It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14yo murders his math teacher, then has Wendy's with her credit card

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Has this been posted already? I searched and didnt find it and had been trying to post it but kept getting an eternal arrow saying security error

Now retyping again, going to have to remember to copy paste whatever I'm about to post from now on, lesson learned.

Anyways, I was saying something like is American even civilized anymore? With everyday nationwide senseless murders, massacres and younger and younger killers

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Smart as a whip, that youngster. Next stop, prison for life, where his Wendy's will be few and far between, to say the least.
edit on 25-10-2013 by Aleister because: comma

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
People didn't get shot at schools when I was a growing up, nor was there anywhere near the violence we have today.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Honestly. Why do I hear about this sort of violence and nearly always coming from America.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

As far as I can tell (and don't get me wrong I completely agree with you), people nowadays will dismiss what you just said with the following:

'' Nothing has changed, there is no more violence today than there was before, the only difference being it is more mediatized ''

Even more than that, one of my cousin told me recently that there never was so much peace on Earth than there is right now... whatcha think?

I say COMPLETE BS.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Because the liberals in our country eliminated the parents ability to discipline their children.

A child that is raised on "time outs" never truly learns the ramifications of his actions.

We as a society have raised a savage generation. All in the name of enlightenment.

++before I get attacked for my opinion - I do not condone violence against children. I was beaten as a kid and I fully understand the difference between a beating and corporal punishment.++

What you sew so shall you reap. We did this to ourselves.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
One bullet to the head. $1.00. That's all it cost. You wanna live a thug lifestyle you piece of #.....then die like a thug. Die.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

DaRAGE

Honestly. Why do I hear about this sort of violence and nearly always coming from America.

Violence(™) only happens here, we didn't invent it, only reinvented it.

They should toss this kid into a meat grinder to make some Wendy's Chili®

He's just wasting oxygen right now.

Seriously its more part of our culture more than ever now.

Beef over nothing.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by St0rD

Murder rates are at one of the lowest since the data started being compiled.

The science points to the fact that violence is less than it used to be, regardless of the highlighted violent stories the media tends to cling onto.

www.ricknevin.com...

There's a breakdown of it, but you can go to the government sites and look it up yourself if you feel privy to share more findings. Gun violence, murder, and most violent crimes have decreased in the last forty or so years.

The group it's increased in a lot is young black men, usually against other young black men. That started to go up after the inception of the great new society bs. Draw your own conclusions.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

catfishjoe
One bullet to the head. $1.00. That's all it cost. You wanna live a thug lifestyle you piece of #.....then die like a thug. Die.

spoken like a true thug.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Metaphysique

catfishjoe

spoken like a true thug.

Ahh..I see..eye for an eye on applies for you when it involves the police..like in the officers down thread.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Dense cities seems to be where a majority of the senseless type violence happens. It's been creeping out into the suburbs for a while though. I only have my own tristate experiences to draw on. In the short few years I lived in white plains, I saw more senseless violence than I had in my whole life. I am not talking about simple one on one fights. I am talking about gang beatings, stabbings, shootings and such. Plenty of "civilized fistfights" out in the country.
edit on Fri, 25 Oct 2013 20:34:07 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This is a rally weird case. He was somewhat new to the school. Students said he was somewhat quite with no issues, good student etc.

So what happened?

link   

Metaphysique

catfishjoe

spoken like a true thug.

Thug??? Nah. Just being me bro. If the fires too hot....get out the kitchen. Grow up. Its time to put your big girl panties on. Its you or them. I still love you tho. God bless you and yours. Don't hate me for being me. Times are a changing peace.

link   
reply to post by Lysergic

you forgot the /sarc in the 1st part of your post

unless that was a self-deprecating confession.
[you're rarely this gloomy ]

that said,...

Seriously its more part of our culture more than ever now.

...violence as a solution, while as american as apple pie*, is common in all statist societies

*swatting being an example

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Night Star
People didn't get shot at schools when I was a growing up, nor was there anywhere near the violence we have today.

So what do you think it is? When I sent to school there were no shootings either and back then if you saw a pickup truck there was a gun or two on the back window gun rack. There was more bullying back when I was in school too, it was considered a part of life.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

Well, I don't say these numbers are either wrong or miscalculated, but quite frankly it surprises me a lot.

People are so self-centered nowadays, thinking only of themselves and their own ego. Maybe the fact that crime violence has decreased is related to the 'strong' and powerful system of 'justice' we have created. There are a lot of different possible consequences for a crime now, and more ways to incriminate someone and prove them gulty.

What surprises me is that people have never been so disconnected from other people and even themselves, then I thought it would make sense to say that violence and crimes would increase in that point of view. Maybe people just doesn't care anymore.

What do I know anyway... except for the fact that something is clearly missing in people's heart today.
edit on 25-10-2013 by St0rD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
A generation ago we taught our young people that we were all created by God, in His image, for a divine purpose, and that life was sacred.
Now we teach our kids that we're all evolutionary accidents existing for no purpose and by the way we're destroying the planet with our lifestyles.
love of many waxing cold in 3, 2, 1...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

I was home schooled so I can't comment on school systems, thank goodness.

However, do you think a lot of the violence now is the fact that teens have no job prospects and aren't learning trades?

Kind of like, seems years ago that many students worked or were learning actual trades that could be applied somewhere. Just a thought. I have no idea as I can't even compare my own school experience as it's completely irrelevant.

Either way overall violence has actually decreased among all age groups except young black men, against other young black men. Whatever violence is or is not in schools, overall it has dramatically decreased since the data has been compiled.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

catfishjoe

Metaphysique

catfishjoe

spoken like a true thug.

Thug??? Nah. Just being me bro. If the fires too hot....get out the kitchen. Grow up. Its time to put your big girl panties on. Its you or them. I still love you tho. God bless you and yours. Don't hate me for being me. Times are a changing peace.

And why am I a thug. I'm a 38 year old white male with a beautiful wife, a 12 yr old and a 2 yr old. I work 45 hrs a week with a government job. So I'm a thug? Youre a joke dude. I don't have any negative energy towards you. Its cool. Drag me down if you want. I will take it. If it makes you feel better to name call me then go for it. Peace.

edit on 25-10-2013 by catfishjoe because: cause hes a negative nancy. and im a"thug".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join