It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.3M Earthquake off the coast of FUKUSHIMA! Tsunami advisory issued.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It seems there is little to no danger from this quake or the expected tsunami .

Japan’s Meteorological Agency raised a 1-meter (3-foot) tsunami warning for a long stretch of Japan’s northeastern coast, including Fukushima. It put the magnitude of the quake at 7.1. The U.S. Pacific Tsunami Warning Center did not post warnings for the rest of the Pacific.
news.nationalpost.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Related I think, no expert here.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Small tsunami of about 1 ft. observed in Ishinomaki City, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan, at 2:07 p.m. ET - @weatherchannel

www.breakingnews.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

benrl

its sad how humanity treats itself, this is not a national problem, this is not a government problem.

This is a human problem, that has far ranging effects for all us, and it will take a united humanity to solve it, if only we could get over ourselves for a moment to see that.

Sad indeed.

benrl
It almost makes you think people want massive cancer rates in the general populous or something...

I don't think many consider the youth and the NEW environment their growing up in and how it may affect them as well as the eldering and how many health complications can come from this.

The illusion appears to be as long as something isn't seen directly visually affecting any then its no worry. So 1 does not think many realize "we" are all being exposed if not from breathing then from eating and I if not can imagine a flock of birds or insects that went thru a more radioactive areas who then travel with and mutate...

Why cannot the EA*RTH minds figure it out?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Like many others have already stated - it does seem there are some correlations between CMEs and Quakes. It was the first thought to come to mind when I heard about this. I hope everyone stays safe over there. How much more can Japan take.

CdT

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So where is Ison about now? Sorry I couldn't resist.

Like I said before, UN or some kind of world agency should have stepped in long ago. Remember we only get the tip of the iceberg when info like this is released and number we get are probably slimmed down not to frighten the general public. Anywho they should have declared this a global catastrophe and all worked together to tackle this problem,

Think about it, if the US would use its brightest engineers for just one week to work this problem... If they already don't have some sort of experimental way of removing radiation.

link   
This ?civil defense? video is saying 6.8

link   
Fukashima power plant being evacuated!!!

rt.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Could someone give me some information about the weather there now? Or what they are expecting the coming hours.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Senduko
Could someone give me some information about the weather there now? Or what they are expecting the coming hours.

Light rain atm in the Sendai region, but that is about all I can offer.

Waiting to hear what else is broadcasted on local TV there.
edit on 25-10-2013 by TwiTcHomatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Another

Earthquake: M 5.1 - Off the east coast of Honshu, Japan

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
And another:

Earthquake: M 5.4 - 78km NE of Pangai, Tonga

www.breakingnews.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I apologise, I have not read the entire thread. But can anyone please tell me what is going on with Haarp? Have they started back up? Dangerous times we live in.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Relieved to be seeing aftershocks.. that is for sure.

Really hope that area calms down while they pull those rods out next week.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
If a liquid metallic CORE is energized magnetized it may cause contract contrast activities... Now observe all associated attachments from metallic core out to crust.

edit on 10/25/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Silly me always thinking there most be some kind of trigger, wonder why now all of a sudden. But these might be aftershocks right?Right Puterman... ALysiaAngel... Westcoast... Muzzy... Anyone...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

around 1:45 into the video is when it may have hit.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

boogiegk
I apologise, I have not read the entire thread. But can anyone please tell me what is going on with Haarp? Have they started back up? Dangerous times we live in.

Haarp should be considered off topic for at least the moment. We are looking
at an ongoing disaster only getting worse. I think some praying is appropriate
about now. Not trying to be rude but lets not clutter for now.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
have the two SuperTyphons,, been called off?

Tropical Storm Information
Date: 2013.10.25 : 05:56:43.
Name of Storm: Francisco (26W) Tropical Depression
Area: Pacific Ocean
Speed: 19 km/h
Wind: 111 km/h
Gust: 139 km/h
Course: 45 °
Wave height: 7.62 meter

Storm name: Lekima (28W)
Date: 26.10.2013.
Wind: 176 Km/h
Gust: 213 km/h
Category: Typhoon IV

???

RE:Senduko
edit on 10/25/2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Isn't a huricaine supposed to hit today or has that threat passed. I can't find anything new on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join