It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If aliens contact you does it mean your important comes to show you technology?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

breadinspector
Ok so lets say aliens/extra terrestrals come into contact with you, for instance they show you that there existance is real do you think that makes you pretty damn important for them to go out of their way and come all this way to earth and make themselves known to you, you of all people wouldnt that surely mean youre pretty impotant?

the extraterestials we have met have been nothing but nice, polite and forgiving. they do not place any one individual or creature in any order of "importance".

Further on this circumstance would they show you their special technology or give you knowledge if you were suposdely able to communicate with them via lets say telepathy or even face to face.

I mean they came all this way to say hi to you surely they will teach you things yeah?

Whats ur guyss thoughts on this?

they do use a kind of "telepathy", although not understandable, it is perceivable by the human mind, and is often subconsciously stored as "records".. it is impossible for an alien to communicate a message to a single human mind, without it being heard by all minds..

this is one of the principles they've been teaching us, it's quite fun to practice, and a few people have nailed it, like this guy, and this guy..

the thing is the only way they can truly understand us is through our creative expression, they listen to our politics and are bored.. english is like an archaic alphabet to them.. music, film, art, poetry and prose is where they find their "chosen" targets for evolution.. if you want to call it that..
edit on 26-10-2013 by 985units because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Maybe most contactees are ignorant to any contact, but for the few who are aware they probably believe that the reason is based on a biological assessment, kind of similar to the way we tranquilize, then study animal subjects in the wild. Once we've collected the data, we then return the animal back to its natural habitat from where it came before it wakes up, so it is completely oblivious to any thing which has taken place.

As for the technology side of things, maybe some subjects remember certain moments of the procedure and it remains locked somewhere deep within the subjects' subconscious. So upon awakening nothing seems to be apparent, but just like a hairline fracture in a high pressure hose, sooner or later something will seep thru the crack and it will be as if the subject has formulated the thoughts of their own cognition.

Such thoughts could be related to high tech breakthroughs or an accurate hypothesis of a cosmic nature.

To elaborate would take a few pages to explain, but it is my belief that if a person has been contacted in some way or form, then they will be repeatedly visited along with their family lineage.

If you believe you have been contacted, then the chances are so too have one of your parents. Unfortunately I believe the trend will continue for any children you may have.

As for the reasons, I cannot say, so I cannot determine if you are special or not. Maybe if you discover the secret to subconsciously travel thru time or predict future events as a result of these visitations then maybe you are special.
edit on 26-10-2013 by Trubeeleever because: Grammatical correction. Damn iPhone corrective spelling bytes.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I am offended.

I was privileged to be able to be at the right place at the right time to allow me to:

Train US fighter pilots.
Train the first female fighter pilot.
Train the first female NASA Astronaut. (No one will ever hear of her it was in the 70's)

They chased the UFO that returned us with one of the first classified F15's that was kept hot on the runway. It was left in the dust.

See "antar"....

It is why the console that I was questioned in front of.........[snip]
I guess this dumb hick needs to shut up....

- Watcher

I would think someone who trains Astronauts would know the difference between "console" and "council." Maybe that's just me, though.
edit on 26/10/13 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

If aliens contact you does it mean your important comes to show you technology

Depends on how they contact you and what technology they show you .
If they contact you by abducting you from your bed and the tech they show you goes in your bum then the answers No it shows they think you are cattle .

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
In most cases that i've read of alleged abductees they say that they were told by the aliens that they're either an alien soul re-incarnated as a human, or their family was abducted since generations, or their parents had something to do with secret military projects like "preserve destiny", thats why they're interested in the alleged abductees DNA and more

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

Excuse me are you calling me stupid,i can assure you i might be stupid in some areas,but others i am not.The intelligence of a person is not the question here,it is what a person feels in their heart,are they kind to others,show empathy for others,care about our planet,if you read the reports of the greys they have no emotions,so maybe they are studying us on what makes us emotional beings not our intelligence.When you see a cute puppy what is your first emotional response,you want to go grab it and love it and cuddle it,a baby even if it is not yours,you want to hold it and show it love.If you are a species that has no emotions would"t you want to study what makes humans that way

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by n120by60w

Did you ever do hypnotherapy? I have considered it, even had a renowned woman travel across half the country to assist me in a session, but I decided at the last minute to decline, to not do the session because of a deep rooted feeling I might just say things that could not be retracted or that were for open knowledge.

For many years the questions burned deeply, questions that could only be answered by me through regressive therapy, but in the end it seemed like something very childish, egoistic and unnecessary. What it all boils down to for me is that no matter what people may think, how many temper tantrums and alternatives are thrown out there, it is simply not time. It will not be time in any of our lifetimes. Not a single person alive today will live long enough to see disclosure or anything other than random and accidental personal experiences. It always is on an individual basis and 99% of the time purely accidental in nature that people become aware of what is going on with the genetic scientific experiment.

Just because you see the stage hands behind the curtain at a play does not mean you have become an expert or part of the act, that you are any more important in the bigger picture than the audience, actors or production crew, it simply means that you caught something extraordinary, rare and telling.

What I am trying to convey to you is to stop getting caught up in what shows you your connectivity to the big picture, to what feeds your ego and keeps you from your own personal path, the one that will help you first and then like the hundredth monkey, the collective evolutionary path we are all on. Seeing and witnessing something of our future if humanity does not destroy us all first with bombs, pollution , famine and wars, is like being present during a huge lightening storm, you see the lightning strike and yet it is not striking because you are there to witness it, it would strike whether you are there or not. So instead of becoming involved with the storm, with the lightning strikes, use the flashes of light to see where you stand, use the light to figure out where you can walk without tripping in the dark night of our shared evolutionary path.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

When they are mixed breeds, greys who are taken from the womb and then transported to an off world location, educated and trained, they do have emotions, feelings, a well developed soul, more so than humans because they are free to be safe and discover their highest potential unlike humans at this time in history.

It is difficult to mix humans and Grey. When it does rarely happen they are far beyond special and deserve all the protection advanced species can create. Be assured the agenda would love to turn everyone against the greys, to have them shot on sight because they represent the opposite of the direction humanity is being shuffled now.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Tough one there. If you look at Charles Mansion, he thought he was important.

I think it depends on the individual they are showing it too. If they were showing movements or cue's in the sky to a mind who has mechanical aptitude, that mind would attempt to make what ever guess as to how it works. They would know such technologies are possible, even though, it almost out of the grasp of that person mechanical know how.

As for telepathy, I think they only grant such a experience to a clear mind...And I mean "Clear". One that doesn't hear illusions inside their head, for only a clear mind, can hear it in calmness. Thing is such mind games is dangerous and they'd be extremely aware, and one has to look past illusions.

Telepathy to them is a childs toy, even to the point where it so basic. While telepathy for us, is considered how should we say an "advanced method" of communication.

O yea, Applewhite from heavens gate thought he was special too.

edit on 26-10-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yes i understand that concept,maybe i should of said maybe that is what the greys need to continue their existence,they have the intelligence but lack the bond of emotional ties to their offspring there are no thoughts of love,empathy caring for another.So in part they create a hybrid with emotions and high intelligence,whats intelligence mean if you are a dead soul inside.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

digisknight
Need your help what is it

a lightpole with the "pole" cgi'd out....take a direct line down from the base of it, and see how there is a distortion all down the vertical line, that does not match the part of the picture right next to it....I put my setting at 400% page enlargement

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
As an aside . Has anyone ever wondered ( as with ALL the abductees) the "aliens" always converse in English. It also might lead to why the vast majority of the times in films or tv, like Star Trek, all the new aliens speak English!!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Now let me ask you a question,if the greys have done genetic hybrid impregnation on a human mother and the hybrid is taken to a off world planet to be educated wouldn't the hybrid baby if it had part human emotions still need the contact of humans to care for its emotional needs,all babies need the feel its mothers love even in the animal world,failure to thrive syndrome.So not unless the greys have a human mother on their planet are a already grown female hybrid who has the emotional feelings as a mother who can give that child the emotional ties it needs it would still be as a child that we see sometimes today deprived of human contact a emotionally undeveloped human-grey

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

theres a correlation with rh negs and UFO/alien experiences, apparently were gods

Well I have had many sightings/contacts . And I'm O-negative but I never heard or considered myself god.. I wouldn't dare to say that or even think that because I'm just as mortal as anyone else on this planet.

And if I got contacted in physical form I think I would S#!t my pants honestly if not in human form I mean.

I do feel presence once and awhile and that's as far as I want them or what that is them to be...And I think they know.

I don't think anybody here on earth would be contacted by aliens for technology , maybe scientists ? But then again I would think if you came from another planet traveling so far away to here you don't need our technology maybe only if you had to go back in find of material to do so?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

0bserver1

theres a correlation with rh negs and UFO/alien experiences, apparently were gods

Well I have had many sightings/contacts . And I'm O-negative but I never heard or considered myself god.. I wouldn't dare to say that or even think that because I'm just as mortal as anyone else on this planet.

the alien we hung out with said they like rh a+, but his favourite blood group was b(e) positive!

i think the religious equivalent is more like "prophets" than gods, and aliens being "angels", or something.. i dunno, religion is like poetry, lots of symbolism and stuff..

And if I got contacted in physical form I think I would S#!t my pants honestly if not in human form I mean.

they look so much like humans i didn't even know he was an alien for a year.. they only look "alien" when on their alien planet.. it's tricky to explain, but they adapt their physical form to suit the world they are on..

we definitely needed a change of pants though

I do feel presence once and awhile and that's as far as I want them or what that is them to be...And I think they know.

yup, "you decide your own level of involvement" -tyler durden "fight club"

I don't think anybody here on earth would be contacted by aliens for technology , maybe scientists ? But then again I would think if you came from another planet traveling so far away to here you don't need our technology maybe only if you had to go back in find of material to do so?

they don't mind sharing their technology with other races, the problem is humans don't understand it, haven't got the scientific models to explain it yet, so we are kinda screwed on that front.. some of these guys put humans here in the first place and they've come back to have a play and a look around, according to our resident arcturian "theo".

edit on 26-10-2013 by 985units because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

I think when you look at most reports with an unbiased mind you will see that most who have had contact know how insignificant they are, quite the opposite of special. It is like saying that someone is special because they get up early and experience the morning sunrise. Not everyone gets up early enough to catch it but that does not mean that they are special because of it. Maybe peoples judgements have a little envy involved and so project that the contact is special without wanting to really admit that is what they think.

I do sense a little aggression in your post if you will excuse my saying so openly. It is natural and not anything to be ashamed of because for the true skeptic, unless it is their own experience there is no proof which can do anything except keep them searching for truth rather than getting bored and giving up.

I cannot speak for the video in the Op, it is not something that I buy into and so reserve judgement for those who do chose to 'believe'. With all of the off world visitation you would think that pieces like that should show up from time to time, but then if they did it would change everything we know about them. I guess it is similar to after a ticker tape parade, hard to imagine all that confetti being cleaned up to the point you would never know the parade had happened.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

jasmine23
reply to post by antar

Yes i understand that concept,maybe i should of said maybe that is what the greys need to continue their existence,they have the intelligence but lack the bond of emotional ties to their offspring there are no thoughts of love,empathy caring for another.So in part they create a hybrid with emotions and high intelligence,whats intelligence mean if you are a dead soul inside.

We know so little about the Greys other than a whole bunch of conjecture. Needing us to continue their existence? Or perhaps a plan to help us to repopulate in the event we destroy our selves. Perhaps to repopulate 'again' with the next level of experimentation that will take a different course next time? Or to populate more planets similar to this one if there is any truth to them having anything to do with us from our past as we are now which imho is more than bordering on a massive failure.

Funny the pictures we always see of the Greys show them sad and blank faced, sparking a non emotional image is propaganda. What if seeing one with an open heart and mind reflecting back pure love, pure bliss and joy was how they were depicted instead? People project, they see what they themselves are carrying. To see and feel the innocence of a hybrid is like looking into the face of a miracle and makes you smile from every fiber of your being and theirs.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

You KNOW exactly what I meant with the word "Special".

There is a difference between self- confidence and an over-sized ego, like a falsifying sense of confidence.

edit on 27-10-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

And yes, my post was passive aggressive.
edit on 27-10-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Ok so lets say aliens/extra terrestrals come into contact with you, for instance they show you that there existance is real do you think that makes you pretty damn important for them to go out of their way and come all this way to earth and make themselves known to you, you of all people wouldnt that surely mean youre pretty impotant?

Not really, why would that make you important? Is a person who is struck by lightening pretty important?

Important to and for what?

What do you mean "go out of their way" and how far is "all this way"?

Further on this circumstance would they show you their special technology or give you knowledge if you were suposdely able to communicate with them via lets say telepathy or even face to face.

Well if you communicate with them telepathically wouldn't you be able to read their minds and you would know of their special technology without them having to show you, would you not?

I mean they came all this way to say hi to you surely they will teach you things yeah?

How far is all this way?

If you can communicate with them telepathically there is probably nothing they can teach you as you know all that they know.

Whats ur guyss thoughts on this?

I think the bread inspector was lazy and ate some moldy bread and now they're off with the fairies.

I need more meat with the potatoes your serving or asking us to taste, If you get what I mean.

A bit more detail in you what if scenario.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

digisknight
reply to post by n120by60w

I need help explaining this.

Did you take the pic? What do you need help with? The photo looks like it was taken behind glass.

Do you have another account here with a large thread currently running into its 70th page?

Sorry, had to ask as my spidey senses began feeling a little itch

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join