It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officers down

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysique

@tadaman:wipe that brown stuff off your nose, it's disgusting.

sorry.

I guess you have showed me the light.

Lets all shoot cops and live free...or at the very least spit at them and throw bags of feces at them for being so "not nice".....that better?

Please. You know damned well I have a valid point.

Next time I will make sure to be extra cool and do what everyone else is doing. I just wasnt cool enough to notice that since they are cops that no one should say what everyone else isnt.

They are in fact all scum bags....is that the right mob mentality? I just cant tell anymore...I am so lame.
Show me the way fonzy....

edit on 10 26 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

tadman you love to defend the corrupt police actions maybe you should leave the bottleshop and sign up for a job with your beloved boys in blue you seem to fit the profile......

maybe I should. Then I would know what the hell I am talking about...since I am just out of what ever loop makes you so damn well informed.

Is it youtube? Is that it....damn, always one step behind the cool guys...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

You make good points.

Its easy to get caught in emotion and associate all cops, but its not accurate or logical.

I agree they are people like anyone else and so this is a major tragedy just as when a cop shoots an innocent.

I have compassion for them and am saddened by our state of affairs in this nation.

Its a rough world out there.
Stay safe.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

g146541
I almost never make predictions, HOWEVER....
I predict the "suspect" will never see the inside of a courthouse.
I am also sure the officers have been instructed to not say "Burn it down" over the radio.
I do not claim all cops are bad, but mob mentality applies to everybody, even cops.
I'd like to know why the ICE agent was involved though.
One thing I do know though, 1 guy neutralized 4 opponents, they messed up bad.

and the OP wonders why they've brought out everything including the kitchen sink[rolls eyes]
obviously this guy "has to be murdered",
to put the fear of the law/police/authority into everybody

they will eventually attack the wrong person someday and then it will be on
and there will be no holing up on the site of their own funeral pyre.

I'm predicting a "rambo" blowing up an entire precinct/police HQ full of cops, as retaliation
before 2014 is over.
of course there will be sheeples screaming OMG! OH NOZ! and much brown nosing too

Sanctioned Torture & Summary Execution In America

Juicers In Blue: Cops, Tasers And Steroids

www.injusticeeverywhere.com...

copwatch.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

tadaman

tadman you love to defend the corrupt police actions maybe you should leave the bottleshop and sign up for a job with your beloved boys in blue you seem to fit the profile......

maybe I should. Then I would know what the hell I am talking about...since I am just out of what ever loop makes you so damn well informed.

Is it youtube? Is that it....damn, always one step behind the cool guys...

oh my really...that's it your worried you are not cool...???..

here I will let you into a little secret,not only are you not cool you have tried your very best to derail this thread and stick up for your buddies.....kudos for you....you are entitled to an opinion why is no-one else?.....btw I think you have made your point !!! and its not cool.....

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

they will eventually attack the wrong person someday and then it will be on
and there will be no holing up on the site of their own funeral pyre.

I'm predicting a "rambo" blowing up an entire precinct/police HQ full of cops, as retaliation
before 2014 is over.

So you day dream often? cool story bro....

Tell me the story of your people.....*bats his eyes

Your post actually lightened the mood on this end. I am still laughing.

Rambo?

DEY DEW FUST BLUUUD!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

ah thanks sparky.

So the thread was about how little you think of public servants?

Sorry for getting in your way. You had such a lovely mob going....my bad.

In other news, person was shot and killed, and nothing happened in response. I guess we´ll wait until he runs out of bullets or "hopenotfeariswhatweneed" gets there to save the day......back to you sheala.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

thesaneone

One day you may need the police for something and when you do try to get a picture of all the doodoo on your face.

thank you for your concern, but it's unnecessary.

where I'm at the local thugs cross the street when they see me and hope I don't notice them
despite being authorized to shoot to kill at the least sign of resistance, even raising your voice at them...

no overt violence on my part required just voodoo psychology and a couple of Omen style accidents

and I've got a squeaky clean record to!

any doodoo on my face would be coming from a suddenly deflated pig's guts ROFL

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

muzzleflash
Its easy to get caught in emotion and associate all cops, but its not accurate or logical.

I'm sorry sir but that's not accurate either.
The "thin blue line" puts every single LEO in the same category as even the few "good" cops must turn a blind eye to the "bad" ones in order to work at their profession. If they rat, one day...back-up "magically" just won't be there when they call for it and that'll be all she wrote. Perhaps the rat gets demoted or transfered...take your pick. The plight of Serpico proved the level of corruption inherent in the police force and that was back in the 70's. It has steadily gotten worse over the last 40 years and that downward trajectory has only accelerated.
So yes...they are pretty much all unfortunately in the same category.

-Amitaba-

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
[
edit on 26-10-2013 by thesaneone because: not worth feeding the trolls

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

really is that it....no sparky...lol...its about how little i think about you......

there are plenty of public servants that do a damn fine job...the police sadly are not one of them.....and btw my sheila suggest you should get back in your box

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

ooooooh *snap

yeah. no.

Is there a point in there..somewhere?

How about this. Why dont you, on your time off, patrol your neighborhood and confront rapists, child abusers, junkies, wife beaters, and every other scum bag you can find. Then you will be worthy of your little opinion about people who do that for a living. Then if your not too tired, you can walk your ass to the nearest cop you find and say all these things to their face....because you are so tough right? You are the epitome of truth, no?

You do realise that you are in a thread about cops being seriously injured popping off about how they are all scum bags right?

I would hate to see your karma. Dont dial 911 next time. YOU GO.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

exactly the self styled "good cops" are accomplices and enablers
they can talk tough and big when they bust ALL of the criminals and sociopaths with badges

but back on topic

Roseville standoff ends: Shooting suspect in custody uninjured
blogs.sacbee.com...

of course, he can still be killed attempting to escape or die in prison due to his oatmeal being seasoned with ground glass
then again, we don't know the whole story like some presume, maybe he's got a get out of jail free card courtesy of uncle sam...

signed by holder

I wonder if they'll still be cheerleading when it's their faces or their friends/family's ground in the dirt

respected member benri abandons cheerleading squad here

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=benrl

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-10-2013 by Metaphysique because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

oh he wasnt injured?

I bet they will torture him like the sociopaths they are for trying to KILL other cops right?

Doesnt this show you all that you are full of crap? Why arrest him if they are all out to get us?

Apparently they were too tired from worshiping satan to shoot the guy...guess he will have his day in court after all....too bad. You had the rambo scene all worked out. Maybe next time. If it was you though, you would have "pigs blood" all over you after "deflating" them? Right...?

I guess you guys fell short. But hey, the scum bags should have left that guy alone to begin with right? Will you send him care packages in jail? You do care so much. Send him some saltines on my part. Make sure to put your home address so he can visit and you guys can talk about shooting cops.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

Actually I do believe dehumanising someone because of profession is alright....

1)people choose these positions
2)people in the position get brainwashed
3)people get gang mentality in certain positions
4)people go into cult formation
5)people protect others in said position due to association
6)people close their minds to others not in said position
7)people assume power roles in given positions

It has been shown and shown over and over that people become part of the internal game and consider anyone else an outsider in positions of power or authority over others.

Look at America.....OR China....OR Russia....or any country that only spews their own propaganda...people become part of the machine when they stop looking at other peoples points of view because they have be brainwashed by the group and not able to consider things from another's perspective.

Look at Religion or cult societies when they get grip on people and they blindly follow their leader into the abyss of hatred towards others who are not in the group and until you become part of the group you are not worthy.

look at agencies who deal with the poor or unemployed and make you as an outsider feel less than worthy of being a human being just because you might be down on your luck for whatever reason and fail to treat you as a fellow human being.

There is so many reasons one can consider police to be of a soulless group of individuals as they continue to protect each other for their own nefarious reasons

But in the same token people from outside the said group can also be blamed for the same such abuses...IT is when we stop looking at things as an objective observer we lose focus of what a real issue might be.

As democratic countries keep on promoting police states then It will be the very policing that will become the hated source of all intervention .....when actually it is the overseeing government who is giving the power to these individuals then should be the focus of concern.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

yes the point would be your seriously delusional !....at no point did I condone violence to anyone...period....you seem fit to judge based on what exactly....?

as a previous poster stated the cops are paid to deal with out of control behaviour...that's what they signed up for....that's why they carry weapons and are trained to use them....their job whether you agree with it or not is to come under fire if that's the job at hand....their job is not to bully and harass people as they feel fit to do so....so I repeat the actions of the bad eggs reflect on the good ones....you can try all you want to categorise me ...and like I said everyone is entitled to an opinion...even you
edit on 26-10-2013 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

ok.

So by that logic, the nations who made those people who later became cops are just as to blame. They are them. If there are bad cops..guess what, they were already bad civilians who later got hired as cops. There isnt like a "become a bad cop" class at the police academy. The world is then as corrupt as cops. We are not worthy then of better police because we are not worthy people. We get what we deserve.

Also by that logic

We deserve terrible leaders because we vote for them and ARE them.

Or

We deserve to have murderers and rapists around because THEY ARE US.

No.

Dehumanising someone FOR ANY reason is wrong.

Jews were targeted for centuries because they were bankers or of a class of professions which made them wealthy...is that also ok in your book?

Christians are also being persecuted today because they are christian....they are dehumanised and then brutalised as consequence.

Dirt poor people from third world countries are constantly dehumanised so the cycle of exploitation can be perpetuated....they arent middle class like us, they are filthy factory workers....is it ok to dehumanise them?

So why on earth would dehumanising ANY OTHER PERSON be ok? Oh, I forgot, because we dont like cops...they make us answer for breaking the law....jerks.

I am sorry.

You can intellectualize this all day, say mass if you like.

You are advocating treating people less than fairly based on their profession. Not ok.

You would love a totalitarian world. Dehumanising those you dont like is par for the course.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

tadaman
Dehumanising someone FOR ANY reason is wrong.

And the irony of ironies?
This is EXACTLY what he's doing right now.

-Amitaba-

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

no. They are not sent into combat. They are employed for code enforcement. They are in fact trained NOT to kill, hence why this subject wasnt killed. They are trained to arrest people so they can be processed and placed in holding until a court decides if they are in fact guilty.

You and those like MR.Rambo over here need to get real. You wouldnt like this world if cops werent around.

That is delusional .

You are TRYING to justify generalising a whole group of people so as to attribute to them a negative light which you are all too content to perpetuate.

I bet you think its ok to generalise other groups based on ethnicity, or faith, or sexuality...it is effective here no? Very intelligent of you? Got the right answers did you? After generalising a whole group of people who number in the millions....No?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

how so?

I can just say crap too you know.

"You are being racist" and "chauvinist"....is this how it works?

lol

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join