It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians refuse to tip waiter because ‘homosexual lifestyle is an affront to God’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Nobody in this thread has said they agree with what was allegedly done to the waiter. This thread is full of Christians condemning the act which was alleged to have occurred.

I'd argue that far more threads are written on ATS bashing Christians than homosexuals. It's en vogue to bash the former and social suicide to criticize the latter. Why people can't just live and let live is beyond me. Remember the thread awhile back where there was video of Christian fundamentalist protesters being lynched at a gay pride rally? That was brushed off as justified. If you can't see the hypocrisy going on here then you never will.

If the story in your OP actually happened, it is absolutely 100% inexcusable (unless you're a westboro baptist or someone of that ilk). What's even more inexcusable is people using the story as an excuse to spread their own brand of hatred and ignorance but not getting called out for it. That's why I'm here

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

XxNightAngelusxX
Jesus... just as I thought, this thread is flooded with bashers.

Let me explain exactly why this thread is bunk.

1 - If we were talking about those gay rights activists who beat the hell out of two protesting pastors, this thread wouldn't make it past page one, and it'd likely get closed or tossed in the trash bin.

2 - Bible bashers don't need any more fuel. I already hear enough flak from ex-friends about how evil I am for believing in God. I'm not even a Christian, I'm a non-demoninational believer... but because I'm not an Atheist, somehow I'm lumped together with the Westboro Baptist Church.

3 - I don't know if you lot have read the other "most popular topic right now" threads, but I assure you, there are more important things going on. I've been at the end of a lot of acts of discrimination for being alternative and wearing spikes, but that wouldn't have made news. Only homosexual and/or black controversy matters, right?

I personally couldn't care less about homosexuality.

I don't hate it, and I don't advocate it. I don't care what they do.

There are more important things to worry about, like Fukushima, or Syria, or radiation hitting the west coast and possibly turning our rain into acid rain...

This is NOT news, folks.

Well, actually, we don't decide what is news and for whatever reason the 'deciders' decided to consider this news, or, as I suspect, fabricate this story. Just like they did with Syria and Fukushima. Somebody's trying to stir the pot, I would suggest. To what end, I wonder?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
when i read this post it really made me laugh.. is this another kind of troll news like that asiana airlines pilot names?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 312013102013America/Chicago723 by tomoe723 because: no spoiler tag... >. extra DIV

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

DeadSeraph

Nobody in this thread has said they agree with what was allegedly done to the waiter. This thread is full of Christians condemning the act which was alleged to have occurred.

Im neither christian or gay, and I hate EVERYONE equally.
No one can say I discriminate.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tomoe723

No sorry it’s real but that video had me lMAO.

Star you dozen times if I could.

Anyway I just saw this waiter mentioned on Real Time.
edit on 10-11-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

This was a complete hoax and a blown up version of what really happened.

Story of homosexual refused tip yet another hoax

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join