It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know what has happened in NM?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I Just wanted to add, dates are different

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by unclewall

Occasionally they slip and give clues in other articles so always a good idea to point out articles that might be related.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Oh come on...my clue was the best! lol

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I am going with this:

www.flightglobal.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

They won't fly anything for the T-X program for awhile yet. It's not even clear when the program will take place, so there's not a lot being developed at this point.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I'm back from the tech black hole I was in! Let me tell you, it was not easy tearing myself away from the recent threads here, knowing by the time I got back I'd have to play major catch up.
Now, with that out of the way can I ask those in the know if this mystery UAV has an un-orthodox wing configuration, similar to something the Chinese have emulated?
edit on 4-11-2013 by Sammamishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Sammamishman

No it's a pretty standard wing configuration.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

OK thanks. No AFRL/Boeing sensor craft split wing concept then. Still searching.
edit on 4-11-2013 by Sammamishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Can't remember whether it was this or the other thread that it wasn't anything to do with the SR-72. But is it anything to do with another Hypersonic program? Or just a normal sub/supersonic one?

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by solidshot

It was this one that Zaph confirmed had nothing to do with the SR72 as some had suspected. Although the timing of these events are odd.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Yup, they are. But sometimes a coincidence is just a coincidence. As hard as that is for some to believe (not saying you specifically, but in general).

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

This entertaining thread is a bit coincidental for me. My dad & brother are camping in the Gila right now. About trying to find somone who saw something or heard something... Good Luck. An area by Reserve? Now, that's remote.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kkrattiger

Now that's awesome.. Boy, what I would do to get to check out that crash site!

Also, make sure they know that the crash had happened around noon. That's important to know.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

There is actually a nice looking Inn and Cafe fairly near the crash site (35 minute drive) with their own web sites. I have been meaning to give them a call and see if they heard or saw what kind of activity went on that week but haven't had the time.
If anyone else want to give it a try here are the web site for the Inn and Cafe:

www.thehiddenspringsinn.com...

www.theadobecafeandbakery.com...

Here are driving directions from the Cafe in Reserve to the crash site if anyone happens to be in the area

Driving directions to crash site
edit on 5-11-2013 by Sammamishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

If they are camping near Gila, that is only about 1.5 hr drive away for the crash site.
Maybe you could convince them to take a drive up there? For the benefit of all man kind......oh, and us ATS mystery sleuths too.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by weavty1

So this aircraft was being flow in the middle of the day?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

They have to train in daylight too.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Can you tell me if this bird was out of Edwards? The accident site is along a straight line from Edwards to White sands.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

It may have been, I'm not sure on that though.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I just thought that if it was flown around in the day for training often it would have been spotted by someone by now or will be soon, unless it is flying at high enough altitude from point A to point B that it wouldn't be spotted....or it had active camo.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join