It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The forgotten stories part 1.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
They traveled on for what felt like forever the forest seemed endless.

Finally by the time they got to the edge of the forest they had to stop for the night!

Loukha

"That building up ahead looks just as good as any! we might not have to sleep on the ground after all!"

Imili

"Sounds good to me! Unless someone has a better idea!"

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
They had to get in out of the rain the storm was getting worse and wind was almost unbearable. Inside they found a surprise!

"Why do you disturb my peace?"

Serenity

"Please it's storming outside my friends and I are just looking to get some rest!"

"I'am Chi, and I find it disturbing that you do not knock before coming in!"

Serenity

"We are very sorry shall we leave then?"

Chi

"No it's fine forgive me I have been alone so long and forgot how nice it would be to have someone to talk to"

Loukha

"We are in debt to you!"

Chi

"You are fine please sit down and stay awhile. We have much to discuss!"
edit on 28-10-2013 by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
-Mean while-

Raven was being tracked without knowing it by an unsuspecting stranger!

*Who is this, who tracks these people with much suspicion*

She thought to her self!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Raven was capable of being tracked because the spells used to disguise her presence only work if she hasn't been discovered by the people she is tracking. She had been seen and tracked the whole time and now something was about to happen. Raven still unsuspecting kept to her work!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Alia shook the rain from her wings before entering the being's home. "We are most grateful for your kindness Chi. I am Alia and would like to offer you a small gift for your hospitality." She reached into the velvet bag that was tied carefully around her waist, reached in and pulled out a glowing moonstone gem that was hung on a silver chain. "an offer of gratitude."

Raven had weathered the elements before despite the discomfort. She climbed the nearest tree and nestled in its' branches. Someone or something was blocking her magic and her eyes turned an angry red. with some of her power being blocked, she could not sense who, what or where this energy was coming from. She just knew that it was there. Slowly she pulled her jeweled sword from its scabbard, watched and waited. This energy could not block her for very long as she was trained well in the arts and knew how to get around such things. For now, she would leave it alone. She feared no one. Hungry, she decided to eat the fruit of the tree and some dried meat from her reserves.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Chi

"I appreciate the offering but you might need that! that moonstone could possibly be used to turn our hero here back to human form during the day. If he done this and took it off. There should be enough stored energy for him to transform at night. but know this he has to transform lest he will have to wear the moonstone forever. For if he took it off he would be forever a tiger. If he wears it to transform at night, then he will also be a tiger the next day. because the cycle must retain it's course!"

Loukha

"Your telling me I could wear that moonstone and be human during the day?"

Chi

"I can see it!"

Imili

"It makes sense the moonstone would ground your tiger form and hibernate it as if it was night time. Muting the effects of the sun."

Loukha

"We won't have to worry about permanent transformations. i like and accept my gift. But this amulet could prove useful!"

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Asara

"So what exactly are you? if I may ask!"

Buddock

"Shes the wood witch of the north! Very anti social being. No one knows a thing about her so no one knows what rumors to believe"

Chi

"And you must be Buddock father of the forest! I'am very connected to your wife! You should know who I'am!"

Buddock

"She never talks about you. So no I know nothing!"

Chi

"I'am her sister! but that doesn't matter now. And we all know rumors can get us into trouble!"

Buddock

"Even I have been a victim of rumors myself so I never payed much attention to them. People like to gossip. So why are you so secluded?"

Chi

"I lost interest years ago! It's the same ol' thing over and over again! You should know your millenniums old!"

Buddock

"good point!"

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Loukah, no, that particular stone was charged by the energy of both the sun and moon, but something for you if you should choose it, would be... Alia poked around in the velvet pouch again, bringing up a rutilated crystal in the shape of a heart.

This partucular crystal has much energy on its own, but for something of this magnitude, we must all send our personal energies into it by ritual. Cleanse it with salt, light dragons blood incense and colored candles. I have a chant and spell that we could all use as well. Place the stone in a clear glass container surrounded by these other gems I have, tigers eye, amethyst, rose quarts,...she rattled off a list of uselful gems and their properties. And these...she gathered a number of scented herbs that permeated the air.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Serenity

"I believe the moonstone is what he needs. unless you decided to keep it?"

Chi

"The moonstone will still work all the same. the charged stone from the sun should increase his powers further when in transformation. Therefore increasing his reserves. This is also why he will be able to transform at night and the next day. In fact every time he uses it he will gain power."

Loukha

"If the offer is still on the table I shall take the amulet. With much gratitude."

Chi

"A very wise decision. The effects of this ripple through out the realms.'

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Osemre

"Now how does that work if hes cursed by the sun and that stone has been magnified by it"

imili

"Well it's moonstone which means that it also had properties that bind it to the night. He is still human during full moons is he not? And it's reflecting the sun. So you would think he would be transformed then too!"

Osemre

"Makes sense!"

Serenity

"It's going to be an adventure watching his powers grow!"

Chi

"Just don't forget the side effects. The cycle isn't to be broken! Or else!"

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
-Mean while-

Moloch

"There is no way we can get anything done with this storm!"

Vreck

"We will have to wait till tomorrow night. When the chosen one is vulnerable!"

-somewhere in a tree-

*Tomorrow we will see what you are really about stranger!*

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
-Back in Jegas-

Hahim

"I request your blessing to improve my power so that I may watch over the cursed one!"

"Request granted I know you will not fail!"

Hahim

"I'am humbled by your greatness!"

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Raven was annoyed and didn't feel like playing games or waiting this out. With a spell, she was able to locate the source of her agrivation. She jumped to the lower branch with her arm around the stranger's neck. The stranger dropped her bow and they both came tumbling down upon the cold wet earth. Shouting above the thunder Alia spoke. "Who are you and why are you following me?" She carefully placed the blade softly against the woman's neck. Her eyes changed from angry red back to their normal green again.

From the distance she could see her panther coming forth. "Sit Lilly." The sleek beast did as it was told. Raven whipped her drenched hair behind her and awaited an answer.
edit on 28-10-2013 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2013 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Alia rolled her eyes. It appeared that everyone had all the answers here. "I told you the rutilated crystal would be stronger if prepared correctly. Just because the moonstone is prettier to look at, does not make its magic any stronger. Certain gems work better for certain circumstances. But who am I to tell any of you anything? Do as you wish." She sat with her back to them, not wanting to deal with any of them. She had more moonstones and more of all the other gems and herbs for another time. Perhaps next they would need her healing salves and sacred spells of the ancient ones to save their lives.

Surely there was something she could be useful at around here she thought. Lightening illuminated the room as thunder roared and the rain poured down.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

"I'am making sure you are not with them!"

And she pointed to 3 henchmen of the Black King huddled down under a giant mushroom 20 yards away through a thick brush!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Raven released the woman and handed her the fallen bow. "So I take it we are on the same side then. Come on, we'd better get back up into the tree where we can better observe the enemies. I am Raven by the way."

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

"My name is Tira, and I could have killed you along time ago. That's how long I been following since Jegas! Those henchmen are not to be messed with alone. You are smarter then I thought we don't need to provoke them."

She grabbed her bow. And climbed back in the tree with Raven. Thinking to herself. *How did she do that? Must be teleportation! But wouldn't she have had to seen me first?*

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
-Back at the wood witches cottage-

Serenity

"Awwe Alia your not used to being around so many different people are you?"

Chi

"I'm surprised your even here yourself Serenity!"

Serenity

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

Chi

"You and Alia's kind are very picky about who you associate with!"

Serenity

"I have learned not be so judgmental! I've seen too many good things go bad for all the wrong reasons. And I won't let it ruin my journey!"

Chi

"Then you are as wise as you are kind!"

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Loukha put the amulet on and immediately the glow of the Moonstone disappeared!

Loukha

"Here Alia you can have this back"

Isauana

"You realize what just happened right?"

Loukha

"Oh yeah! and I like it very much!"

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
"I am far older than I look. I can be cynical sometimes. At one time, I had even given up on this realm and its inhabitants with their constant chaos and wars. I am weary. Sometimes I feel as though I have been fighting for too many things for too long. So...I took to sitting back and observing and learning and preferred the solitude for a while." She looked to Serenity. "I feel a strange connection to you, as though you are more like me than any of the others. Must be the wings."She chuckled.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join