It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The forgotten stories part 1.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
After buddock disappeared a young beautiful female appeared followed by wolves. Who claimed that she must show them something. Something very important that they need to see.

*Lady of the Wolves*

Loukha

"What is this magnificent structure? I'm guessing this is one of those things you hear about in tales but never get to actually see unless your existence is relevant? Or the people of the woods really like you!?!"

Buddock

"This is our sacred place. Inside this tree all hopes and dreams are discovered and fates are determined aswell as manipulated. It can also be used as a waypoint and is connected to all other areas like it around the world."

Imili

"We have one in our village. it's connected to the life source of the planet!"

Buddock

"Exactly!"

Loukha

"I had heard about them but never payed much attention it was all just tales to me. Which means we must be deep in this Enchanted Forest. That explains all the gnomes,fairies and strange creatures we saw today."

Buddock

"I thought the transformation would be a surprise. Guess I was wrong!"

Loukha

"You can't mask the smell of dog. I'm a beast aswell you know!."
edit on 27-10-2013 by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Buddock

"I know you mean no harm but you have to know something here. I'am the husband of the mother. I'am king of the forests. And I'am an alpha wolf. Please do not call us dogs!"

Loukha

"My bad! I've been around that sort of talk all my life. So it's something that became normal to me!"

Buddock

"It's cool just remember who I'am. I deserve more respect then that. By the way where did my granddaughter go?"

Osemre

"Lady of the Wolves?"

Buddock

"How did you know?"

Osemre

"I just put it together "Lady of the wolves" is sort of revealing and shes too young to be your wife."

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Buddock

"Your right way too young for me I'am over a millenia old. I've walked since man took his first steps. Me and my wife are your god parents!"

Loukha

"Your transformation can be usefull in the future is this limited to full moons?"

Buddock

"I have mastered this ability long ago. i was waiting for this moment to show you to add to the mysticism. full moons and werewolves. We prefer to be called "lycans" But for your information I won't be leaving with you! I will be sending one of my sons with you!"

Loukha

"We really can't afford to have you leave our side! It would be an honor to fight with you! And would feel disrespected for you to decline!"

Buddock

"Then it's settled i guess I have one more adventure in me. besides it is I who should feel honored!"

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Asara

"We have along journey ahead we should probably be getting ready for bed soon!"

Buddock

"My grand daughter will bring you food and drinks. I must go wrestle with my wife over the journey I'am about to make. She knows I won't be coming home!"

Imili

"I wouldn't think that way if I was you. it could manifest and come true!"

Buddock

"Ill see you all in the morning!"

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Alia had been rather shy around her new companions. She usually liked to observe people first and give them credit for their attributes later.

"So...can anyone else here shapeshift? She asked. "I know there is a spell somewhere on how to do that. I just wish I had payed more attention to that one when I had the chance." She broke a piece of bread and ate of it, then cut into the juicy meat in her plate.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Imili

"Most shape shifters are born that way or made that way. The ones bitten have a maker. they generally take on attributes from them and it becomes apart of the new creation. Even knowledge from past makers can be handed down. it keeps the coven eternal."

Isauana

"Most spells that deal with shape shifting end up being a disaster. The results are unpredictable and there's no way of knowing if you will have any control of it. Good thing you decided to let it go. Consider it a blessing Alia!"

Loukha

"No one else can shape shift I would have smelt the beast they are!"

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Asara

"So why can't you control your transformations like buddock?"

Loukha

"Mine is different then most shape shifters infact I haven't met any other that have the same problem I do. I know all the techniques that they use to master there powers. None of them work for me. it's not that I'm incapable or anything like that. I'm very spirtually adept. And my third eye is very open. It just doesn't manifest. The control I mean. Its' like the tiger is a mark!"

Asara

"How did it happen anyway?"

Loukha

"I've been this way for aslong as I can remember! Whether it's genetic or someone made me i do not know!"

Imili

"If you had a maker you would sense it's presence or you would have memories or knowledge that comes from mind and or minds not of your own!"

Loukha

"If that is true then I must have been born this way!"

That night after dinner they all fell asleep pretty easily the room was warm the beds were comfortable. And they was somewhere they knew was safe. But what kept going through Loukha's mind. Was why was Imili so interested in him. Why had she dreamed of him since she was a little girl. And why did he seem to grow feelings for her like he hadn't felt for anyone else. Even though he had kept his attention toward Isauana, he was intrigued by her. mainly because she was different then the rest. But Imili he knew was something special to him.

If he was king which one would he choose to be queen? On this he fell asleep.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
While asleep Loukha had a reoccurring vision!

"Your parents live"

"Your parents live!"

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
-Mean while-

They say the forests aren't safe at night!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

"We will have to dispose of them soon!"

"We are out numbered and it would take too long to wait on the calvary!"

"We are going to have to hit them tomorrow night while they are sleeping and vulerable!"

"Thats what I was thinking! Then it's settled!"

-At the black fortress-

Black King

"Soon we will have them surrounded and we will crush them! Ride and make sure Moloch and Vreck get the job done!"

"Yes my lord! They are fools to think they can stop your greatness!"

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
-Somewhere, sometime that night-

"So the prophecies are coming true! I can't believe it and they are nearby! I hope they don't mind if I tag along. What do you think girl?"

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
-Mean while-

Great Wizard

"I'm glad to see you walking this dimension once again!"

The ethereal dragon fell and was reborn upon the world. Where it will lay 3 eggs.

Reborn as the King of Dragons!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
-The black fortress-

Black King

*So the dragon has been released upon the world once again! It will soon begin it's brood. If they are released upon the world I could lose everything i have built... but maybe not!*

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
-Back in the forest-

Moloch

"We need your assistance without question!"

Vreck

"The black king shall reward you greatly!"

"Lead the way!"

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
-Somewhere, Sometime ago-

"Trouble is brewing in the air! No time to waste!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Raven Had followed the companions since they first began their journey. Though they each had special talents and strengths and were all experienced and brave, she followed her instincts that told her something was very wrong. There was great danger that surrounded these beings and the dark ones were growing in numbers.

Along the journey, Raven had hidden herself well with protective spells so that none of the others could sense her presence. She had no desire for socializing, only to keep the balance of good in favor. In time of battle there would be no hiding, only action and she knew that would be soon enough.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The sun came out and it was time to start the day. But this day would start and end on the wrong foot!

Buddock

"Is everyone ready to go?"

Osemre

"We are more then ready!"

Loukha

"We appreciate the hospitality Buddock! Your a good friend!

Buddock

"My wife told me that the reason you cannot master your transformation is because, you feed off the sun. it gives you strength and since your tiger form is your height of power. There is no controlling it."

Loukha

"I had ideas about it but I never really expanded on it because it was not of much importance. i had given up mastering it years ago!"

Asara

"We have someone snooping around outside we better go take a look!"

Buddock

"No one can get around here without our watchers warning us first unless they are friendly! I'm sure it's nothing!"

Osemre

"All the same we better take a look!"

Outside was a beautiful winged girl. Who seemed to be bothered with something!

Buddock

"And what seems to be the problem child?"

"My name is Serenity, you are being followed and they are close by! I know who you are your the group who is foretold to cleanse the land of the black kings corruption and restore order to the land! And I plan to assist you! I know this has happened all to fast and you haven't got to know me, but I assure you. you have nothing to worry about!"

Loukha

"We know we are being followed! And we haven't done anything great yet! We need all the help we can get so you are welcome. It is our thanks for the early bad news. And I can tell you have a good heart!"

Serenity

"You must be the one cursed by the sun! Otherwise you would be in human form! And I'am grateful to be apart of this story!"

Loukha

"Just focus on the objectives. We don't need prophecies being the reason why we fail. You can believe what you want. But It's all just stories until the job is done!"

Serenity

"I won't stop believing! But I understand!"

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Serenity

"Who knows the story behind the Black King? What really happened!"

Imili

"Are you saying you have information that most of us wouldn't already know?"

Serenity

"Incase there are misconceptions I will start from the beginning!"

Loukha

"We are all ears!"

Serenity

"The black king was once a great Sorcerer!"

"but he got possessed and corrupted by an evil deity"

"Moloch a great mage tried to stop him!"

"But even Moloch's power was no match for him and he to fell to the corruption of the horde!"

"A great reptilian ninja skilled in shadow magick swore to beat the Black King!"

"But he was beaten and cursed to human form. And was forced to swear allegiance to the King"

"Even a Nephilim tried there fate against him but he too was turned!"

"They say a great battle still rages within his head between good and evil"

"But the evil within can never be defeated! He will forever be cursed by his own sorcery!"

edit on 28-10-2013 by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Alia welcomed Serenity to the group. She seemed to be a softer, more inviting persona than the other hardened characters around her. Then again, one couldn't really tell just by looking. Gathering her things, she followed her companions out to continue their journey. It was hard to shake the sense of doom that welled up inside her about the day. She couldn't put her finger on it, but something was surely amiss.

Raven saw as the motley crew came out of the Inn. She jumped from the branch of a tall maple tree, kept her distance, but followed behind in silence. She hoped that the group would be extra vigilent in their caution this day.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Serenity

"The dark one that watches over our world and is the master of there kind sent a piece of himself to this world. it is the one to save us."

Loukha

"So your saying that I have to believe that I'am the son of the master dark one?"

Serenity

"That's what we all believe you are! You are his incarnate!"

Loukha

"But I had a dream last night about my parents! I was told they are not dead. So how could i have parents and yet be this Et's incarnate?"

Imili

"It is your spirit that has no parents!"

Serenity

"Your parents are your physical connection to this world!"

Imili

"Now you know who you are. This is why our fates have brought us to you!"

Loukha

'"I'am no better then you are. You were brought to me because a corrupted king had to fall! We all need all the firepower we can get! it just so happened we all were at the right places at the right time. Son of a god or not. Whether that be spiritually or physically. i'am still just as vulnerable as anyone else. I'am still prone to death."

Imili

"Yes! and it's time to focus on the journey ahead!"

Asara

'Bout time I was getting bored"

Serenity

"I will remain silent for awhile I want to see where I fit in!"

Loukha

'Aslong as you are capable of helping us in the heat of battle and continue to provide information when needed you are going to fit in! No one is judging anyone here only for there true agenda shall it be good or evil!"

Serenity

"Thank you!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join