It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.3M Earthquake off the coast of FUKUSHIMA! Tsunami advisory issued.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gigman

wtf was that!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

tinyDAWK
reply to post by Gigman

wtf was that!

You took the words right out of my mouth!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

What? What'd I miss

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
So it seems people have reported seeing smoke and fire. When I look this up it's mainly in blogs, in addition to the you tube update on the previous page in here. If it were severe I think it would be all over the news by now, and fires have happened here before so maybe it isn't too serious.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

Page 6... Towards the bottom...post by marialida showing the webcam video. At the very end there is a big bright flash...watch the webcam all the way to the end.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

yeah, a bright flash around the whole sun, and on the lower left side. can anyone please explain??

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I watched the video.

I see no fire or anything to indicate that the structure is unstable.

There seems to be water on the lens, and the earthquake, and perhaps even wind, is causing the perception to be skewed.

If someone sees something different, please correct me.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by webedoomed

I'm watching it right now and don't see a thing. Looks in tact - from live cam point of view.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Is this a "made you look, lolz" deal? It "stalls" out repeatedly for me at 2:54. The time keeps counting to 3:01, but the live feed was paused in the recording or something. There is no flash of any kind, unless you count a "flash freeze" joke somewhere.

edit on 10/25/2013 by Nyiah because: Edited the wrong post, dang it

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I see shaking or something. Weird lens flare activity or something but that's it. I cannot recognize any fire from that view. Yes something happens but I don't see a fire looks like lens flare and even water droplets?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tinyDAWK

If you're talking about the rain drop at about 2:30, it's just a water drop on the lens in the wind. If you're observant, and actually ogle the whole thing, you can see several examples of the exact same effect going on. It's this neat thing called surface tension that lets water droplets have the ability to morph around a little.

Also, it is most definitely not the freakin' sun. It would be a one heck of a neat trick for a 'quake that occurred at 17:10:16 UTC, which is 1:10 PM (-4 UTC) eastern in the US. Japan is 13 hours ahead as far as I know, therefore it was 2:10 in the morning for Japan. It's not the sun, it's likely a flood light.
edit on 10/25/2013 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/25/2013 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Nucleardoom
How much more will it take before the fuel pool in reactor 4 completely topples over? I wonder what the brilliant minds at Tepco will come up with when it inevitably happens.

The prospects for long term human habitation in Tokyo are looking awfully grim as well as for the rest of us worldwide.

This should be the worlds number one priority, but strangely it's looked at almost casually by many people until their dinner at Red Lobster glows, then it will finally become a "problem" to them.

We're in rough shape...
edit on 25-10-2013 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

Thank you.

I'd been looking through the posts waiting for somebody to bring this up. The damaged spend fuel pool is in shaky state and it wouldn't take much to bring it down.

Then there are the jury-rigged and already failing irradiated water holding tanks - don't think they could handle much in the way of an earthquake either.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pasiphae

just wanted too make sure,,it was actually, not sliding into the,,,rain barrells,,or is that rain burquells?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Oh my God no..i just wake up this morning see ats see the news i am feel so sad..is there any victim? Hope everyone okay there i have a family there at least 130 km from fukhusima..

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Observed Tsunami wave heights on east coast of Japan in here at bottom of page.

Information

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
You know at about 10:20pm in Britain all the power went down for like half a second.

Is this something to do with the crazy solar flares? All the lights went, I phoned my friend who lives about 12 miles away and his lights went too...... Hmmmmm

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I wasn't trying to steal anyone's sources. I had that page opened for a while, but never linked it as I had the other linked at first. I had a ton of pages opened up with information on the earthquake/tsunami advisory and wasn't evening focusing on what people were posting at the very beginning. I never noticed you had linked the same thing until I read the pm. I can't add it to the OP now that 4 hours have passed, but I'll give you the credit in this reply. It's the best I can do at this point.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Joneselius
You know at about 10:20pm in Britain all the power went down for like half a second.

Is this something to do with the crazy solar flares? All the lights went, I phoned my friend who lives about 12 miles away and his lights went too...... Hmmmmm

Seriously? If the solar storm knockdown powergrig i think your phone will down to sir..but maybe you can ask somebody else..

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

Fair enough. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
That quake was fairly far from coast, and depth was 10km, so it didn't have destructive power. Only raised 1 meter high tsunami.

As for Sun, there is a lot activity going, best visible in magnetogram

White and black spots are opposite polarities.
edit on 26-10-2013 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join