It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning. warning.. warn... worn....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Spitting out the strings of contempt I find solace in the void of my mind, as I float I feel the murmurs of the ones I have not found in time. walking into the shadow I unmask myself, glaring down into the truth I find myself. you cannot run from what you created to be in this river of problem reaction and no man can sit to cry, for the one who holds there heads up high will not let go. Walk forward and embrace what you are in the impending now.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hknudzkknexnt

You warned us not to read that nonsense.

Heed the warning.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by justreleased

It ain't no extra ordinary breakdown.....oh no .... This is the road to hell...

" His words are the truth... Heed don't chid..!"

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hknudzkknexnt

This is very interesting.. I think that the title itself deserves a Flag and Star haha, but I think I absolutely understand your meaning. Instead of extrapolating on MY interpretation however, I want to say that this lil' rant-poem is an excellent example of how poetry (or music lyrics or ramble.. or just about anything that isn't worried about logic in communicating its point haha) can sometimes communicate or at least "point" to an aspect of experience that defies explanation or isn't easily confined to words..

Also, the beauty is in how, whoever may be reading the words, and however un-familiar they may be with what you are saying, they still read something using their own interpretation, tho the trick is to not leave it ENTIRELY open to interpretation..

new topics

top topics

join