called experiencers, you will eventually form a pallette for what is "convincing" and what is "hoax".... That said, it really does not matter.... What matters is the impact it has on you.
I have listened to many charlatans, and though I scoffed at what they said--- I also pressed pause and researched; this led me down many, many rabbit holes.

A good charlatan hoax maker is also very well read on the topic, this way he is more convincing to his audience. The fascinating point to this is they actually *can* teach you things; but what is crucial is to *never* make conclusions, never give in to the dogma of belief. Hold your beliefs like water, adaptable. This way you can examine the anomalies from many points of views, without subscribing to one.... Once you subscribe to one way of thought, you sell yourself short as you are no longer looking at the full picture-merely a fragment.

It is like the blind mice and the elephant, one feels the elephant's ear and declares it is a fan--- the other the trunk, claiming it is a rope. This is a lesson on reality, and how our interpretations by themselves are once again fragmented.... But when we all come together, when we piece those interpretations- then we discover it was an elephant all along.

Feel free to private message me and I'll be glad to send you a bunch of great links, people, and stories that will greatly help your journey for a little piece of the truth. It will definitely save you some time.

Until then, remember; John Reed = hoax.

Soon you'll be chuckling at that artifact of his.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

exactly!

"it is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" -some genius

our fella did not come in a ship, he used something like "consciousness light travel" to get here and took over his deceased friend's human body, "k-pax" style..

as far as i know, the ufos and ships people often talk about are more often than not imagination run amok..

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 985units

Oh, I have seen impressive UFOs.
I'm lucky, I know that I know much less than most people thanks to that experience. : P

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

message me please

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

antar

Totally agree, The separatism of everything keeps us from reaching that potential which would have us far more advanced then we are. Just think of humanity with all of the centers in the brain activated!!! I love the idea of a future for humanity, a distant one millions of years away.

Indeed, and that same innate(?) desire or nature of that separatism from others that are not like us and from our natural world, would seem to naturally include aliens too, which may be the reason aliens conduct these contact sessions in a secret manner. I love to ponder a future war-free and poverty-free humanity and a regained healthy natural world. Why not? It could happen.
edit on 29-10-2013 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

If i had to choose, as an alien, i wouldnt waste my time with humans, i would discard them as being less than a fly's fart, i wouldnt even consider them. Would i be an intelligent and wise alien, i would clearly see the pattern of such a "species". But im not. or...?

The universe being unlimited, there are no others reasons for aliens to visit earth than by sheer curiosity. They of course could be limited and entangled in the illusion of good/evil and thus want to either make contact or enslave or destroy or a thousand others things, their otherworldly experiences making me unable to grasp many things they could feel, thought, imagine or some other way of thinking that i can even begin to fathom. But if they came before humankind and stayed or kept observing us from afar or.. nearby, and choose to contact me, i wouldnt feel special at all but i wouldnt piss on such a golden opportunity to improve myself and my knowledge or even by sheer curiosity and awe of all the possibilities it would create. I would bargain with them and accept any gifts (if thats even possible from them) but i would only share if it meant to improve the earth conditions. The rest being superfluous. Better die with the knowledge of interstellar travel than share it and doom countless other planets to the human madness and depravity dont you agree?

Anyway if they wanted to give humans the means to conquer other planets and maybe even their own homeland, they would have to be stupid beyond belief. If they are smart they will see how "loyal" humans can be and will not waste any time beside toying around.

And dont forget they can have many reasons, 99percents of them being beyond your imagination. If they can travel fast enough that a trip to earth would be almost instant, why, they wouldnt need any special reasons like teaching us things. It would be as easy as a walk in a park. Do you do anything special when you go walk in a park beside entertainment or observation? I hope you got my point.
edit on 29-10-2013 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Only a few short years ago travel by humans was so limited, to even consider jumping into a jet or even a space shuttle to far away places in less time than it took to go a short distance within their reality, is such an awakening to our future potential. It rarely happens that people of the present can imagine the unimaginable. Ah yes, a world were each individual from the smallest blade of grass to the greatest star is respected and nurtured from before birth and throughout life.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'm going to come out of the closet on this one but take it as a grain of salt like I have.

I have experienced strange abduction sequences but assume they are either daydreams or I was just sleeping. They were all as vivid as can be, and maybe I should create a thread about this at some point but for now I will say that I get most of my innovation from "my dreams". I'm a software engineer and have been contributing to a lot of projects worldwide that have become very, very popular. Even my personal projects are becoming fairly big but that's not important, what's important is the ideas that I use from these "Dreams" and what seems to be "telepathy".

In an instance I will simply have knowledge on how everything should work and when I get to work I do it once and that's all there is to it. Sure, I do write code with errors and such and have to rework it but what I mean is I stick with the "memory" that I get and sure enough it worked. I never sit down and plan things, I just do it. Unfortunately I always got shafted for my ideas so my pay was never that great, but I will say that seeing these "memories" come to life is pretty intense. But it's not just about technology, it's about a whole bunch of other things.

In fact, I wrote an entire thread about this, using up almost all the available characters but decided to delete it because I couldn't talk about this. Maybe one day... But as far as these visions go, there are supposedly 3 factions, and Shadow people are one of them. In my visions I see technology hard to digest and the environment in the "space ships" are far different than what we call style.

The strangest part is having others knowing everything about me back when I was a teenager and had to take part of something which is something I will not talk about right now. I tried to talk about this secret organization but I'm too afraid to say a word. But, as far as I know, it had nothing to do with aliens. Anyways, if you want to know more, feel free to ask. I'll try and stick around here and if you want to know whether I believe the things I wrote, I do but I have no idea whether it's aliens or I am really good with thinking up of new ideas, which I heard gamers are great at doing.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join