It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All alien stories/events seem to be about happenings in the 60's-70's. Anything current?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Project Blue Book, Roswell, EBE, the so-called agreement between the U.S. government and Greys where the U.S. allowed the greys a certain number of human abductions for tech - I've heard all these stories and whilst they are all fascinating, they are all set back in the Cold War.

I feel that I've never heard anything about key events or relationships between the U.S. and greys (or any other races) that are based in this century.

I myself am interested in this stuff not strictly for "information," I'm just fascinated by the lore. Hence why I listen to William Cooper and other so-called "whistle blowers" (side question, what's ATS's opinion/take on William Cooper?)

At the moment, all the information I've found on alien races and their activities post-1999 has come from New Age psychics, which we all know by now is one of the worst possible sources of all (open to any good ones you want to recommend, however)

So ATS vets, this is an open plea to share names - so-called government whistle blowers or military men who are giving so-called CURRENT information on what's going on behind closed gov doors. Alien-specific information - information about what any particular government is doing with alien races; NOT strict NWO false flag type stuff that has nothing to do with aliens and NOT information about stuff that supposedly occurred in the LAST century.

Is there anything out there? (I remember hearing that the U.S. is now in a sort of conflict with Greys - is there any info on that, perhaps?)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveFurther

Listen to some of Don Ecker's old podcasts about bill cooper. Good stuff. I will link some on my lunch break.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
In the late nineties my daughter married an alien. He now has his permanent residency though. His legality went away when he turned eighteen because he did not take care of the paperwork so the government allows aliens to become citizens if they supply the lawyers with money,

He has real short hair, with a typical short height and common head shape of many guys from Guatemala. His mother is less than five feet tall and he is six inches shorter than my daughter. When he gets old, frail, bald, and his skin gets sort of yellow from Jaundice after a life of eating all those hot peppers, he will look just like one of those little aliens.

That's all I got. Wish I could contribute more about alien sightings.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

LoveFurther
Project Blue Book, Roswell, EBE, the so-called agreement between the U.S. government and Greys where the U.S. allowed the greys a certain number of human abductions for tech - I've heard all these stories and whilst they are all fascinating, they are all set back in the Cold War.

I feel that I've never heard anything about key events or relationships between the U.S. and greys (or any other races) that are based in this century.

I myself am interested in this stuff not strictly for "information," I'm just fascinated by the lore. Hence why I listen to William Cooper and other so-called "whistle blowers" (side question, what's ATS's opinion/take on William Cooper?)

At the moment, all the information I've found on alien races and their activities post-1999 has come from New Age psychics, which we all know by now is one of the worst possible sources of all (open to any good ones you want to recommend, however)

So ATS vets, this is an open plea to share names - so-called government whistle blowers or military men who are giving so-called CURRENT information on what's going on behind closed gov doors. Alien-specific information - information about what any particular government is doing with alien races; NOT strict NWO false flag type stuff that has nothing to do with aliens and NOT information about stuff that supposedly occurred in the LAST century.

Is there anything out there? (I remember hearing that the U.S. is now in a sort of conflict with Greys - is there any info on that, perhaps?)

Alien races are human...all of them, There are no Grays, Reptoids or Hybrid beings, this is all made up by those who want to look knowledgeable in the field of EBE'S.

FACT.....Alien beings do exist and they look just like us.
FACT.....We have heard nothing new because there is nothing to speak of.

The sands of time erode a mighty mountain, from the core comes an idea....life.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by iamchosen

I appreciate your would-be facts and if you could maybe enlighten me with what the "humanoids" then have been doing since the 70's that would be extra great my friend... (Greys or not, we're still digesting rumour datums from 30-40 years ago, or at least I am)

But anyway, you must've skimmed my OP (understandable) but I'm honestly not even interested in straight-up facts here. It's besides the point here.

I find it hard to believe that for the last 30-40 years there's been "nothing" at all going on with the would-be Grey/U.S gov situation. Even if it's all a made up story, it's a story I like reading about and researching, and that it cuts off 30-40 years ago just doesn't make sense either way. Where's the newest update? Where's the would-be CIA whistleblower giving us the current lowdown on the U.S. and maybe Russia and the Reptilians in post 2010? How is this not an important issue to the more serious conspiracy research going on? Are we going to just dissect things like Roswell and 1969 NASA COMMS forever?

Whilst I do like to read and view a lot of UFO lore... I do not see myself as a "serious" UFO conspiracy researcher... but even I seem to feel that there is a HUGE info dry patch starting in the 80's. I'm sure I'm not the only person here who feels this.

I seriously doubt there's been "nothing newsworthy" happening since then.

edit on 28-10-2013 by LoveFurther because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I seriously doubt there's been "nothing newsworthy" happening since then.

Perhaps they left , maybe they were here but now have moved on to the next interesting inhabited planet and that's why there's nothing happening now or in the recent past .

Or maybe they were never here and all the reports that we know so well from the time of interest are just misidentifications of secret military craft and cold war disinformation laid to confuse the enemy and keep the public in the dark.
It's a mystery and as with all good mysteries all we can do is look for clues and go where the evidence takes us , which with this subject seems to be round in circles .

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

You should realize that during the Cold War there was a lot of fear and not as much skepticism that there is today. People in general tend to be searching for reasons and we've seen religion follow similar patterns of popularity and then see that fade out of the forefront of public consciousness for a time.

The period, or periods you are referring to were times of public interest in a topic so more people saw or reported things, there was more news coverage about it, and it took a higher place in public awareness. People are generally more content today so there reliance on something to "explain" what's going on isn't as great and as such, the stories being told will be a direct reflection on that.

I personally thing that once Mulder left the X-files that it was the catalyst for people losing interest but that's just my theory.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
remember the strange sound phenomenon, 1 week ago, I experienced that also in my island! Our ancients wrote about it.

Its the beginning of a new generation of humans. This started since 1960s, but now its the time that the old generation is leaving and a new one takes place.

The hearing of the sound that comes from the sky, gave me the impression of a huge spaceship cloaked, and the is like metal, when is passing by... It gave me that impression..

The sound I heard 1 week ago, is identical to this one...

the only difference is, I didn't heard the bass sound, but the high frequency one (like : ouuuuu uu UuuUU) funny, but totally the same thing... Like a ghost in the air and when we start hearing that, a storm begun!

So thats my theory about it, it makes you feel that something is passing by... And its not the wind, it makes you feel creepy, I love wind sound, but that thing made an echo...it was something else, its more like a voice and in some occasions, melodic.
edit on 28-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Project Blue Book, Roswell, EBE, the so-called agreement between the U.S. government and Greys where the U.S. allowed the greys a certain number of human abductions for tech

So wheres the super advanced alien tech then? There's no technology in existence to day that doesn't have a long and transparent development history.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

That sound is clearly fake and created by a waterphone.

Listen to 28 seconds onwards.

edit on 28-10-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I heard the same 1 week ago.. but i didnt grab my camera. The sounds started about 1 at midnight and it stopped around 3 in the morning.

You first listen to that high freq " ouuuu" after some time, the wind starts blowing really hard... Then a huge rain begun and we could hear the wind but also that "ouuuu" thing...some times melodic! It is strange, I cannot explain it better.

I was studying this thing, for a year now, since it begun, but I found information in "Ploutarxos books" he writes about it! So I stop bothering, I just welcomed it.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

3 hrs to record it?

better luck next time.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I said I didn't grab my camera, it was totally dark after all... And if you want to read some references 2000 years ago by historians, search for it : Ploutarchos, Syllas, 7

that explains the obsesion of USA government to have all DNA samples from new born babies, it reminds me Herod lol .

they fear them, but this process have begun long ago, because they need to prepare grounds before the new generation comes. Also the ancient references say : during the change of generation, the dark forces will increase, be able to manipulate humans and take them into their advantage... But when the new generation established, the paranormal aspect of the whole thing, decreases dramatically.

You have to read it, its a big text. He means, during that times, humans will experience more paranormal abilities than before, (telepathy, mediums, messages of "light" etc)... It is dark forces who manipulate humans... These things are writen thousands of years ago and they also speak about the sounds.

What your government (USA) do, gives me the creeps, they demand all dna tests in your babies... But thankfully, their knowledge is a bit bad about the whole matter, many souls from the new generation have come long ago to pull the strings, against the dark forces and prepare the grounds for their arrival.

new topics

top topics

join