It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Gitmo prisoner on ground in Benghazi 9/11 Attacks!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Just read this. Is anyone shocked really?

Article

So where would they go when Gitmo closes? I think we have a pretty damn good idea. Somewhere else to kill and mame. Good job guys, good job.
edit on 10/25/2013 by GNOarmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

The source told Fox News that ex-detainee Sufian bin Qumu, who is suspected of running camps in eastern Libya where some of the assailants trained, is also a "respected member" of Ansar al-Sharia -- one of the Islamist groups identified in State Department email traffic two hours after the attack.

Fox News' ongoing reporting on the attack has shown that at least four key Benghazi suspects have ties to the Al Qaeda senior leadership in Pakistan. They include bin Qumu and Muhammad Jamal, whose network is also suspected of training jihadists for the attack. Jamal was held, and later released by, Egyptian authorities. Earlier this month, the State Department's terrorist designation for Jamal and his network cites letters he exchanged with Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri, where Jamal asked for money and explained the scope of his training camps, which included Libya and the Sinai.

A radical by any other name is still a piece of radical.

Where is some 3d world, no job, no future, trained fighter gonna go? His stature was increased upon having survived the prison camp...... with all the leadership we have been killing you would think they have a few open positions for someone like him.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I'd rather read his obituary, not his resume. This makes me sick.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Its from FOX news. Could be pure fantasy.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

GNOarmy
Just read this. Is anyone shocked really?

Article

So where would they go when Gitmo closes? I think we have a pretty damn good idea. Somewhere else to kill and mame. Good job guys, good job.
edit on 10/25/2013 by GNOarmy because: (no reason given)

You know what I might do if someone violated every human right I had, held me with out trial, and than released me after being unable to justify hold me?

I might just become the worse enemy that person ever had.

Wouldn't make it right, but I would understand wanting to harm those that violated some very basic universal principals.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I don't trust anything they say on this matter
No one damn thing.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I appreciate your opinion, but my thought is, what did he do and who did he kill to be placed there in the first place? If this is indeed what he did, then being released to do it again is what really pisses me off. My opinion though.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well if all gitmo prisoners are dangrous give them a bloody trial and lock them up legaly.

Gitmo is little more than a concentration camp and symbol of american hyprocracy.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

GNOarmy
reply to post by benrl

I appreciate your opinion, but my thought is, what did he do and who did he kill to be placed there in the first place? If this is indeed what he did, then being released to do it again is what really pisses me off. My opinion though.

Call me crazy, but I have this notion that everyone deserves a fair trial, even the worst of us.

Its not about the criminal, its about who we are as a society.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

GNOarmy
reply to post by benrl

Actually, you don't have to do much in order to be chucked in Guantanamo. Even being somewhere at the wrong time can land you in there, no questions asked.

The was a Pakistani man who crossed the border into Afghanistan, back a couple of years ago. The US caught him, and detained him, because they wanted third party information on a particular subject. He was eventually released, but only after receiving the same punishment as those who had actually committed crimes.

I'm not saying the individual above committed no crimes, he probably did. But the USA obviously had a reason to let him go, and he decided to attack them in return for violating him and his rights...

Just saying.

new topics

top topics

join