It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The forgotten stories part 1.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Alia couldn't help but to roll her eyes. "Well that certainly gives us a lot to go on." She decided that she better remain silent for a while. Perhaps one of the others might have gotten more from the wizard's prophecy than she had.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
*Isauana*

"We will be going along with you on your journey!"

*Buddock*

"You can count on my weapon and armory, though I may look old I'm still in my prime"

Hahim

"I will be sticking around here for awhile, and will catch up later"

Osemre

"I told you earlier today we had to hunt down a mage"

Loukha

"Is there anything more you can tell us? How long until he releases the dragon?"

The Seer

"The gods have spoken. This is your journey and you must figure it out on your own. it is the will of the gods"

"Know that each step you take is being watched very closely"

Imili

"By the dark ones right?"

The Seer

"Precisely!"

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
-Meanwhile-

*Grand Wizard of the North*

"Hear me dragon! Remember dragon! I praise thee dragon of the heavens! Hear me dragon! Oh you dragon from the primordial yolk! Dragon from the cosmic egg that is your bosom! Fill this world with your breath! Hear me! Remember!"

"Anal Nathrak Ortha Bas Bethad Do Cel Denumh" x6

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hahim

"I fear it has already begun I can sense the power of the ethereal realms increasing and prominently beginning to effect our physical world."

"If the dragon comes full circle it's children will release hell upon the earth. As if it times were't bad enough we already have to deal with The Chaotic Order for abandoned Occultists."

Imili

"Not to mention the Black King and his horde!"

Osemre

"We're getting no where just standing here!"

The Seer

"Remember you must find the one cursed by the sun. He will be your salvation!"

Preparing to leave Jegas Loukha asks Imili what she knew about the "dark ones".

Loukha

"Who are these dark ones you and seer mentioned?"

Imili

"They have been around since before the creation of the world. Some say the universe. they watch everything we do here!"

Isauana

"Some say they can transcend through dimensions without dieing. They could walk right through the gates of heaven as physical deities."

Osemre

"They are not to be messed with. If they have business with you, you listen and take what they give you. There is no resistance!"

Loukha

"I can't believe this is the first time I've ever heard of them. i wonder if they would give us a clue who the cursed one is?"
edit on 26-10-2013 by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
While preparing to conduct a 3 day ritual before catching up to the group, Hahim receives a telepathic message.

*Dark One*

"He has to be woken up! If not we will have to kill him! Make sure you play your part!"

Hahim

"Understood"

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Imili

"So Alia your one of those fallen angels right? Or is there another side to the old tales?"

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Alia looked to the beautiful and curious elf. "I am no Angel, fallen or otherwise. My race has been around since the ancient and dark ones. I was trained by the weapon masters in my youth and also in the magic arts both good and dark by a wise and much revered Mage." She pulled her cloak snugly against her neck to ward off the chill Autumn air. "I believe with our powers combined, we have the courage and strength to accomplish our goals."
edit on 26-10-2013 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Imili

"I believe... *Interrupted*

Osemre

"'No time for that now, we have company!"

Loukha

"What can we help you with? We are trying to get out of here before sun down so we can set up camp!"

"My name is Asara, I'am an assassin skilled in bounty hunting aswell as mild witchcraft I believe I can assist you! I had a dream that I would meet up with a small team and we would eventually take down the Black King who ruins our lands! Have I been mistaken?"

Loukha

"Welcome aboard. Not going to lie right now we are after the Great Wizard."

Asara

"That will lead us into the black king, I guarantee it!"

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
One last look at Jegas as they head off and set camp for the night... yet there is much looming in the air.

While they head off on their journey conversation breaks out...

Imili

"So Loukha are you going to tell them your secret? Before the end of the night they will find out anyway!"

Loukha

"No one is supposed to know that but me! How?"

Imili

"'I stalked you!"

Osemre

"Finally came clean with it huh!?!"

Imili

"No one was talking to you! Speaking of coming clean..."

Asara

"Now I know this is the right decision in the dream many secrets were hidden among the group."

Loukha

"Alright well it's no big deal although it does leave me a little vulnerable as my strength is not the same. But I'am a tiger by day and a man by night."

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
After they set up camp the transformation begins and Loukha exposes his human form!

Loukha

"Now you know what I truly look like as a man!"

Osemre

"Now I must tell you something. I'am not a betrayer and I was never exiled. I told you that to test you there are many reasons a man can be exiled or accused of being a traitor. You showed wisdom and humility by accepting me. And I thank you. For you have proved the prophecy to me. Only a man of true heart would be that generous. Especially to someone as I'am. There is nothing I would leave my kingdom or my people for other then the one who should truly be king!"

Loukha

"I'm no king. I thank you for your kind words. I know of no such prophecy you speak of. Honestly I just need all the help I can get!"

Osemre

"You will understand in due time my brother!"

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Alia had seen many things in her time and was not shocked, though she was intrigued by this man tiger. And this prophecy, she wondered, what was that all about? She wondered what else she would discover about the group as time passed. The fire crackled with high reachng flames illuminating the darkness of night.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The fire that crackled high fell to smoking embers after much small talk no one cared to put together a plan when they got to there destination. Yet somehow it didn't matter... they knew they could trust eachother. But there was still that first battle that they needed to get out of the way. So far so good. but all good things must turn to dark...

That night Loukha got his first encounter with a "Dark One"

Dark One

"The time grows short!"

Loukha

"I don;t understand?"

Dark One

"Do you know who you are?"

Loukha

"In what aspects?"

Dark One

"The time grows short!"

Loukha

"Is this real or am I sleeping?"

Dark One

"Doesn't matter! You have been chosen!"

Loukha

"I'am just a man. I'm no better then anyone else! I'am not chosen for anything!"

And that was the end of the encounter! This would haunt Loukha for awhile. And as he looked around no one even notices what had just happened. As if it was all in his head. Yet is was clear he had experienced something. He had never met a dark one before. It knew him. Maybe what he had heard was right. They are all around watching everything... yet almost no one gets to talk to them.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
-Earlier that day-

"So they think they can take down the Dragon it's brood and the Black King do they? Wait till the horde hears this!"

-That night-

"I wonder if they know we are tracking them, aslong as they don't seem to mind we can gather all the intel we will need to crush them"

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
At the Black Kings fortress*

*The Black King*

"Who disturbs my work?"

Dark One

"We grow tired of your insolence. You were supposed to unite the world. Instead you have enslaved them and the kingdoms you could not conquere you have poisoned. Your time grows short lest you change your ways! This is all!"

"Lord we have received word that a chosen one is coming for you!"

-...And so it begins!-
edit on 27-10-2013 by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Just before the break of dawn, Alia spread her wings and took to the sky. She figured she would stretch her wings before the others awoke. She loved the weightless feel of her body, the rush of wind through her hair and the serenity that filled her at these times.

Finally the sun arose, a soft mist encompassed the forest and her companions began to awake.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Buddock

"Now do you see why your the one cursed by the sun?"

Loukha

"No! I'am not cursed, I have been this since I can remember. And though it has it's cons I find this an entertaining experience that I take as a blessing from the gods."

Buddock

"I understand that you are very deep minded. We get that this is why we follow you. but sooner or later everything around you is going to have to sink in! Why would we all choose to follow some cat we don't even know? What are our gods trying to tell you? think about that!"

Loukha

"Last night I was visited by the "dark ones" they asked me if I knew who I was. Told me time was short. And that I was the chosen one."

Osemre

"Why would Imili stalk you? she's an elf! Those kind take no interests in beasts!"

Loukha

"Honestly can we just focus on our objectives. Until we complete our goals I'am no one just a companion in the mix. I can still die. i'am still vulnerable. And we have much work to do!"

Imili

"Now you know why I chose not to kill you after all the many opportunities I had. I could see your heart!"

Loukha

"Why was you stalking me anyway?"

Imili

"Because you were the one I had seen in my dreams since I was a little girl. I had to make sure it was you."

Isauana

"Tonight we will have visitors maybe sometime today. Be ready!"

Asara

"I think it's time we get moving. We are still 3 days from the Wizard. And the Black King has to know of us by now."

Osemre

"I like you already Asara! Now your speaking to me."

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

As they moved through the forest Loukha couldn't help but keep thinking about the conversations earlier that morning. And felt like he had to express his thoughts a little further.

Loukha

"I feel like I need to get this out in the open. Sure there lots of coincidences here that I can see why logically I could be the chosen one. I can see this. but I can also see that the cursed one could easily be a vampire. The 'dark ones" Calling me chosen, could easily be a curse as a blessing. I've seen power wealth and blessings go to a mans head many times and ruin him. All because he didn't have a good enough head on his shoulders. And I'm not going to allow my lifes work to unite my mind spirit and body to the universe go to waste. But please feel free to believe what you wish. Aslong as we focus on the road ahead. i do not want prophecies and dreams to be the reason why we fail."

This was understood by the group and they themselves did some thinking to themselves for awhile.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Asara

'"I'm glad these are not hostile we could have the whole forest after us if they were"

Imili

"Aslong as you respect the forest they will respect you, they are just observing our movement."

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
As they travelled on the endless forest began to wear on the group. Informative conversations started to take hold.

Buddock

"We are nearing a village up ahead we should probably stop there for the night. Fresh food and water comfortable beds. We won't have to sleep on the ground to night. I also have a surprise for you."

Osemre

"Speaking of surprises can we trust Hahim? And how does he plan to catch up. We could be getting destroyed by the time he shows up! i don't like this shady story."

Buddock

"I can't really say awhole lot about him. Honestly he keeps to himself most of the time perfecting his dark magick. I'm just glad he chooses to use it for good. Unlike our enemies."

Isauana

'We can trust him I've worked with him before and he's loyal just don't ask him a whole lot of questions. he'll give you answers you'll wish you didn't know. Sort of ruins the whole thing for you."

Asara

"So whats this guys deal why isn't he with us?"

Imili

"3 day ritual probably powering up and gaining favors from the gods. With that type of ritual once he regains strength, he could give us the fire power we will need."

Asara

"A guy that skilled could open portals and gates. He should have no problem catching up then."

Isauana

"We will see!"

Loukha

"Tonight is a full moon and we are in the woods!"

Buddock

"Nothing to worry about I assure you!"

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
After what seemed like forever with the sun going down they finally came to there resting place for the night.

After getting settled in there was much anticipation for what was to happen that night. As Buddock had promised a surprise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join