It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Disposable People Pandemic..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
threatens humanity globally.

Invade, dispose of them, and replace with others. Recruit and use those for war, then throw them away, ensure they don't last too long on their own; recruit from another generation after generation for endless wars.

Wars with what? War with humanity. War with other religion. War with freedom, privacy. War with nationality, language. War on non-national banks. War on everything.

(included for grammernazis)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

"Obama wants to use people to make war"?! Huh. Excuse me... who ordered the drones? Drones are not people.

And what about Obamacare? How can you say he tries to "discard people" if he's giving people affordable med care?

He doesn't want to use the people as an army, trust me. Someone in a three-letter agency is squeezing Obama's gingliones so that he looks like the bad guy, so that the people is distracted from the REAL bad guy. The real bad guy... you never read about him. He hides behind the scene.

These guys, behind the curtain... they want Obama to be overthrown. They want the throne. And they want you to revolt against the government, so that the true bad guys can get the throne.

Ever heard about what a coup d'état is?

edit on 25-10-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Well for practical purposes, people are disposable.
There is not a shortage of people. They tend to be everywhere, even where you don't want them. And if you happen to break a few, it's not very hard to get more.

A lot like noisy smelly pens really.

link   
reply to post by swanne

yep that is how these people stay in power.....working behind the scenes ...if the majority of people knew this they would be exposed and the game would end.....

the last real president was JFK....there have only been puppets since

link   

swanne

Obama wants people to make war? Huh. Excuse me... who ordered the drones?

He doesn't want to use the people as an army, trust me. Someone in a three-letter agency is squeezing Obama's gingliones so that he looks like the bad guy, so that the people is distracted from the REAL bad guy. The real bad guy... you never read about him. He hides behind the scene.

These guys, behind the curtain... they want Obama to be overthrown. They want the throne.

Obama uses drones like other people use a flyswatter. He kills quite prolifically.

The people who put Obama on the throne won't want to pull him down until he finishes doing their dirty work.

He's no where near finished.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

badgerprints
The people who put Obama on the throne won't want to pull him down until he finishes doing their dirty work.

Exactly. As I said, the guys in some council have him by the place where the sun rarely shines.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I find this blatant politicism amusing.

Did anyone forget that Bush started all the wars, and everything that's being complained about, including invasion of privacy was forced through with the Patriot Act; something also occurring under Bush?

Additionally, Bush, Obama, whoever, whatever the next POTUS is, doesn't matter anyway. They're all puppets, and it really doen'st matter who your favorite puppet is.
We could elect the next new generation gaming console XBox to be POTUS and we'd have more freedom.

It's the $$$ and those that use it like a weapon everyday, all day, right out in the open, controlling and owning the government that's a bigger problem.

Who cares if people are disposable? That someone, somewhere is profiting from it and making money from the whole thing is more important.

edit on 10/25/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

swanne

badgerprints

Exactly. As I said, the guys in some council have him by the place where the sun rarely shines.

I don't agree.
I believe he's doing exactly what he wants to be doing...just not as fast as he'd like to be doing it.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed
reply to post by swanne

yep that is how these people stay in power.....working behind the scenes ...if the majority of people knew this they would be exposed and the game would end.....

the last real president was JFK....there have only been puppets since

they were very quick in the destruction after 1963. WOW, 50 years.

Look at us now.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'm sorry to disagree here, but to narrow-cast the problem down to just America threatening humanity is clearly a case of confirmation bias for you. If you can take off the NWO/anti-Obama blinders for a moment, you might realize that humanity itself the world over is fond of wars and battles and sieges, and has been for thousands of years.It's important to keep that in mind, I find that understanding history can assist us in understanding present times, to think America and it's occasional blunders on the world stage are evil and sinister might be forgetting that there are many countries out there currently( whose problems we like to forget) that are truly hotbeds of human rights abuses.

The problem lies not with countries, which are nothing more than boundaries imposed by coercion, but with humans and our strange desire to battle and conquer. Nice debate topic OP, but your finger appears to be pointed in the wrong direction.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

This began as far back as Woodrow Wilson, maybe even as far back as Lincoln.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Indeed.

Last I checked, Bush only surved 1 term.

Isn't 8 years twice as long to worsen a country as just a puppet leader?

new topics

top topics

join