It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So There Are No Death Panels Ehh? Obamacare is Senior Death Panel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Socialized medicine, just like socialized economics, is about cutting out the fringe elements of society. It doesn't work. In medicine you will see more death, young and old.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The seniors bit their own nose off. Obama had the majority of them in his pocket from the beginning. I recall hearing many little old ladies talking about how great it would be when he became POTUS. It's unfortunate they were mislead like the rest of the country.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by StoutBroux

Don't know where you live but that is not the case here. I am officially a 'little old lady' and you sure didn't hear that coming from me.

Unfortunately many seniors did not realize Medicare is part of Obamacare.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

StoutBroux
The seniors bit their own nose off. Obama had the majority of them in his pocket from the beginning. I recall hearing many little old ladies talking about how great it would be when he became POTUS. It's unfortunate they were mislead like the rest of the country.

No he didn't. I looked that up seconds ago with the intent of breaking out the "Seniors should blame themselves, etc" card and was surprised to find that 65+ went to McCain in 2008 by 8% points and 45-64 was only a 1% point win by Obama in 2008. www.ropercenter.uconn.edu...
In 2012 it was even more dramatic... Romney kicked Obama's ass in both age groups www.ropercenter.uconn.edu...

Seems like our seniors have the children in the 18-29 range to blame. Which raises an amazing question which Obama himself may be responsible for. Apparently you're not an adult until your 26 now. Many of his little projects have specified that parents maintain responsibility for their children on their insurance until 26, parent loans for college until child is 26, even some increased firearm restriction ideas have come out of DC with 25 as the new age of "legal" status. Makes you wonder if maybe we should raise the legal voting age to 26. Seems like it is pretty standard to allow a responsibility until such a time as a group has demonstrated an inability to use that responsibility properly, at which time it is traditionally taken away. I'd say that we have enough proof that 18-26 year olds lack the responsibility required to properly vote with the best interest of the nation in mind...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
oh yaa???? tell that to this guys....they'll put the boots to you, old or not!!! And they'll make you pay for your gross negligent insubordination to the plan that's going to save america! You lack discipline, you need a OYB (obam youth brown-shirts) sent to your door to put you through a on the spot reeducation training program!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Find those um big boned kids now and ask them what they think of michelle o's school lunch calorie cut.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join