It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next time you are in traffic think about this !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
End of Ramadan rush-hour in Bangladesh... Sorry for those who can not view the short video.. Which consist of trains with hundreds riding on top because the coaches are full and boats due to overloading to the point of sinking... Thank your blessings you do not have to live this way.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I do worry about them risking life and limb, but it's incredibly uplifting to see so much spirit and the way folk chip in to help others climb on the train and such.

A wild and colorful sea of humanity.

Thanks for sharing, Sky.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
ALL ABOARD!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I don't know, try the 405 or the 5 in LA at 5:15.....a 20 min drive can be 2+hrs easy, and daily. Sad how these people live , but if you live in a hugely populated area like I do, it is similar just usually more civilized. That is until someone pulls as gun out.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Seeing this makes me think I don't live in peace like they live in peace. They ride together instead of inside a steel box with no contact. They ride with their family and so many others. Amazing!

It is refreshing to see. Thank you!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Stupid question...

How does Ramadan play into all that traffic? Does it cause the rush hour traffic because a law says they must all get off work at the same time or something?

new topics

top topics

join