It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The forgotten stories part 1.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

"The Black King has sent me to assist you!"

Grim

"Do we look like we need the help from someone like you?"

"He should have killed you when he had the chance!"

Moloch

"And this is why we failed against the black king and this is why we will fail against this chosen one!"

Vreck

"Pride and selfishness for glory and dominance does nothing but corrupt the heart!"

"I just want to point out that you've had 3 days to get this done. Nothing has taken hold except a bunch of hiding in the bush! You are outnumbered and are basically fighting a prophecy. Do you really want to make me turn my back?"

"I think we had it under control!"

Moloch

"We need all the help we can get! It's time we put old rivalries aside!"

Grim

"I hate nephilim!"

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Asara and Alia entered the kingdom of Syrinks ahead of the group to find the wizard and the dragon. Not realizing that a serious battle was about break out and tragedy would strike. But the fact remained the wizard and the dragon would have to be found regardless.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

"Look here they come now!"

Grim

"Finally I get to bash some skulls!"

'Of course they wasn't just going to give us another night when he was vulnerable to attack! they are wise to our plans!'

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Imili

'6 on 5 this isn't going to be easy!"

Loukha

'Finally you all see what I mean when I say nothing has been done. Yet!

Osemre

"Nobody do any talking to just walk up and start thrashing!"

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
As they ran up on the enemies everyone sized up who they would take and what they would do. Osemre had the idea of grabbing the Nephilim who he saw as the most threatening. hoping that one of the girls with a bow would light him up. in fact when he did grab the Nephilim Imili shot one of her arrows right at his head. Enchanted with a spell that would sink and explode.

Moving his head just quick enough that the head of the arrow cut the side of his face and almost taking his ear off. The arrow had missed it's mark and Osemre took the arrow blunt in the face. With enough force that it drove into his metal mask and as it exploded Imili knew she had made a mistake.

But there was no time to dwell on it. It was the heat of battle and the enemy must fall! She drew another arrow and began to fire rapidly as her quiver was magically enchanted and had en endless supply. With the nephilim using his quick agile speed he was closing in on her! it was time to prepare for hand to hand combat. Something elven archers never have to worry about!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Buddock and Loukha came after the big ugly Grim! Grim swung his giant club and smacked Buddock to the ground knocking him unconscious. Loukha leaped forward and using all his momentum from running punched Grim in the face knocking him back and stunning him.

Feeling his power surge Loukha charged up a fireball something he had not done before and blasted grim right in the stomach knocking him down. As Grim began to retain focus he had Loukha on top of him beating his face and bouncing his head off the road.

The more he fought the more he began to glow something else that was new to him. *That amulet must have increased my power more then i realized* he thought to himself.

Grim was not about to go down that easily he grabbed Loukha and through him off bouncing him off a tree. Loukha quickly regained himself and came back for more. Grim looked at him and began to smile1
edit on 30-10-2013 by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Tira had never seen a battle break out like this before it was all so calculated and precise every move was well planned and so much energy was being exhausted. That it put her in an awe state.

Raven teleported to the dark rider and ripped him off the horse and they fell to the ground his sword was knocked from his hand. She began to use her knives to stab him through the flaws in his armor. but to her surprise no blood was spilling out. You cannot just kill me that easily the dark rider stated.

She realized this was a little out of her league but continued to struggle anyway.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Vreck saw the look on Tira's face and began to close in on her using his senses to move through the field without being harmed or notices. As everyone was focused on each other anyway. Seeing the value in a hostage he grabbed her and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Buddock regained consciousness and collected himself just in time to see that Imili was in trouble. Loukha seemed to be powerful enough to have Grim occupied and decided he would help those in need first. So with the quickness he ran the nephilim down which wasn't to far from him anyway and leaped on his back knocking him to the ground.

The momentum of the 2 sent them tumbling knocking them out of breath. Imili sensing her chance ran up and shot an enchanted arrow in the nephilims back poisoning him.

Buddock however was hurt! and hurt severely! But Imili had to turn her attention to Moloch. Who was staring right at her!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Raven picked up the dark riders sword though it was heavy she was able to maintain enough strength to yell at Loukha and throw it his way. if she was going to die it was going to be by the riders bare hands!

The rider surprised though he was still had the focus to grab her in a bear hug roll over and use his wings to fly up in the air. Struggled as she did she was not able to break his strong grip.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Moloch knew Imili was important. Very important. Why had an elf decided to walk beside a beast. Perhaps she had the idea that she would be his queen if he the chosen one were to succeed. Loukha was focused on grim and had lost 2 friends. one of them was surely his right hand man.

Now it was time to lose the one he was sure to marry.

Moloch use his magic to work a vortex that sweeped Imili to him. He immediately grabbed her and disappeared through a black portal.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
As the Dark rider began to dive bomb towards the ground after climbing high above the trees. raven had the common sense to time her spell just right. She would wait till they dropped to a certain point and teleport out of his hold.

She did just that. And it confused the rider just enough that had he not tried to pull up he would have smacked the ground head first killing him. even if he was an undead minion.

The force was still enough to injure him and make him incapable of anymore battling. so he crawled to his horse and because he did not have the strength to climb up on it's back he decided that it would drag him out of sight. Leaving his sword behind. hell he didn't have the strength to hold it now anyway.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The poisoned nephilim got up off the ground. knowing his current state of health he was just to weak to maintain. So he flew. With what strength he had. He had to live to fight another day.

Raven ended up in a tree 20 yards from the battle scene. She saw the nephilim fly overhead and blood had fallen around her leaving a trail.

It was no use to follow him she was not quick enough and besides what strength left she needed to direct it towards helping her companions. So she began to run that direction.

Loukha picked up the sword at the same time Grim picked up his club. both staring each other down. "Face it" Grim said, "your just not that great!"

Without hesitation Loukha began to walk towards him staring him dead in the eyes. This is the kind of battle they both had been looking forward to. But something broke Grims concentration as if he was being telepathically communicated with.

"We will have to finish this another time" Grim said.

Loukha replied "Whats wrong with now! I want it now!'

Grim replied with a smirk "Wheres your little elf?"

Loukha surprised broke focus and looked around. imili was gone. As he turned back Grim had disappeared.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Buddock

"I think this is where the journey ends for me! It's funny you know my wife said I wasn't coming home!"

Loukha

"You can't die. your the father!"

Buddock

"All things must come to an end! like you said before even chosen ones can be killed!"

Loukha

"What do I tell your family?"

Buddock

"How did we do?"

Loukha

"The human and Imil were kidnapped it looks like Osemre's head was blown off the only other one in good condition is that girls friend!"

Buddock

"You tell them i will always be with them. That I will watch over them until the time has come for me to return to this world. Tell my wife to go visit her sister!"

Loukha

"You will never be forgotten! You are my hero to the end!"

Buddock

"My last wish is that you learn all you can from what just happened here!"

Loukha

"Your deaths will be avenged! i will get my future queen back!"

Buddock

"I thought you loved her! She always looked at you with twinkling eyes. I must go now it's time for me to pass!'

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The deaths of Osemre and Buddock were traumatic. Seeing Osemre's brains blown all over the place was enough to make anybody sick! Buddock dying in his arms watching his spirit leave his body as it went limp was a major eye opener.

Sure he knew there would be losses and he knew he was killable. But the truth is you never realize how terrible it is until it hits home. He'd been around death before he had killed before but this was a punch in the heart!

He couldn't focus on all that he had to put it behind him as quickly as he could the day was almost over! And the most important thing now was not beating the wizard or the dragon it was getting Imili back!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Raven didn't even introduce herself Loukha knew they was on the same side. And she knew he had too much going on inside him to even speak! All she could do was go with the flow!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
After a while she decided to introduce herself. "I am Raven and I am so very sorry for your loss. They died with great courage and bravery and their stories shall be told through the ages. As for that woman who holds your heart, she is not lost to us. Wherever she is, my black panther companion has followed. He can be of great use to her right now."

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Isauana

"Did you grab the items from the wood witch before you left Osemre and Buddock behind?"

Serenity

"I can't believe Buddock died trying to protect Imili and she still was kidnapped!"

Loukha

"Honestly it's the last thing I want to think about. no matter how hard that might be! And although Imili is my main concern we must direct our attention to how we are going to beat this dragon and the wizard! And yes Isauana I grabbed them. i plan on giving Buddocks family his gift as a memoir for him!"

Serenity

'That is very thoughtful!"

Hahim

"I take it we won't know where Alia and Asara ran off to until we get into Syrinks!'

Loukha

"The last thing we need at this point is traitors and more sacrifices!"

Hahim

"Traitors they are not and sacrificing is what we will continue to do that never stops!"

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Isauana

"I'm only going to suggest this one time because I know everyone has been hurt by our losses but I think we would better honor Buddock if we were to use his gift from the wood witch to our advantage! he would want that!"

Loukha

"That will be considered thoroughly!"

Hahim

"Just our luck by the time we reach Syrinks we will only have an hour before the sun goes down!"

Loukha

"Everybody start game planning now!"

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
They put together a game plan and by the time it was finished Syrinks was in sight!

But everyone kept wondering why Loukha and that strange sword he got from the Dark Rider was glowing. They could only assume it was an increase in power. And indeed that much was felt! But with night on the horizon there was little chance they would see the dragon before Loukha would have to turn human again!

This became not only a matter for life and death but a race against time!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join