It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The forgotten stories part 1.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
When they entered into the main area of town Asara and Alia spotted them and came running up!

Asara

"The wizard is gone no one knows where he ran off to but he had the infamous Dragon Queen with him! No egg!"

Isauana

"Shes pregnant with the eggs or is just now conceiving!"

Hahim

"They will have fled to the Black Fortress!'

Asara

"How can you be so sure?"

Hahim

"Where else would it be wise to hide the Queen and her brood and still have enough muscle for protection?"

Loukha

"That's where we'll find Imili and Tira!"

Isauana

"Let's slay ourselves a Dragon!"

Asara

"What happened to everyone else?"

Loukha

"No time to explain it will already be dark by the time we reach the summit of the volcano!"

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
As they reached the volcano and began the journey upward Loukha was called aside by a stranger. Knowing that only his company was welcome he informed the others to go on ahead and he'd catch up! At first he couldn't find her then it wasn't until he saw the cave with a tree growing out of it that he recoonized where the echo had come from!

"I'am kin to Buddock what news have you?"

Loukha

"That explains the strong smell of lycan! I was almost about to lose it had it been Buddock! He has passed! Killed trying to protect my future wife! For that I'am grateful and in debt to the family!'

"You are not in debt to anybody and please keep his gift from the wood witch he'd want you to have it! it will be his way of having your back throughout the journey! We will take his body aswell as Osemre's and make sure they get the proper ceremonies!'

Loukha

"I thank you! is there anything more?"

"You are welcome in the village anytime the forest will never harm you for aslong as you remain true to yourself and the land!"

Loukha

"I must go now!"
edit on 31-10-2013 by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
As they neared the dragons lair a man was waiting for them! Another one they knew that wanted to talk to Loukha specifically so they traveled on!

"My name is Dulle, and I know why you've come! i was chosen to oversee your arrival. And as a token of my gratitude because this test is not mine but yours as you are the one foretold since long ago. I offer you my sword. it should compliment the one you already have! Do not decline this offer or it won't be the dragon you will have to worry about!'

Loukha

"Thank you for the blessing. may the gods watch over you!"

Before Loukha left Dulle told him that he may never see him again but then he didn't know what the gods had in store for him either. It was only today that he realized he was to meet him here. And off he went like nothing had happened!

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Waiting just outside the entrance to the dragon's lair they all stopped and took one final look at each other as they knew this could be the last they ever saw one another. They knew this was it the big one. They may never face a greater challenge then this again. It took a dragon and a mage the last time it was killed. They had no dragon! Just a chosen one and he wasn't even in his beastly form. But he glowed and had 2 swords with him that seemed to compliment his power. They glowed like he did. It was as if his inner god was beginning to manifest.

The glow was nothing extravagant. it looked like a thin light that would represent the aura around someones physical body. The second sword had definitely increased it's brightness and prominence!

Loukha knew this was clutch. No mess ups like before! He couldn't afford anyone dear to him to die again. This fight win or lose he decided he would dedicate to his Imili!

Asara

"I guess you know I can't go in there! I will wait out here!"

Loukha

"Raven, Alia I advise you to remain outside with Asara. In case she gets company!"

Hahim

"I'm not going to lie I'm nervous as hell! Your not in your altered form and only 4 of us is walking in there!"

Isauana

"I'am honored to have traveled with you all! if we do not make it I feel we are still heroes!"

Serenity

"Why is everyone doubting us! We have the chosen one right? The black king don't fall without the slaying of this dragon besides our strategy will work!"

Loukha

"The last time we was this cocky we lost friends! Lets not blow sunshine up our own arses just yet!"

Isauana

"Well lets get this over with! Either we have a feat tonight or we wait on the ferry man to take us across the river of styx!"

Loukha

"Either way we will dine in Hades!"

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It wasn't long before they reached the Dragon King! Serenity had to leave Ryon outside for obvious reasons! To there surprise the Dragon King had something to say!

King of Dragons

"Whether I live or die my work here has already been done!"

Isauana

"What exactly do you mean!"

King of Dragons

"Shall I be defeated and the chosen one prove his worth. you will find out soon enough! there is nothing more to say!"

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It was time to strap them on and get on with it. This was no ordinary battle this was a dragon! And they all knew it. It was no time to play no time to get crazy and definitely no time to forget your support!

Hahim started off by conducting a chant that would curse everyone in the area from leaving aswell as anyone entering. As long as he could maintain the ritual the dragon couldn't just fly up out of there. he was trapped but they were trapped to.

Isauana began manipulating the surrounding elements she wasn't just an evoker of fire she could manipulate all of them except spirit. She loosened the ground around the dragon knowing he couldn't fly out the weakened earth would slow his movement and distract his focus.

Loukha slammed both swords into the ground keeping his hands on the pommel as if he was standing between 2 lightning rods and he was the channel. Feeding from the swords and poweing up even more then he had already been. he began to focus on the dragons chest and started to manifest a ball of plasma in front of him. But it still wasn't powerful enough yet.

Serenity took to the air though they were trapped under Hahims curse there was still enough room for her to fly as the dragon was huge! She started to hit him magickal enchantments that further distracted his attention while doing mild damage.

As the dragon worked up a fire blast that would incinerated Serenity Isauana manipulated it back down his throat and held it just above the connection to the body.

By now the plasma blast Loukha had been working on was ready and he forced it right into the area where the dragons fire breath had gone. Causing an explosion and weakening the dragon severely.

it fell to the ground but it was not dead. With this Hahim broke the ritual and ran up to the dragons fallen head as it was laying on the ground. He began to siphon the dragons remaining energy into a crystal until it began to glow symbolizing that it was full.

But the dragon was still clinging to life. this was Loukhas moment he jerked the swords back up out of the ground and came running. Isauna dropped her manipulation on the ground surrounding the dragon and began to open the earth which was a thin layer of crust considering they was inside a volcanic vent. The dragon when dead would be lost in a pit of molten lava.

Loukha took his swords and slammed then into the dragons forehead both swords so full of energy began to send electrical shocks through out the dragons body killing it.

Not yet gaining the full realization for what they had done they watched the dragon sink into the lower levels of the earth. And walked out without saying much of anything.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Asara

"No freakin way!"

Loukha

"Piece of cake!"

Isauana

"Can you change back?"

Loukha

"I guess so!"

Asara

'You realize your heroes now!"

Hahim

"We're all heroes!"

Loukha

"Lets get back to Syrinks get the celebrations over with and prepare to get Imili back! We still have much work to do!"

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
They spent 2 days in Syrinks because ultimately they just wasn't allowed to leave. not because they were trapped or anything Malevolent but because it would have been rude to just walk away from all the smiling faces and happy people. Who just wanted to if only once lay there eyes on the heroes and of course the one they had grown up there whole lives hearing about.

Finally they had made it back to Buddock's village in time for the ceremonies! Osemre and Buddock were laid on pyres and set aflame. A skull was placed where Osemre's head had been and coins were placed over the eye sockets in hopes that the ferry man would see his way through the abyss.

Loukha gave them Buddock's last messages and shared with them the whole of the journey. But it bothered him that he still wasn't able to begin to go after the black king. It was as if everyone had already named him king. like the work had all been done. He knew there was no time for any of this. But what could he do but be there humble guest.

After the ceremonies Isauana began to visit Loukha at night and help him with the absence of Imili. He had wanted Isauana but she was never going to replace the feelings he had for Imili. But she was good enough that he wanted her around even after he married his queen. Hopefully he thought Imili would oblige.

They headed to Jegas where they would see the Seer, and get some information on the journey to come!

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
-Jegas-

The night before they visited the Seer! Old visions returned!

Loukha was once again haunted by dreams of his parents! Who he had never remembered seeing before the whole journey had began!

"Your parents live!"

"Your parents live!"

Hahim to was visited that night!

Dark One

"You have done nothing to awaken him! I'am displeased with you!"

Hahim

"I have done the job I have been given! If you feel he is not fulfilling prophecy why don't you awaken him!"

Dark One

"He has done good so far but the story is not yet complete! If he does not show further progress you are advised to kill him!"

Hahim

"He has come to save our world! Killing him would be the same as surrendering to the Black King"

Dark One

"Fair enough!"

...TO BE CONTINUED...

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join