It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughtforms, Familiars, Servitors, Egregores, Astral Assistants

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I should really read the threads before posting- Tulpas is the word. I read that book to. I think its called "Occult Tibet" by Urmm... whats his name? Herbie Brennan I think ??

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
is it possible that over the course of time humans have actually created evil entities, through thoughtforms?

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   
is a vast sea, of unknown...unfortunatly most of what we internalize, is negative....positive thoughts, we free....negativity, we hold,,,,,pain, fear, hate, anxiety...we give these feeling a face of evil...when we finally relax, these feelings show themselves in the worst vessels....We manifest them...and when we can hold no more, these faces become real..to us. they hold no mass or true value...but only negative feeling...Imagination is our own enemy.....When you finally lose yourself, your ego, you will find the astral realm vacant mostly void...give yourself....These evils come from your own mind, and your mind can be most disturbing......

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
There is a book out which goes into a bit of creating thoughtforms or Egregores. Its called Summoing Spirits. I have never personally tried this I bought the book because i collect them. Like I've said before all these entities are just energy given direction. Think about a remote controlled car, that you can control. The only problem is, if you don't give it a function it might start to act on its own. If you've ever got water spilled on the remote control for a car, you'll find sometimes the car starts going wacky without you even doing anything. I believe these forms are like that. With no direction and they are left to linger, they can cause problems. They also might be able to tap into that unintelligent energy and use to keep itself functional. Now I've never heard about an entity being able to create another one, but i suppose its possible after they have learned enough.

-Aza

[edit on 6-10-2005 by Azathoth]

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
This will be a new thread about Thoughtforms that humans can create. Thoughtforms are just astral beings that you can create with only your thoughts and energy. As a thoughtform, they are fully dependant on you. You are their father/mother in a sense.

Handy when you need an astral assistant.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
in my exp. I was thought to make a thoughtform to protect my body while I traveled to the astral plane to protact my body from stuff
anyone else here taught this?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join