It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Marine Col. Exposes DHS Army Buildup, Warns City Council

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

whyamIhere
Thank you to all who serve.

I have discovered what all these camps are for.

When our Military retakes DC....we have to have somewhere to put these scum.

God, I wish you were right!
Gitmo is definitely too small for all the traitors.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Yeeaaaawwn....
There are too many obstacles in the way of a "takeover here in the US folks.
The military and police will not be making moves against the US population, they generally have ALOT of family here, plus they have to sleep somewhere.
Then the math involved, how many "secret police" would they need to cage the US population?
I see a lot of fear mongering.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Your military is in no way vindicated by the fact that you enjoy your job.

What you have yet to realise, is that you have sold out.
Nothing you say indicates an ability to see the larger picture, you have a comfortable position until things change.
Then you will do exactly as you are told.
Like you do now.

mistersmith.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

This marine really nailed it.

The militarization of law enforcement in this country from the federal level right down to the local LEO's has been astounding - and we all see it every day. Not just in how they are being equipped - but worse, in how they are acting. Just look at all the threads and vids here on ATS - and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

It seems that our gov't really fears it's own citizens or they are getting ready for something.

We're all in a giant pot of very warm water that keeps getting hotter & hotter. And just like the frog, unless we do something about it we'll be cooked before we know it.

Someone better start applying the brakes before it's too late. And that someone is us. We can all take a lesson from this marine and start making our voices heard.

Or we can do nothing and get exactly what we deserve.

The choice is ours - at least for now...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mistersmith

Your military is in no way vindicated by the fact that you enjoy your job.

The military is an institution with a purpose. I fulfill that purpose.

What you have yet to realise, is that you have sold out.

To whom?

Nothing you say indicates an ability to see the larger picture, you have a comfortable position until things change.
Then you will do exactly as you are told.

This BS coming from the guy who thinks the military gives me drugs to make killing easier? That we listen to some kind of special music to make us more aggressive? That we are "propagandized" into god knows what for nefarious purposes? I told you before and I will tell you again, put down the Hollywood movie reality you have absorbed as your window into what military life is really like. Maybe then you won't sound so foolish.

Like you do now.

I do what is required of me within the confines of my particular set of skills. I only follow lawful orders. Using the power of the military is not a lawful order if your target is your own people.
edit on pSat, 26 Oct 2013 06:57:24 -0500201326America/Chicago2013-10-26T06:57:24-05:0031vx10 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I do what is required of me within the confines of my particular set of skills. I only follow lawful orders. Using the power of the military is not a lawful order if your target is your own people.

I'm glad you posted that. Although I didn't mention it in my post, I firmly believe that the American people have absolutely nothing to fear from our men & women in uniform - i.e. our Military (capital M - noun). In fact, if the sh#t does hit the fan, I would want as many of them around to stand shoulder to shoulder with as possible.

It is the militarized (small "m" - verb) "civilians" of our various law enforcement agencies that have begun to give me the shivers. Just look around - you'd almost have to be willfully blind not to see it.

And I come from a family of cops. Multiple members and multiple generations on both sides of my family were on the job. All but 1 have since retired, and you should hear what they have to say about this - they make me look like a choir boy.

The one thing that does concern me regarding our Military is in the event they (or worse, the National Guard) are called upon in a domestic situation the potential for a catastrophic mistake is extremely high. All it would take is for one moron in the crowd to throw a rock or bottle and one nervous service person who's gripping the trigger too tightly and you'd have a riot/massacre on your hands. And unlike Kent State, in today's interconnected world of instant news/video etc., it would spread like wildfire. In fact, if the PTB were engineering this, I'm sure that is exactly what they'd be counting on. Then they could look glum and shake their heads saying "What a tragedy. In order to prevent further tragedies we have instituted the following (insert martial law / dictatorial edicts here). Have no fear, everything will be OK..."

I recognize the above is a an extreme scenario and my ATS/Conspiracy hat may be screwed on too tight but sometimes the warning signs are too loud to ignore.

Orwell's "1984" or John Titor's civil war here we come...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join