It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.3M Earthquake off the coast of FUKUSHIMA! Tsunami advisory issued.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Nyiah

ElohimJD
Another CME partially hit Earth last night and that one caused the newly discovered super storm in the Gulf of Mexico to grow literally "overnight".

[ looks out window towards Gulf of Mexico. Checks local radar. Is confused ]

Um. What planet are you on? I live on the Gulf coast, there's not a damn thing out there. o.O

Are you thinking of another area elsewhere on Earth perhaps?

I live on Earth lol

www.dailymail.co.uk...

St Jude Storm.

It will not effect North America, it is building in the Gulf, but will travel East to Europe, scheduled to make landfall in England (Wales) on Monday.

"Formed from two bands of poor weather over the United States, the huge storm is 'rapidly intensifying' in the Gulf of Mexico before heading across the Atlantic and crashing into the UK.

Its strength is approaching that of the infamous 1987 storm where winds peaked at more than 120mph, killing 18 people, damaging buildings and felling 15 million trees in southern England."

God Bless,

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Good rip.

Ocean earthquakes stir the bottom of the ocean lifting sediments and whatever they may contain to travel around the world on ocean currents. Good Rads, Batman, coming to a beach near you.

I've lived thru a 7.2 quake. Water mains break, gas pipes rupture, foundations crack.

Fukushima is one big cracked egg infrastructure of leaky tanks, Rube Goldberg pumps and electrical wires mixed with pipes strewn everywhere.

If power goes out to those pumps, thats a problem. If a Tsunami washes up it will potentially threaten all that delicate infrastructure, yet again.

Thats all right though, there are typhoons coming to wash any freshly released contamination out to sea.

Nobody can declare an all clear over there... for at least one half-life.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
"Japan's Fukushima nuclear plant undamaged after quake"

TOKYO | Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:46pm BST

(Reuters) - The operator of Japan's wrecked Fukushima nuclear plant said on Saturday there was no damage or spike in radiation levels at the station after a large earthquake struck in the ocean east of Japan, triggering a small tsunami.

There were no immediate reports of damage on land from the quake, classified as magnitude 7.1 by the Japan Meteorological Agency, which struck about 370 km (230 miles) out to sea. Earlier the agency said the quake had a magnitude of 6.8.

whew,,,

more here:
uk.reuters.com...

before

now,,

i like to confirm

edit on 10/25/2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'm assuming evacuations of the plant are due to the tsunami warning - not for fear of any leaks. I still want to know what worst case is for Japan and the world is if this thing gets hit just right. Maybe noone really knows but it would be nice to understand how it would affect people half way around the world, if at all. We have this data for Yellowstone so I hope someone comes out with something soon. That way - if something goes wrong people don't panic if it wouldn't affect them. Also - people can't prepare if they don't know what they should prepare for. Like terrorism or a natural disaster - we're empowered by this information.

I had time to read an article from yesterday about worst case since they will begin moving fuel rods. Still ambiguous - evacuate millions for 250 mile radius, will kill billions....comments section speaks of fear mongering. I imagine it would take years to affect people far enough away - if at all. The differing of opinions is what troubles me. Noone really knows for sure so that's the answer. It would make Japan history so that is bad enough. For the rest noone knows. Let's hope we don't find out. Good luck to those removing them.
edit on 25-10-2013 by Dianec because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

not to mention all the oarfish being found fin down belly up and the myth some posters on ats are bringing up surrounding the deep-dwelling creatures

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

alfa1

crankyoldman

alfa1
Except for the fact that:
-most of the "flares" you talk of have completely missed earth,
-we were hit in a minor way by one, but that was yesterday,
-and that the other two have not even got here yet.

Why do you assume the connection is direct-earthquake? You state with an unequivocal "no" yet you seem to assume the ONLY way there can be a connection is a direct line of sight impact - why? Why do you assume this?

I assume that, because its the only sensible conclusion to make, given that nobody has yet shown ANY link between them and earthquakes.
The alternative you provide is to blame flares that did not even hit us, and also other ones that havn't even gotten here yet.
Anything goes, huh?
If the link between solar flares and earthquakes is so strong that even flares that are millions of miles away are to blame, then one should assume that there might be some evidence for the phenomenon.
But there isnt. Unless you accept the prior assumption that you can even blame them when they dont exist here.

"nobody?" So you have talked with everyone on the planet, read every paper, even those that have been classified, and this is your conclusion - "nobody?" Seriously, NOBODY? Did you check the magnetic connection between the Earth and Sun today? Did know that the Sun is a key component in the use of Nuclear weapons? Did you know that there is a force of energy transferred directly from Sun to Earth via a number of means, not just flares and that when the Earth kicks back to the Sun quakes occur? Of course you did, because you have read all of the research and the observations, so why say "nobody?"

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Caught this about seven minutes ago. The bells kinda spooked me for a minute.

Geofon has it as a 5.3, USGS reports it as a 5.5mag
edit on 25-10-2013 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

Star and flag. Talk about a holy crap situation! Dunno if its anything to be worried about but just the magnitude and that it happened close by, even if its 200 miles away, is enough to make you go OMG not again! Those poor people. I hope they are OK. Japan really is going through a tough time. Why won't anyone else on the friggen planet step in and help them? This concerns all of us!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
exactly pimp! japan needs evacuated long ago.

so many people with eyes wide shut. people in the know are a vast minority. most of the world takes the day in a daydream.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

showing pictures doesn't tell me that there is no new leak. i won't take TEPCO's word for anything. they can't inspect all that in just a few hours!!! it's impossible. they won't know if anything cracked or is leaking more for at least a few days. it took them a week (or was it two) to come out with the info that the radiation spiked from the last typhoon that hit. we'll see next week if anything was damaged..... maybe. TEPCO has done nothing but cover up stuff since day one.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Small tsunami reaches Japan after earthquake

The 30cm (1ft) waves reached the region after the 7.1 magnitude tremor struck at a depth of 10km (six miles), about 320km off the coast.

A tsunami alert issued for several areas was later lifted.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Triple M-Class Solar Flares

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Anyone know if there is any truth to this?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
S& F

Hope there is a thread dedicated to Fukushima status.

Because as most of us should know, 7's and 8's for us mean 'less' than do to a non-nuclear Japan, but now with Japan's nuke issues, i'd say they are equalized though it seems Japanese don't freak out unless its 8 or 9+, and even then, they dont freak out as much as us crazy americans (remember how the quakes they have had in recent years, they QUIETLY LINE UP to get much needed food, water? Thats sadly unheard of in USA where in most cities/towns now, its a ghetto free-for-all, like Black Fridays are).

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by scotland48

uh oh. where is the webcam link? are the cameras still down???? i find it suspicious that they say everything is fine but the web cams don't work.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Embedded the video for you.

This is the first I have heard of smoke or fire.
True or not I don't know, but I hope all is ok.
We don't need any more problems than are already present there.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
why is it when tepco report everything is ok I get worried......as far as I can tell everything tepco say is an opposite of what is actually occurring........they say everything is fine....hmmmm...not good

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

alfa1

Vasa Croe
Just read that there are multiple flares we are being hit with at the moment so guess it could be a combo punch.

Except for the fact that:
-most of the "flares" you talk of have completely missed earth,
-we were hit in a minor way by one, but that was yesterday,
-and that the other two have not even got here yet.

So yeah, no.

Yeah but... That was no ordinary flare. It was a global eruption. Watch it blink
Don't blink because the sun just did.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

pasiphae

uh oh. where is the webcam link? are the cameras still down???? i find it suspicious that they say everything is fine but the web cams don't work.

Japan Earthquake LIVE!! Fukushima Nuclear Plant | CCTV

02:12 local time ..

edit on 25-10-2013 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Vasa Croe
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Just read that there are multiple flares we are being hit with at the moment so guess it could be a combo punch. Still not positive about the correlation between flares and EQ's but it seems about as sound as any other theories I have read about on causes of EQ's.

it could be a combo punch.

I can see the Sun Saying

Test your Might Flawless Victory !!

Meanwhile

The Illuminati says!!

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

The Georgia Guidestones -
Illuminati Ten Commandments?
www.rense.com...

10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join